Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Redpill = copying men who cuck you aimlessly

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I overheard this story of an OCD becky who got cheated on in COLLEGE. It traumatized her so much, she started to stalk the Stacy Chad cheated on her with. She became obsessed with this Stacy. When Stacy started taking up dancing, she took it up. When Stacy took up a certain hairstyle, she copied her. Becky started wearing high high heels, because Stacy was taller than her naturally. She would stalk her tumblr/blog accounts, and just copy everything she does. Becky was always striving to be more like Stacy.

Becky would even host parties in order to befriend Stacy in a low key way in order to keep her close, yet undetected as a stalker, so she can copy her better. And then one day, at one of these parties Becky hosted, Stacy ended up cheating on Chad with a gigaChad.

Becky didn't copy Stacy because she was obsessed with Chad though. She was obsessed with Stacy, because the various flavors of Chad is disposable. Stacy isn't. If Stacy is now into Latin Chads, because surfer Chads were so 2003, that's what BECKY WANTS. Becky is born to be submissive to Stacy, because Stacy is a marker of something to aspire to be. Chad is just a flavor of the month, if you're on the cock carousel.

This is essentially what the red pill is for females. It's this pathetic attempt to become a pale imitation of a product that will always be SUPERIOR. This is why the redpill is absolutely fucking cucked and pathetic.

Last edited:
Redpill is stupid because there is nothing like becoming a chad or working on yourself. Chads are born, not made. You either made it or not, and it was decided in the fucking womb.

Redpill is about preparing normies to enjoy being a betabuxxer to some Chad leftovers.

Redpill is about preparing normies to enjoy being a betabuxxer to some Chad leftovers.
And to help the redpill "coach" to make some easy money first

provided you are tall, you could transition from incel to chad if you were on Test since early puberty.
there is a reason they ban testosterone but not estrogen. they hate the competition and how T would level the play field.

This is essentially what the red pill is for females. It's this pathetic attempt to become a pale imitation of a product that will always be SUPERIOR. This is why the redpill is absolutely fucking cucked and pathetic.
PUA students imitating Chad's personality are even worse.

Redpill is stupid because there is nothing like becoming a chad or working on yourself. Chads are born, not made. You either made it or not, and it was decided in the fucking womb.
yeah simple really, it would be like a cat eating antolope meat in order to become a lion, a genetic impossibility

Redpill is just another extension to feminism and bluepill. Redpillers promote self improvement such as gymcelling which further increases women's dating options. Bluepill says you need to be nice and positive. Redpill says you need game and muscle. It's not far from bluepill. Both pills promote the idea that attraction is earned.

I would not say so. A 6'0 tall handsome guy if he is fat and poor and work on himself and become a straight up Chad.
You need to naturally pass a certain threshold of facial attractiveness and height in order for self improvement to work.

I overheard this story of an OCD becky who got cheated on in COLLEGE. It traumatized her so much, she started to stalk the Stacy Chad cheated on her with. She became obsessed with this Stacy. When Stacy started taking up dancing, she took it up. When Stacy took up a certain hairstyle, she copied her. Becky started wearing high high heels, because Stacy was taller than her naturally. She would stalk her tumblr/blog accounts, and just copy everything she does. Becky was always striving to be more like Stacy.

Becky would even host parties in order to befriend Stacy in a low key way in order to keep her close, yet undetected as a stalker, so she can copy her better. And then one day, at one of these parties Becky hosted, Stacy ended up cheating on Chad with a gigaChad.

Becky didn't copy Stacy because she was obsessed with Chad though. She was obsessed with Stacy, because the various flavors of Chad is disposable. Stacy isn't. If Stacy is now into Latin Chads, because surfer Chads were so 2003, that's what BECKY WANTS. Becky is born to be submissive to Stacy, because Stacy is a marker of something to aspire to be. Chad is just a flavor of the month, if you're on the cock carousel.

I never looked upto Chads. Most Chadpreets I know are dickheads or retards. I never considered guys like Hamza or Andrew Tate as Chad either. They seemed even more pathetic tbh. What does that make me ?

Fuck red-pillers. They are the types that bully incels and mock lonely virgin men

Redpill = I want to live as closely as possible to chads life by working extremely hard to maybe be an inch closer to the life he was given at birth

:yes::yes::yes:

I am so glad I came str8 to bluepill to blackpill

redpill teaches u how to act like "that guy"

when you are not that guy :lul:

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

selling false dreams to insecure men