Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Redditors celebrate picture of female eagle hunter

• Thread starter Deleted member 27204
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/interestingasfuck/comments/kln92q/there_are_10_female_eagle_hunters_left_in/

If it was a picture of an average male animal hunter, they would be calling for him to be fined/arrested, comparing him to a poacher, talking about toxic masculinity and how he's probably compensating for his small dick. There would also be talk about how animals are so much better than humans and how humans don't do enough to protect vulnerable animal populations.
This is another example of how the default treatment the average male receives on social media is akin to the treatment the average incel experiences while everything a female does is celebrated.
Focus on the double standards here. Do you think a picture of the average male doing this same activity and labeled as a male eagle hunter would garner such a positive reaction?
Picture the same picture of an asian male with a similar look on their face holding an eagle bound by its feet on that subreddit and see what the reaction is.

"There are 10 male eagle hunters left in Mongolia. One of them is 15 year old Zhang who uses his golden eagle to catch foxes and other small animals in the Altai Mountains"​

Last edited:
Wow some whore doing something that men have been doing for centuries.

How interesting

Wow some whore doing something that men have been doing for centuries.

How interesting
Redditors conveniently drop the rhetoric about vulnerable animal populations and animal cruelty by humans (which many hunting activities can fall under) if it's a woman doing it.

Redditors conveniently drop the rhetoric about vulnerable animal populations and animal cruelty by humans (which many hunting activities can fall under) if it's a woman doing it.
Of course, god forbid a woman receive consequences for her actions.

6fda3104b2681155fba7161ff6f590f3

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/interestingasfuck/comments/kln92q/there_are_10_female_eagle_hunters_left_in/

If it was a picture of a non chad male eagle hunter, they would be calling for him to be fined/arrested, talking about toxic masculinity and how he's probably compensating for his small dick. There would also be talk about how animals are so much better than humans and how humans don't do enough to protect vulnerable animal populations.
The default treatment the average male receives on social media is akin to the treatment the average incel experiences while everything a female does is celebrated.

man i don't care if this bitch wants Chad, i just want to punch this whore's ugly panface moonface looking ass

r/interestingasfuck
how is she interestingasfuck? who cares about some bitch who was an eagle hunter

r/interestingasfuck
how is she interestingasfuck? who cares about some bitch who was an eagle hunter
It's the hypocrisy that's a bigger aspect here.
Look at the reactions an average male posing with a hunted animal would get. Comparisons would right away be made about him being a poacher, calling him a scumbag that is disturbing the natural order of things and turn into a lecture of how humans suck. No such thing when it's the average female doing it, particularly if it's the average ethnic (non-white) female doing it.

@BummerDrummer have anything to say? Because if there is a place where not only a gender disparity is evident but also a racial disparity, this is it.

Last edited:
Look at the reactions an average male posing with a hunted animal would get. Comparisons would right away be made about him being a poacher, calling him a scumbag that is disturbing the natural order of things and turn into a lecture of how humans suck. No such thing when it's the average female doing it, particularly if it's the average ethnic (non-white) female doing it @BummerDrummer
okay bhai we get it, you like blkpillpres

@epillepsy you've sometimes posted about how privileging animals over humans is feminine and out of the natural order of things. What do you think of the positive reaction this picture of a female eagle hunter is getting from many redditors?

Legit looks like a boy

Legit looks like a boy
Focus on the double standards here. Do you think a picture of the average male doing this same activity and labeled as a male eagle hunter would garner such a positive reaction?

@epillepsy you've sometimes posted about how privileging animals over humans is feminine and out of the natural order of things. What do you think of the positive reaction this picture of a female eagle hunter is getting from many redditors?
I think it's all been said in your original post, which is why I refrained from commenting here, although I am very annoyed about animal activism nowadays.

Soys and foids don't really believe in animal activism if it's done in a third-world context by sexy mongoloid foids, so I don't see why it should apply here in the West. One possibility is they don't give a fuck about foxes in reality, and they're merely virtue signaling. I truly believe that a good percentage of animal activists are lying and most people do not give a shit about the welfare of animals. In their hunger to virtue signal about these creatures, it's setting us back in a medical, scientific, and agricultural sense, as well as forcing upon us an unhealthy diet filled with xenoestrogens as meat eating is made more and more verboten.

Or it's possible that since this foid looks cool, like a powerful warrior princess that soys cream their pants over, this sexiness overrides the gay affection soys have for cute fluffy creatures (instilled early in their youth through anthromorphic Disney cartoons that equate savage animals and even disease-carrying vermin to innocent, childlike, angelic beings with real human feelings and emotions and ability to feel love) and thus their submissive desire to be dominated by a powerful foid overloads their senses and makes them shaky in their faggoty animal activist convictions so that they praise this killing instead of criticizing it as they would if it were a male (the killing which is nothing to be praised or criticized).

She's killing foxes for sport, so why is it such a crime to wear fox furs (although I admit only fags and foids do this) or even eat foxes as exotic meats? If one thing is morally acceptable in any civilization, we should seriously consider having a lowest common denominator for laws and regulations, so that people can be free to make their own choices without a strict government overseeing our autonomy. By that I mean we should have the least regulations/restrictions possible for drugs, age of consent, and intellectual property laws.

Last edited:
I think it's all been said in your original post, which is why I refrained from commenting here, although I am very annoyed about animal activism nowadays.

Soys and foids don't really believe in animal activism if it's done in a third-world context by sexy mongoloid foids, so I don't see why it should apply here in the West. One possibility is they don't give a fuck about foxes in reality, and they're merely virtue signaling. I truly believe that a good percentage of animal activists are lying and most people do not give a shit about the welfare of animals. In their hunger to virtue signal about these creatures, it's setting us back in a medical, scientific, and agricultural sense, as well as forcing upon us an unhealthy diet filled with xenoestrogens as meat eating is made more and more verboten.
It just shows everything they do is really motivated by their desire to praise women and the rest is just accessorizing opinions to look like a good person.
Or it's possible that since this foid looks cool, like a powerful warrior princess that soys cream their pants over, this sexiness overrides the gay affection soys have for cute fluffy creatures (instilled early in their youth through anthromorphic Disney cartoons that equate savage animals and even disease-carrying vermin to innocent, childlike, angelic beings with real human feelings and emotions and ability to feel love) and thus their submissive desire to be dominated by a powerful foid overloads their senses and makes them shaky in their faggoty animal activist convictions so that they praise this killing instead of criticizing it as they would if it were a male (the killing which is nothing to be praised or criticized).
They are complete hypocrites in that sense. I know from the looks of it that a woman doing some activity overrides their concern for animals that might be involved, particularly when the woman is not white and is from the group most praised by society these days (ethnic women).
She's killing foxes for sport, so why is it such a crime to wear fox furs (although I admit only fags and foids do this) or even eat foxes as exotic meats? If one thing is morally acceptable in any civilization, we should seriously consider having a lowest common denominator for laws and regulations, so that people can be free to make their own choices without a strict government overseeing our autonomy. By that I mean we should have the least regulations/restrictions possible for drugs, age of consent, and intellectual property laws.
Picture the same picture of an asian male with a similar look on their face holding an eagle bound by its feet on that subreddit and see what the reaction is. Infact someone should do that as a social experiment. Morph the female's face to a male face and repost with the title

"There are 10 male eagle hunters left in Mongolia. One of them is 15 year old Zhang who uses his golden eagle to catch foxes and other small animals in the Altai Mountains"​

Xi you know what you have to do

It just shows everything they do is really motivated by their desire to praise women and the rest is just accessorizing opinions to look like a good person.

They are complete hypocrites in that sense. I know from the looks of it that a woman doing some activity overrides their concern for animals that might be involved, particularly when the woman is not white and is from the group most praised by society these days (ethnic women).

Picture the same picture of an asian male with a similar look on their face holding an eagle bound by its feet on that subreddit and see what the reaction is. Infact someone should do that as a social experiment. Morph the female's face to a male face and repost with the title

I think a lot of the soys who support animal activism have a feminine maternal instinct (which is aggravated by their refusal to eat meat and only consume xenoestrogen-infused soy products instead) that makes them see certain animals as innocent children and cuter than they actually are.
The problem comes when they ALSO have a higher sex drive due to their moderate testosterone levels that get their wires crossed and then they begin to want to fuck these cute animals, as they see them as submissive and weaker than themselves (though they are considerably weak) and therefore sexually attractive in a way they can dominate them.
A lot of these soys feel submissive to female humans but not to female puppies, for example.
Their "passion" for animal welfare (especially of cute, small animals which have curvy and feminine features) is hiding a deeper desire of wanting to fuck these beasts like the degenerates they are.

I think a lot of the soys who support animal activism have a feminine maternal instinct (which is aggravated by their refusal to eat meat and only consume xenoestrogen-infused soy products instead) that makes them see certain animals as innocent children and cuter than they actually are.
The problem comes when they ALSO have a higher sex drive due to their moderate testosterone levels that get their wires crossed and then they begin to want to fuck these cute animals, as they see them as submissive and weaker than themselves (though they are considerably weak) and therefore sexually attractive in a way they can dominate them.
A lot of these soys feel submissive to female humans but not to female puppies, for example.
Their "passion" for animal welfare (especially of cute, small animals which have curvy and feminine features) is hiding a deeper desire of wanting to fuck these beasts like the degenerates they are.
The biggest issue here that I think most unbiased people would agree is the hypocrisy and double standards. Especially in an age where animal rights activism and uproar against hunting is all the rage.

The biggest issue here that I think most unbiased people would agree is the hypocrisy and double standards. Especially in an age where animal rights activism and uproar against hunting is all the rage.
Double standards are a problem, but in the specific area of animal activism, the danger I see in the future is the outlawing of meat and the forced consumption of both xenoestrogens and lab-grown human flesh.
A company called Ouroboros, I believe, has already created products that "clone" human flesh for consumption that they're targeting at vegans as a meat replacement.
As I've said before, veganism will lead to further degeneracy, such as cannibalism and all sorts of ugly behaviors as men become less masculine and women more feminine through an unnatural diet.

Double standards are a problem, but in the specific area of animal activism, the danger I see in the future is the outlawing of meat and the forced consumption of both xenoestrogens and lab-grown human flesh.
That's definitely a concern even outside of media sensationalism.
A company called Ouroboros, I believe, has already created products that "clone" human flesh for consumption that they're targeting at vegans as a meat replacement.
As I've said before, veganism will lead to further degeneracy, such as cannibalism and all sorts of ugly behaviors as men become less masculine and women more feminine through an unnatural diet.
That's an aside to this thread really. My intent is to focus on the double standards here between the reaction a picture of a female hunter is getting and what the usual reaction to a male hunter is on reddit.

That's definitely a concern even outside of media sensationalism.

That's an aside to this thread really. My intent is to focus on the double standards here between the reaction a picture of a female hunter is getting and what the usual reaction to a male hunter is on reddit.
I think you said it all in the original post, so I had to go into a sidetrack if I am to say anything at all.

I think you said it all in the original post, so I had to go into a sidetrack if I am to say anything at all.
You can still post saying that you agree there is blatant hypocrisy demonstrated by redditors here on the issue of hunting but I understand you have other concerns about this topic too and its relation to how animal rights activism is putting the consideration of many human men on the back burner.

You can still post saying that you agree there is blatant hypocrisy demonstrated by redditors here on the issue of hunting but I understand you have other concerns about this topic too and its relation to how animal rights activism is putting the consideration of many human men on the back burner.
Definitely there is hypocrisy here.
People are just dazzled by women doing anything slightly skilled that any ordinary men are able to do.
This mongol foid probably isn't even good at falcon hunting.
In fact she's almost certainly awful at it.
You see how even the shittiest foid "gamers" get far more attention than the best pros.

Definitely there is hypocrisy here.
People are just dazzled by women doing anything slightly skilled that any ordinary men are able to do.
This mongol foid probably isn't even good at falcon hunting.
In fact she's almost certainly awful at it.
You see how even the shittiest foid "gamers" get far more attention than the best pros.
Really would be interesting with face morph technology applied to the original picture to repost a similar image but with a male instead of a female and with the title

on this same subreddit to see what the reactions are. My guess is that the reaction would be a lot more negative.

Really would be interesting with face morph technology to repost a similar image but with the male instead of a female and with the title

on this same subreddit to see what the reactions are. My guess is that the reaction would be a lot more negative.
wish that eagle would peck her eyes out.
i know eagles are ornery and you need a very good relationship with them to control them.
otherwise they can attack their master.

wish that eagle would peck her eyes out.
i know eagles are ornery and you need a very good relationship with them to control them.
otherwise they can attack their master.
The title of the reddit post caught my attention not only because of how it was mentioned that it was a picture of a "female eagle hunter", but also because of all the awards and approving comments while it is known that in many western countries eagles have been an endangered species and are an endangered species in many parts of Asia today.

@ThoughtfulCel it appears @BummerDrummer is missing in action here. I thought he'd have some things to say about the gender and race disparity here but apparently that only applies to calling out ethnic males.

The title of the reddit post caught my attention not only because of how it was mentioned that it was a picture of a "female eagle hunter", but also because of all the awards and approving comments while it is known that in many western countries eagles have been an endangered species and are an endangered species in many parts of Asia today.
Female commentators see this as empowerment of a foid who broke into a traditionally male occupation.
Male commentators just want to fuck her.

I guarantee both male and female commenters ordinarily support animal rights.
In fact, people who claim to care about endangered animals and animal cruelty are nearly all supporters of female empowerment.

But when the two issues come into conflict, you can see which issue is subservient to the other.
When they complain about men hunting animals, they're using that as an excuse to attack the hunter's maleness and aggression primarily, and the death of the animal secondarily.

Gender issues and animal issues are rarely so in conflict as in this instance, and this shows how animal activism is subsumed in the service of greater feminine activism.
In other cases, animal activism and female activism go hand in hand in more congruity. Where you see animal activism, it's concealing the workings of a sinister gynocracy.

Gender issues and animal issues are rarely so in conflict as in this instance, and this shows how animal activism is subsumed in the service of greater feminine activism.
In other cases, animal activism and female activism go hand in hand in more congruity. Where you see animal activism, it's concealing the workings of a sinister gynocracy.
It's like this with any issue.
no one gives a fuck about climate change whilst everyone gives a huge fuck about women.

It's like this with any issue.
Yes, in general any kind of virtue-signaling activism is female activism.
You can see this in the types of "men" who are activists, and as you know, all foids are activists to one extent or another.

Yes, in general any kind of virtue-signaling activism is female activism.
You can see this in the types of "men" who are activists, and as you know, all foids are activists to one extent or another.
People who privilege women above all else and give them a pass on/minimize/make excuses for them on issues that they wouldn't give men the same benefit of the doubt on are a major part of what's wrong with today's world.

@ThoughtfulCel it appears @BummerDrummer is missing in action here. I thought he'd have some things to say about the gender and race disparity here but apparently that only applies to calling out ethnic males.
Well of course. In typical cumskin fashion, race as a topic only serves as an excuse to hate non white men (Not women though, non white women are okay only when whitey is fucking them). Any meaningful talk that won't start some kind of race war is useless for edgy highschool cumskin teenagers.

Last edited:
People who privilege women above all else and give them a pass on/minimize/make excuses for them on issues that they wouldn't give men the same benefit of the doubt on are a major part of what's wrong with today's world.
agreed.
foids are united in supporting things that only benefit foids, but too many men also support these things out of cuckness and simping.
that's why foids can't be allowed to vote.
female-beneficial laws will always be voted in if every woman votes for them and many men also.
whereas if only men could vote, they would still vote in laws and candidates that are favorable to women, since men care about women, while the reverse isn't true.

Well of course. In typical cumskin fashion, race only serves as an excuse to hate other people. Any meaningful talk that won't start some kind of race war is useful for edgy highschool cumskin teenagers.
By him not replying to this thread, he's only further proved your points about how cumskins have a tendency to minimize, downplay and effectively give ethnic females a pass on things they chastize ethnic males for. I saw he was viewing this thread shortly after I first tagged him but nothing from him so far.

There was once a show called "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?"
Where in the world is @BummerDrummer ?
agreed.
foids are united in supporting things that only benefit foids, but too many men also support these things out of cuckness and simping.
that's why foids can't be allowed to vote.
female-beneficial laws will always be voted in if every woman votes for them and many men also.
whereas if only men could vote, they would still vote in laws and candidates that are favorable to women, since men care about women, while the reverse isn't true.
Now we know what the quote "Once made equal to man, woman becomes his superior" really means.

Women have a natural benefit and advantage over the average man in every social aspect and making them have the same privileges and rights as men results in them getting special treatment.

Last edited:
By him not replying to this thread, he's only further added to your points about how cumskins have a tendency to minimize, downplay and effectively give ethnic females a pass on things they chastize ethnic males for. I saw he was viewing this thread shortly after I first tagged him but nothing from him so far.
Well considering the fact that he himself is of no use to his own race other than posting typical skinhead neo nazi trash on an anonymous forum, its no surprise he'd attack other people for no reason other than not having skin as pasty white and cancer inducing as his. Most cumskins do this as a way to feel good about themselves.

Whitey is okay with non white women because they fuck whitey. But once whitey sees a white woman fucking a non white male, all of a sudden she's a coal burner or a mudshark or whatever retarded preschool insult whitey can think of. Cumskins are cucks and hypocrites, not to mention they are responsible for the reason women have rights in the modern world.

idk what you want me to say. I have no care about what some foid in Mongolia is doing. I didn’t read the thread. Men shouldn’t let women be eagle hunters(?) because they belong in the yurt making children.
Well of course. In typical cumskin fashion, race as a topic only serves as an excuse to hate non white men (Not women though, non white women are okay only when whitey is fucking them). Any meaningful talk that won't start some kind of race war is useless for edgy highschool cumskin teenagers.
You’re a progressive idiot. Any talk with you is the typical talk with a nonwhite. “Guys racism is bad!!! Bummer is a Nazi oh my god racism bad! Oh btw fuck cumskins I want to kill cumskins”. Typical of your people to go the “cries out in pain as they strike you” fashion.
If you want an honest discussion I will have one like I have had, and every time it’s YOU who backs off because I destroy your SJW diversity quota Jewish nonsense. You’re fragile, hypocritical, and mentally impotent.

Last edited:
idk what you want me to say. I have no care about what some foid in Mongolia is doing. I didn’t read the thread.
Had it been a white foid this was a picture of she probably would have got some negative comments about her being an inconsiderate, out of touch Karen. Notice that no matter what an ethnic foid does (even it's seen as negative for other groups to do) they never get any criticism.

Had it been a white foid this was a picture of she probably would have got some negative comments about her being an inconsiderate, out of touch Karen. Notice that no matter what an ethnic foid does (even it's seen as negative for other groups to do) they never get any criticism.
Well of course. That goes for nonwhites generally and especially blacks. If you saw a black woman in blonde hair with her phone redditors would call her brave. If you saw a white woman wearing dreads (which she shouldn’t in the first place but for the sake of the scenario she is) it’d be called cultural appropriation. It’s more of a racial problem than a female problem. Although if it was a white woman with an eagle in Mongolia I’d disapprove of it for the same reasons I disapprove for the Mongolian woman doing it (they need to stay in the home making children)

I do believe cultural appropriation and stealing exist, but for it to be a genuine talking point it’d mean other races giving up white culture (which includes technology) which they will not do.

Fucking Mongoloid bitch.

Well of course. That goes for nonwhites generally and especially blacks. If you saw a black woman in blonde hair with her phone redditors would call her brave. If you saw a white woman wearing dreads (which she shouldn’t in the first place but for the sake of the scenario she is) it’d be called cultural appropriation.

I do believe cultural appropriation and stealing exist, but for it to be a genuine talking point it’d mean other races giving up white culture (which includes technology) which they will not do.
What the reddit post (in contrast to similar posts about ethnic men in similar situations that have gotten more negative reactions) shows is that ethnic women are privileged above ethnic men and that a lot of the complaints white nationalists talk about regarding ethnic entitlement is more true of ethnic women than for ethnic men. All the affirmative action benefits and being praised by society and protected from any criticism is more true of ethnic women than it is of ethnic men. I think the treatment between ethnic women and ethnic men shows this. Many ethnic men aren't any better off than whitecels tbh

The main point: when it comes to disparities in treatment by society, gender is a bigger factor than race across the board for all situations.

Last edited:
What it shows is that ethnic women are privileged above ethnic men and that a lot of the complaints white nationalists talk about regarding ethnic entitlement is more true of ethnic women than for ethnic men. All the affirmative action benefits and being praised by society and protected from any criticism is more true of ethnic women than it is of ethnic men. I think the treatment between ethnic women and ethnic men shows this. Many ethnic men aren't any better off than whitecels tbh
The women of a race triumphs the men of that race always. In the oppression hierarchy you need to be a minority, a mental illness (lgbtq), or a female. All of these peoples have special benefits the target race of the Jews (majority i.e straight white men) do not have.

ethnic women are infinitely more entitled than ethnic men, because they are both a minority and a woman, giving them 2 points on the oppression hierarchy. Ethnic men still have 1 point on the oppression hierarchy. Whites have 0, and as a result there’s still many things an ethnic can do a white can’t (and within this broad hierarchy there’s a smaller hierarchy like blacks oppression mog Arabs and Arabs oppressionmog Indians and etc.) such as being proud of their race and cultural appropriation and the ability to call racism and the diversity quota jobs and all of that.

The women of a race triumphs the men of that race always. In the oppression hierarchy you need to be a minority, a mental illness (lgbtq), or a female. All of these peoples have special benefits the target race of the Jews (majority i.e straight white men) do not have.
Agree but there is also the natural inclination of humans to privilege women over men that comes in. I'm not going to say whether this is mainly because of biological or social pressures but I believe it's a mix of these.
ethnic women are infinitely more entitled than ethnic men, because they are both a minority and a woman, giving them 2 points on the oppression hierarchy. Ethnic men still have 1 point on the oppression hierarchy. Whites have 0, and as a result there’s still many things an ethnic can do a white can’t (and within this broad hierarchy there’s a smaller hierarchy like blacks oppression mog Arabs and Arabs oppressionmog Indians and etc.) such as being proud of their race and cultural appropriation and the ability to call racism and the diversity quota jobs and all of that.
True black males are treated much better on average than Arab and Indian males. This even applies to the more favorable treatment blackcels get over sandcels and currycels in the incel community. Notice that whenever an incel is mocked for bringing up a race issue it's usually a whitecel, sandcel or currycel.

Also because this positioning in the social hierarchy is all based around how attractive a group of people are to women, ethnic men that aren't black (that as statistics show aren't that attractive to women on average compared to white men) can't call out shit about racism against them is my point. Non black ethnic men have no advantages from their race over whitecels except in the job market. But as you know the job market isn't the same as the dating and relationships part of society.

Last edited:
Look at the reactions an average male posing with a hunted animal would get. Comparisons would right away be made about him being a poacher, calling him a scumbag that is disturbing the natural order of things and turn into a lecture of how humans suck. No such thing when it's the average female doing it, particularly if it's the average ethnic (non-white) female doing it.

@BummerDrummer have anything to say? Because if there is a place where not only a gender disparity is evident but also a racial disparity, this is it.
So fucking true. Furthermore, their fetishization of the natural order is also so retarded, you only fetishize nature when all you know about nature comes from documentaries that depict nature in a pantheistic light. Nothing about the natural order is desirable, nature knows no morality, nature is not a thinking entity, nature is just a state of being where everything that is advantageous is allowed.

Furthermore, many animals (like monkeys or corvids) use tools to get their food or defend themselves, due to their intelligence humans are just able to build the best tools for that purpose (e.g. guns) - the tools humans used to kill animals/rivals just got better and better over the years until we developed a nearly perfect killing instrument with our ingenuity. From mere stone weapons to guns - the principle stays the same.

Furthermore, it's laughable when they say humans should just hunt them down with their physical strength like other predators instead of hiding behind a weapon: Humans never had the physical strength to hunt their prey down, they always hid behind weapons, our strength was never the body, but the mind. Furthermore, there is nothing honorable about killing itself and also natural predators use cheap strategies that would be deemed as cowardly/insidious with human standards. Predatory cats always fixate on the weakest in the herd, those who are too young, those who are too sick or those who are too old - and unlike the moralistic bullshit in documentaries there is no other reason for it other than a cost-benefit-analysis and an exploitable weakness (e.g. they don't want to put them out of their misery for moral reasons). Furthermore, if it came down to being maimed to death or shot, everyone would deem a gunshut as the more merciful death.

When normies fetishize the natural order they show their lack of understanding of it, because maximizing your advantage with all things/tricks allowed is natural, so hunting with weapons fits perfectly in the natural order.

Last edited:
Agree but there is also the natural inclination of humans to privilege women over men that comes in. I'm not going to say whether this is because of biological or social pressures but I believe it's a mix of these.
It’s biological to want to protect the woman that is bearing your children. The priviledge of women nowadays is not that, so it’s more social than biological.
True black males are treated much better on average than Arab and Indian males. This even applies to the more favorable treatment blackcels get over sandcels and currycels in the incel community. Notice that whenever an incel is mocked about a race issue it's usually a whitecel, sandcel or currycel.
It usually goes Black to Arab to Indian/Mexicans to Asian in my experience.
Also because this positioning in the social hierarchy is all based around how attractive a group of people are to women, ethnic men (that as statistics show aren't that attractive to women on average compared to white men) that aren't black can't call out shit about racism against them is my point.
The social hierarchy is based around the elite Jewish bankers and CEO’s and media moguls. Women are too stupid to control such a world and like dogs have had their muzzle torn off. This is also true for minorities. It’s infuriating to understand how little it would take to reverse everything

Nonwhites can call out nonsense “racism” but I agree in the sense that it wouldn’t be as successful as blacks.
Non black ethnic men have no advantages from their race over whitecels except in the job market. But as you know the job market isn't the same as the dating and relationships part of society.
Dating and relationship wise yes, socially no. Token characters by their sheer exoticism would be given more attention. Of course also the fact that anyone who’s not white can say “(insert race here) power!” Which is a huge statement. Not to mention whites being the target of massive Jewish demoralization campaign to the point where many normcattle have “white guilt”

So fucking true. Furthermore, their fetishization of the natural order is also so retarded, you only fetishize nature when all you know about nature comes from documentaries that depict nature in a pantheistic light. Nothing about the natural order is desirable, nature knows no morality, nature is not a thinking entity, nature is just a state of being where everything that is advantageous is allowed.
Well like with SJWs throwing ethnic minorities under the bus to appeal to women especially in the cases of justifying racially specific sexual "preferences" and how every single issue takes a backseat to women's interests,
it's really clear that the fetishization is not of the natural order (which includes things like rape of women and killing of children by a male that might be cuckholded) but of worship of women's place over the average man.
It usually goes Black to Arab to Indian/Mexicans to Asian in my experience.
Black > Latino > Asian > Arab > Indian imo.
The social hierarchy is based around the elite Jewish bankers and CEO’s and media moguls. Women are too stupid to control such a world and like dogs have had their muzzle torn off. This is also true for minorities. It’s infuriating to understand how little it would take to reverse everything
Think of how many times in every issue (even climate change as the thread on Rajendra Pauchuri showed) women's interests take hold over everything. Even Harvey Weinstein (who was Jewish) prompted a conversation about jewish men and their supposed mistreatment of women in a way that would normally be considered antisemetic and unacceptable. Society doesn't have any principles except defending women above all else, including race.
Nonwhites can call out nonsense “racism” but I agree in the sense that it wouldn’t be as successful as blacks.
We're in agreement there.
Dating and relationship wise yes, socially no. Token characters by their sheer exoticism would be given more attention. Of course also the fact that anyone who’s not white can say “(insert race here) power!” Which is a huge statement. Not to mention whites being the target of massive Jewish demoralization campaign to the point where many normcattle have “white guilt”
Any Arab or Indian male that talks about Middle Eastern or South Asian pride is called chauvinist, disturbing, discussed in the context of "supremacists of all types suck" and also racist by black power groups and white liberals. So I don't think it's absolutely true to say that anyone who is not white can say "(insert race here) power!" and get away with it like black people can.

I agree low status white people (specifically white males) are opportunistically hated on these days but I'm saying that's more because of the hatred of low status males of any race and the push by society to make sure more ethnic women are in the 1% and make up the people in power.

Last edited:
idk what you want me to say. I have no care about what some foid in Mongolia is doing. I didn’t read the thread. Men shouldn’t let women be eagle hunters(?) because they belong in the yurt making children.

You’re a progressive idiot. Any talk with you is the typical talk with a nonwhite. “Guys racism is bad!!! Bummer is a Nazi oh my god racism bad! Oh btw fuck cumskins I want to kill cumskins”. Typical of your people to go the “cries out in pain as they strike you” fashion.
If you want an honest discussion I will have one like I have had, and every time it’s YOU who backs off because I destroy your SJW diversity quota Jewish nonsense. You’re fragile, hypocritical, and mentally impotent.
Throwing useless Ad hominems only makes you look like the fragile one.

You also didn't deny any of what i said.

My argument still stands. Keep the word salad coming though, it tastes pretty damn good.

58573877 medium

They will never know true greatness