Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Regarding infiltrators and IT

Anonymous MG

Anonymous MG

Redeemed
-
So, this morning we had a freakout and banned Skincel immediately, without much proof as to his guilt. And, I just wanted to make a statement here, and I know it won't be received too well.

But I'm just going to be honest.

There's nothing wrong with having infiltrators on a website IF they're not blatantly obvious.

Now, I know this sounds bad, but think about this for a second. If an infiltrator does exist here, what's the true difference in that scenario in regards to the forum's functionality?

Assuming they aren't blatantly obvious and banned immediately, which is a precaution that should be religiously followed, then they're likely either posting blackpilled content, neutral content, or nothing at all.

If they post blackpilled content, then doesn't that serve to help us? What I mean is, over the internet in an anonymous environment a real opinion is just as credible as a fake one until proven otherwise. Since we don't know each other in real life, a post that expresses the black pill should be worth relatively the same (taking into account rank, popularity, and join date).

If they post neutral content, then aren't they basically the same as any postmaxxer that doesn't have anything of substance to say? Some clutter posts are to be expected of any thread, so logically it wouldn't necessarily change too much.

And if they post nothing, then nothing happens. It's the same as if they just lurk without an account.

What I'm trying to accomplish here is by no means defending infiltrators, but to prevent finger pointing and kangaroo court-esque mob bans. Assuming we continue acting this way
20200315 182018

whores like this will get good, innocent users here banned by virtue of a which hunt.

The only instance we should be worried about infiltrators, is if they're part of the mod team, which as of yet hasn't happen nor will it ever happen, as the mod team is well-vetted and has established incels that have been observed to be incel in real life.

Just something to think about pewpew.
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita1

She’s lying

Infiltrates me
(I mean, co)

We are full of infiltrators but nothing we can do. It's not really a problem though

You don't monitor her by what she says.

You monitor her by actions. Find which threads she browses and see if it links up with the Reddit posts

Well that guy deserve it