Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Redditors wanna dox me

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Lol I was strolling through the soy subreddit known as r/whitepeopletwitter when I saw this thread. Apparently muh wholesome chungus redditors have traced my IP and are coming to my location to teach me a lesson! :horror:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/WhitePeopleTwitter/comments/14mch5b/remember_people_like_this_vote_accordingly/

Picsart 23 06 30 19 57 29 542

I have a message to all predditors and twatter users who disike me as an individual. If you know my location I want you to come, kick open my door and do your worst, but oh, could it be you don't actually have my info? Could it be that you're powerless to do anything against I who was simply practicing his first amendment right? Oh no! :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
we're coming inkwel

Just fucking lol bro. Rent free in their tiny minds. I love all the tough guy fantasies they have

stated facts, redditors and twinktters reacted with emotions, didn't even refuted you... "whomp whomp" the hell is that :feelswhat:

Just have an m60 and a bipod waiting

Yep, we are truly living in an orwellian nightmare where the Big Brother is the unhinged left and its mob of brainwashed npcs coming for anyone that might stand as a danger to their regime.

Yep, we are truly living in an orwellian nightmare where the Big Brother is the unhinged left and its mob of brainwashed npcs coming for anyone that might stand as a danger to their regime.

doxxed, omw to your basement incel

Reddit army coming to teach you a lesson on how to not be misogynistic:

Honestly if it was a battle us and them, they'd run out of breath, and call their tech or police daddies.

So many seething normies in the comments, I can literally feel it:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

200.gif

Run the fade and post the video of you kicking some soy ass!

Piss, shit, and cum in buckets. If they come to your house (which they won't KEK), throw the contents right at them. Then they'll "just have to take a shower bro."

Imagine feeling this threatened by pixels on a screen

no worries they are stuck in their own filth

stated facts, redditors and twinktters reacted with emotions, didn't even refuted you... "whomp whomp" the hell is that :feelswhat:
Their titles are always the most cringe of anything

They're only tough online , irl they're massive pussies

Lol I was strolling through the soy subreddit known as r/whitepeopletwitter when I saw this thread. Apparently muh wholesome chungus redditors have traced my IP and are coming to my location to teach me a lesson! :horror:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/WhitePeopleTwitter/comments/14mch5b/remember_people_like_this_vote_accordingly/

View attachment 795648
I have a message to all predditors and twatter users who disike me as an individual. If you know my location I want you to come, kick open my door and do your worst, but oh, could it be you don't actually have my info? Could it be that you're powerless to do anything against I who was simply practicing his first amendment right? Oh no! :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
View attachment 795651

While I ageee with most of what you said I do think rape is bad but it's largely a. Social construct

don't click on weird links and don't tell where you live and that's practically it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back