Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reddit subhuman of the week

• Thread starter blackpill_incel
  • Start date
blackpill_incel

blackpill_incel

Major
https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/7urowi/down_over_90lbs_naturally_in_13_months_and_heres?sort=confidence

tECwzNw.png

From incel → incel

Just lol @ this guy; someone make him an account here

>hard work always wins

mj-laughing.gif

Holy potato

We have a new mascot
st. Potatocel

He looked better fatter lol

from incel to incel

Now he’ll live longer...stupidcel!

I feel so sorry for those guys. Imagine still looking like shit after losing weight. All that effort for nothing. I should appreciate my genes more and not just compare them to Chad, lol. It could be a lot worse.

This actually made me really sad.

Holy shit at how hard the comments are blue pilling him.

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]It’s incredible to see how much the face changes too. Your skin looks healthier and your cheek bones and jawline shows. Great work OP, keep it up!
[/font]

Are these guys seeing something I am not? Is there anything wrong with my sight? I can't see any cheekbones or jawline.

Lol @ stickying this.

He's a Chad now.

Aren't we basically making fun of random dude's looks, exactly what normies do?

cow said:
Aren't we basically making fun of random dude's looks, exactly what normies do?

We're making fun of Reddit's blue pilled nature.

At least he looks better and healthier.

oi oi oi oi oi oi oi

Lol who decided this was an important thread but niether my catfish or my awseome recent incel diss track not?

https://incels.is/Thread-I-wrote-an-incel-song

fukmylyf said:
>hard work always wins

mj-laughing.gif
giphy.gif

He had probably been fat for so long that he had forgotten how ugly he used to be.
At least he is healthy now, I guess.

the red pill hard work pill is pure cope.

CopingGymcel said:
Holy shit at how hard the comments are blue pilling him.

[/font][/color]

Are these guys seeing something I am not? Is there anything wrong with my sight? I can't see any cheekbones or jawline.

He does look marginally better.

St.Tropez said:

But his cheek bones and jaw are still hidden . Just lol.

Chad has protruding bone structure at 20% bf

St.Tropez said:

The least cruel and responsible response would be "Great job on the weight loss. You look a lot healthier and you probably feel a lot healthier, too. You still have a long way to go, keep at it." 

But saying shit like "Wow you look so good right now", that's just cruel in my opinion, because you're setting him up to fail. You're giving him false confidence that is only going to hurt him in the long run.

he looks a lot better but is still fat, it's only beggining of his journey

Akarin said:
he looks a lot better but is still fat, it's only beggining of his journey

You can tell his bone structure is shit. Plus his numale vibe won't help him either

blackpill_incel said:
You can tell his bone structure is shit. Plus his numale vibe won't help him either

At least when he was super obese, people couldn't tell he had recessed bones.

does he actually think he is attractive now? lol @ him deluding himself

blackpill_incel said:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/7urowi/down_over_90lbs_naturally_in_13_months_and_heres?sort=confidence

tECwzNw.png

From incel → incel

Just lol @ this guy; someone make him an account here

But...He's married so how is he incel?

CopingGymcel said:
I feel so sorry for those guys. Imagine still looking like shit after losing weight. All that effort for nothing. I should appreciate my genes more and not just compare them to Chad, lol. It could be a lot worse.

This actually made me really sad.

I can agree. This makes me feel like a fakecel piece of shit

I think it's still good that he lost weight because he greatly reduced his chance of getting a chronic disease

he has that hypodivergent syndromic eye tilt, its over

he look like the guy from despicable me in the before loool

Facade said:

I think it's still good that he lost weight because he greatly reduced his chance of getting a chronic disease

If I looked like that, I'd like to get terminal cancer that killed me in as short time as possible.

Facade said:

Is everyone on incels average looking?

VST said:

nah im deformed been compared to 300lbs fat man with lazy eye recessed jaw and stinky :D

VST said:

I look way too young for my age and I have a severe case of depression

Lol. He looked better before :'(

Facade said:
I look way too young for my age and I have a severe case of depression

Honestly, 19 years old is like a middle ground between looking like a kid and an adult. If you are 25 and still look like a kid then you should start to worry. Most 19 year olds are pretty young looking.

VST said:
Honestly, 19 years old is like a middle ground between looking like a kid and an adult. If you are 25 and still look like a kid then you should start to worry. Most 19 year olds are pretty young looking.

I have a constitutional delay of growth and puberty. My bone age and physical development is 3 years younger than my chronological age. This shit ruined my teenage years

Facade said:
I have a constitutional delay of growth and puberty. My bone age and physical development is 3 years younger than my chronological age. This shit ruined my teenage years

I doubt that it would change much since you're on incels, and if you're here there is a lot more wrong with you than just being "young looking".

VST said:
I doubt that it would change much since you're on incels, and if you're here there is a lot more wrong with you than just being "young looking".

Yup I have a pretty severe case of depression and other mental illnesses

From fat to fat.

He needs to get in shape so we can see how he really is.

Haha he looks like a fat version of me

Andross said:
But...He's married so how is he incel?

Betabuxing. What woman would ever be attracted to him? She's for sure cucking him and he probably posts on r dead bedrooms