Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

rejected again (for 92 times)

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
I've installed Tinder again and swiped right 90 times, 0 matches and 0 likes
I've cold approached 2 foids IRL, rejected, I asked them to walk with me, I don't care honesly, I will continue to humiliate myself infinite times until I find a girlfriend

brutal dude i wouId go er on this point in roblox ofc

brutal dude i wouId go er on this point in roblox ofc
if I found a gf I don't even know how to not hate her after all the rejections (more than 20000)

foids will say "haha its probably your photos" and it's your photos because you're not
1. chad
2. posing with expensive things like car/watch
3. outdoors doing bullshit outdoor things you don't care about
2. and 3. are bullshit cope, if you're 1. you can just have one photo and get loads of matches

if I found a gf I don't even know how to not hate her after all the rejections (more than 20000)
yeah same i wont be able to grasp whats going on due to the fucked up life i used to live

Yes, bow down and kiss their feet as they sleep with Chad.

It never began

It nevER began

Good for you for trying. I don't even bother I accepted my fate a long time ago.

Tinder is for sex anyways. Don't believe that it is a dating app for a moment. I know this dumb foid who has stated on multiple occasions that it is, and I quote "like a game" to her.

If you want anything, you'll have to settle for a landwhale. It's over. :blackpill: