Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Relations between Subsaharan Africans and Currys

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Some how these two groups do not get along at all. Now I am seeing a divide develop black Americans and Currys in America. As anybody well read enough knows that Currys are hated in many parts of Africa and that blacks are oppressed in India.

Blacks say Indians are giga ultra racist worse than whites because of their Hindu religion and wont even touch their hand when giving change rather they put the change on the counter and dont want blacks near them.

I think soon negro Americans are gonna start attacking Currys the way they attack Rice.

Example video of what i mean. And i made this post because I am begininning to see LOADS of these popping up and Currys are the target.

As a lite skinnded I will never know how Currys behave because I have lite sknided privilage so Currys and blacks whats the relationship between ypu two?

First video is an example of current affairs in Africa. Second video is the American one so just skip to it if you Amerimutt.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufozr7zeiuo

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ms4Pt9iLuX4

Ethnics in general don't get along together.
it's a meme that ethnics unite against white men.

Curries hate all races except whites

Ethnics shouldn’t be allowed to live especially my race

have you experienced Curry hate? As in how they look at you or something?
Not me but they hate Indians from the north eastern part of the country because they look like chinks, hate blacks and dark skinned people in general, other races aren’t as common here but there’s plenty of casual racism when talking about them

nah different muslim ethnics live well in the same space for example. Certain communities have a history of rivalry though so not all ethnics can live among certain other ethnics but Currys seem to be xenophobic according to videos popping up

Not me but they hate Indians from the north eastern part of the country because they look like chinks, hate blacks and dark skinned people in general, other races aren’t as common here but there’s plenty of casual racism when talking about them
ah okay you live in India?

nah different muslim ethnics live well in the same space for example. Certain communities have a history of rivalry though so not all ethnics can live among certain other ethnics but Currys seem to be xenophobic according to videos popping up
That's because of Islam.

niggers are super agressive to every other race even browns, there're no wonder they will start attacking indians or indians will start attacking them. the same with how niggers have a hate relationship with gooks

@Transcended Trucel

White skin, brown hair. My pheno is quite different from the average indian
ah so have lite skin privilege in Curryland. All the babes allowing you in their space whilst a dalit would be attacked etc etc etc

Tell me who gets along with nigs, and even if you do what's the benefit of mingling with niggers? getting mugged and shot or at best being considered a wannabe nigger?

Tell me who gets along with nigs, and even if you do what's the benefit of mingling with niggers? getting mugged and shot or at best being considered a wannabe nigger?
yeah truth is there are no true benefits, no job connections, no financial connections, no professional connections, no nothing I agree with you on that one.

yeah truth is there are no true benefits, no job connections, no financial connections, no professional connections, no nothing I agree with you on that one.
You'll know many doctors and polees officers and unclaimed dead body morgue managers if you mingle with niggers and maybe some drug dealers

ah so have lite skin privilege in Curryland. All the babes allowing you in their space whilst a dalit would be attacked etc etc etc
When I was a kid it was definitely real but not anymore

Blacks hate everyone lmao. Not to mention Nogs constantly try to steal other race's women since their's are so ugly. Between non blacks and blacks there can never be peace. That being said I hate my own Hindu pajeet modicels thousand times more than I will hate any Nog.

The only race I would bother mingling with would be whites(irl whites are giga tolerant and liberal unlike whites here).

Nigger in the second video is a retarded Nigger who's jealous of that Curry for having high IQ parents instead of his retarded 80 IQ Nigger parents. Then copes by blaming invisible structural racism and white supremacy

The only race I would bother mingling with would be whites(irl whites are giga tolerant and liberal unlike whites here).
So you like liberal whites more than based Stormfront cels?

Blacks hate everyone lmao. Not to mention Nogs constantly try to steal other race's women since their's are so ugly. Between non blacks and blacks there can never be peace. That being said I hate my own Hindu pajeet modicels thousand times more than I will hate any Nog.

yeah they have tons of beef within their own race too. Tons of gang violence and other issues
What did you expect lmao? Curries even hate other curries, there is no unity among ethnics sadly
true. Big retarded copr by some leftoids that all ethnics are in one same basket

Th problem is just that Nigs start attacking ever other race and their own people as well. It doesn't matter if you like them or not, they will start absolute mayhem once they have big numbers in any country.

if you're an ethnic it makes sense to like a libtard white over a conservative one in most cases. Exception of their views on crime/gun control/feminism/LGBT. But on average easier to work with.

Nigger in the second video is a retarded Nigger who's jealous of that Curry for having high IQ parents instead of his retarded 80 IQ Nigger parents. Then copes by blaming invisible structural racism and white supremacy
yes thats true. Negros have not built anything of their own from their own minds .

What did you expect lmao? Curries even hate other curries, there is no unity among ethnics sadly
i noticed that tbh

if you're an ethnic it makes sense to like a libtard white over a conservative one in most cases. Exception of their views on crime/gun control/feminism/LGBT. But on average easier to work with.
Ok, but you can't talk shit about the tribe with them or openly talk about non-soy topics. And don't forget that many liberal whites are in fact racist towards curries bc that's accepted. They just love sucking Jewish and Black dick.

Ok, but you can't talk shit about the tribe with them or openly talk about non-soy topics.
I'd rather be treated with respect than talk about trivial bullshit with racist man children.

I have full respect for my fellow Trucel whites who truly don't get any bitches. But there are many stormfrontcels here who refuse to date non white women. I have no respect for such volcels.

By liberal I mean normie not full Tranny supporting Woke SJWs. White Normies are easier to get along and work with than rice or other normies.

And don't forget that many liberal whites are in fact racist towards curries bc that's accepted.
Are Stormfrontcels any different lmao ? I guess they are more focused on Nogs, Kikes and Trannies than curries but ultimately they hate me too.

Hmm many ethnics and stormfrontcels do become some sort of weird allies due to their mutual hatred of LGBT/Trannies and Western liberal degeneracy. If an ethnic lives in an ethnic country he will definitely support stromfrontcels over Liberals(many Modicels in India supported Trump over Hillary back in 2016) as they wouldn't have to face stromfront violence in his own country but if an ethnic lives in West no matter how based he is he will never get along wigh stormfrontcels. The very ideology of Stormfront niggers is that the White race has the right to decimate and control other races. Why would any non cucked male ever support subjugation by others ?

Last edited:
Ok, but you can't talk shit about the tribe with them or openly talk about non-soy topics. And don't forget that many liberal whites are in fact racist towards curries bc that's accepted. They just love sucking Jewish and Black dick.
Are Stormfrontcels any different lmao ? I guess they are more focused on Nogs, Kikes and Trannies than curries but ultimately they hate me too.
yup this too. stormcels hate curries for taking tech/medical jobs and sometimes scamming. which while I can't fully blame them for, but they view curries as a monolith and less as individuals.

Last edited:
yup this too. stormcels hate curries for taking tech/medical jobs and sometimes scamming. which while I can't fully blame them for, they boew curries as a monolith and less as individuals.
Kinda sad tbh. I would happily fight alongside Stormfrontcels against Trannies and Kikes if they weren't white only(like most foids).

Yeah but atleast nogs have good body genes and height curries are subhuman in literally everything