Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Redditors celebrate picture of female eagle hunter

• Thread starter Deleted member 27204
  • Start date
Throwing useless Ad hominems only makes you look like the fragile one.

You also didn't deny any of what i said.

My argument still stands. Keep the word salad coming though, it tastes pretty damn good.

View attachment 388598
You didn’t deny anything I said.
Black > Latino > Asian > Arab > Indian imo.
It varies on place to place.
Think of how many times in every issue (even climate change as the thread on Rajendra Pauchuri showed) women's interests take hold over everything. Even Harvey Weinstein (who was Jewish) prompted a conversation about jewish men and their supposed mistreatment of women in a way that would normally be considered antisemetic and unacceptable. Society doesn't have any principles except defending women above all else, including race.
Women I see are infantile. I don’t think they’re very capable of anything. They go with what the masters at the head tell them to go with. That’s why I support them just being used as human incubators. All they should do is have children and when their eggs die so well.
Any Arab or Indian male that talks about Middle Eastern or South Asian pride is called chauvinist, disturbing, discussed in the context of "supremacists of all types suck" and also racist by black power groups and white liberals. So I don't think it's absolutely true to say that anyone who is not white can say "(insert race here) power!" and get away with it like black people can.
There’s not many Arab or Asian pride marches in the west so maybe you’re right in a sense. Although there are anti islamophobia marches which white liberals and Jews love to talk about.
I agree low status white people (specifically white males) are opportunistically hated on these days but I'm saying that's more because of the hatred of low status males of any race and the push by society to make sure more ethnic women are in the 1% and make up the people in power.
Women period are retarded. The reasons of women being in high up places is usually to just puppet them by Jews. The ethnic women getting into power is plausible but there’s someone pulling the strings. That is to say, in 5 years I don’t have any doubts most big political posts will be headed by the most “oppressed people” which will be minority women, with minorities period and lgbtq mental illness people taking some minor spots, but these people will simply be puppets for the NWO.