Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Refugees have to be strong men when they come to Europe alone as minors

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
Someone I know is in Taiwan right now and he's my age. He quickly met new people there and is checking out the country. Refugees come to Europe and can find their way immediately. This shows that they are extremely healthy and strong. If I went to another country I would die. I have countless pre-existing conditions. The idea of waking up in a strange environment among strangers when I have one of my depressive phases again is a reason for me not to go anywhere. Two weeks of vacation used to be too much for me and I wanted to go back home and I was with my family. A refugee or a student studying abroad for a year would laugh at me. But I'm a subhuman with shitty health and can only survive if I know my surroundings, otherwise it's a death sentence for me. I once went to a boarding school and hated it there. I found it extremely bad. I'm 23 and have never been alone away from home for a long time or in other countries.

Last edited:
they literally get taken care of by our government

they literally get taken care of by our government
thats true but I couldnt be a student that go in other countries. I love my bed... I need my environment

pretty much, genetics is somewhat overrated as upbringing is also very important

in fact i was thinking about this since social media makes it so easy to take a look at people's lives.
some hooligan came to the big city, from a tiny village-town, and within 7-8 months he found a cute girlfriend with big boobs, despite being short and dumb and having bad teeth and only working occasional jobs. i couldn't a gf in this city IN OVER A DECADE. let alone a cute one.

thats true but I couldnt be a student that go in other countries. I love my bed... I need my environment
if i get neetbux i would be fine i lived very close to france when i lived alone and i went there sometimes for petrol and shopping and was just fine. I dont interact with anyone so the language barrier wont be much of a problem

pretty much, genetics is somewhat overrated as upbringing is also very important

in fact i was thinking about this since social media makes it so easy to take a look at people's lives.
some hooligan came to the big city, from a tiny village-town, and within 7-8 months he found a cute girlfriend with big boobs, despite being short and dumb and having bad teeth and only working occasional jobs. i couldn't a gf in this city IN OVER A DECADE. let alone a cute one.
let me alone and You can put me in a coffin right now