Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious religion btfo

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-

not to mention there is no solid definition for what free will even is, because a slight altercation of the neurons in ur brain can transform you into an entirely different person, or you could implant some mind control device in your brain and ultimately override free will, you can literally inject memories into peoples brains, wouldnt that just destroy the concept of sin because in your mind you think you did something wrong that needs forgiveness but it never actually happened. for all i know we already all have mind control chips in our minds and there is no way to find out without getting a fucking brain dissection

religion is such bullshit, i don't regret having grown up in a christian household or having worked at a church but seriously its so cringe to hear full grown adults genuinely buy into cringy shit like god/satan

Most atheist morons support abortion homosexuality and all that degeneracy.Also tldr

Most atheist morons support abortion homosexuality and all that degeneracy.Also tldr

im atheist and i condemn all that behavior, primarily because its unnatural, just part of hedonistic soyciety milking all the pleasure out of vanilla sex and then being blocked by unspoken moral boundaries that they pushed over throughout the past few generations.

as for abortion, it is also unnatural, its artificial and disgusting, terminating life because of a selfish ""mistake"" is just sickening

Last edited:
Doesn't matter if god exist or not, we need religion to keep things in check.
Yup. Without religion to control women's nature hypergamy will run rampant

it does run rampant though lol religion isnt doing shit right now except maybe in some third world shitholes

it does run rampant though lol religion isnt doing shit right now except maybe in some third world shitholes
Yeah where religion is still dominant. You're kinda acknowledging my point

Yeah where religion is still dominant. You're kinda acknowledging my point

no i think your right, enforced religion certainly produces enough fear in the hearts of women not to cheat and be hypergamous. but im talking religion itself, there is no fucking god thats gonna judge us when we die.

1st world countries are mostly sexually liberated and therefore pretty much every form of sexual degeneracy is permitted and openly discussed (except pedophila, but i expect that to be accepted and integrated into LGBT bullshit eventually ).

Why do atheists always act like religious extremists? No one cares about your religion, OP
full

Why does god have to be all powerful? Couldn't there be a god that simply created a universe and then lost control over it?

Why does god have to be all powerful? Couldn't there be a god that simply created a universe and then lost control over it?

well he wouldnt be a god then

Zeus the king of gods couldn't even control his own sons.

well godly familial squabbles are a bit different, plus in major religions god is said to be an all powerful entity with complete control over virtually everything

im atheist and i condemn all that behavior, primarily because its unnatural, just part of hedonistic soyciety milking all the pleasure out of vanilla sex and then being blocked by unspoken moral boundaries that they pushed over throughout the past few generations.

as for abortion, it is also unnatural, its artificial and disgusting, terminating life because of a selfish ""mistake"" is just sickening

Well, if you are an athiest (assuming no other religious beliefs), hedonism is all that there is left. There's nothing higher to strive for, it's all just cope. There's nothing else except atomic interactions, you can either suffer or be in pleasure.

Also, God being all knowing and all powerful weren't even in the Bible originally, God couldn't even find Adam and Eve in the garden while they were hiding.

Doesn't matter anyways, cause if there is some kind of creater god, then he's evil to me for making me suffer so much.

Also, God being all knowing and all powerful weren't even in the Bible originally, God couldn't even find Adam and Eve in the garden while they were hiding.

right this is the paradox because god claims in the bible to be all knowing and all powerful, adam and eve were supposed to be a demonstration of free will but he already known in advance they would sin so theres no need to free will to exist in the fucking first place. if god isnt all powerful or all knowing then wouldnt that make him a mortal being that can be defeated by satan (evil).

ngl the more i ponder these thoughts the more i realize its quite possible we are living in a simulation.

Religion isn't doing a bang-up job of that either.

See exhibit: hojabi.

Idk your paradox keeps on having me loop from free will and the yes part of "why didn't he" Why are you assuming a higher power cannot have a personality and thus for himself have an arbitrary reason to do things. He could have did it but he choice not to. There is no why or how. God just did. It's foolish to assume a higher being is devoid of personality or that God does not want to do something.

What's that ?

Slutty Islamic foids who wear a headscarf ironically, as a symbol, while dressing basically as a whore.

or you could implant some mind control device in your brain and ultimately override free will, you can literally inject memories into peoples brains, wouldnt that just destroy the concept of sin because in your mind you think you did something wrong that needs forgiveness but it never actually happened. for all i know we already all have mind control chips in our minds and there is no way to find out without getting a fucking brain dissection
That's really simple, you'll not be held accountable for that or the sins of commit because of that, kek. But it makes no different in the end because everyone is a sinner (Romans 3) and one sin counts like all of them (James 2:10).

religious copers in suicide watch :feels:

could god create a stone so heavy even he couldn't lift it

Idk your paradox keeps on having me loop from free will and the yes part of "why didn't he" Why are you assuming a higher power cannot have a personality and thus for himself have an arbitrary reason to do things. He could have did it but he choice not to. There is no why or how. God just did. It's foolish to assume a higher being is devoid of personality or that God does not want to do something.