Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rejected again by single mother jfl

M

Max Doltman

Overlord
★★★★★
She is a single mother. I can't find an ugly enough pic to show what she looked like. 30yo whit3 foid. She had terrible eye area. Squinty brown eyes but huge upper and lower eyelid area. Skin was bad. She looked like a potato facially. Tbh she was rough to look at. I feel likeI I am being punished with this life.

I can't find an ugly enough pic to show what she looked like. 30yo whit3 foid. She had terrible eye area. Squinty brown eyes but huge upper and lower eyelid area. Skin was bad. She looked like a potato facially. Tbh she was rough to look at. I feel likeI I am being punished with this life.
Kidnap her, Put a bag over her head so she doesnt see your face and do her from behind.

"You probably didn't hold frame bro" :chad:

How did she reject you?
Did you meet? text?

That is what you get for going after such trash as single mothers are. :lul: They need to be abandoned and rot for the eternity of their lives as punishment for the degenerate lifestyle they led.

Kidnap her, Put a bag over her head so she doesnt see your face and do her from behind.
Im just stunned. Just thinking about she must have so many men to pick from. :feelsbadman:

Why do you even go for single moms?

You just inflated her ego.

I don't like them but I wanted to see if I had a chance.
The one who made her a kid got a chance. You will only get a chance to raise his baby, pay for the future of some kid that is not even yours, and, of course, pay for his whorish mother's mistakes. You will be basically a good guy, haha.

Like she gave you a seen on Whatsapp?
I sent her a message about a shared interest. She must have seen it and me and just skipped me.

I sent her a message about a shared interest. She must have seen it and me and just skipped me.
That's brutal ... it's ovER just forget her

@Ellsworth why is this world so shit?

Try landwhales

Try landwhales

Did you shower?

Even used up Toyota Camry's with kids in the back seat expect to date Ferraris.