Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Religion is not that bad ( coming from an atheist incel)

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
I'm not religious, i may not agree with the teachings, however, I do understand how religion plays a vital and important role in our society. How does it play a important role in our society, you may ask? Well, humans as a group need something to believe in that connects them to each other -- and religion gives them exactly that. It gives people a common purpose and good values to follow. Most humans aren't advanced enough to function well enough without any kind of guidance yet, because lets face it theres plenty of fucked up, weird people in the world.

Just look at what has become of our society when people reject religion: nothing but filled with endless degeneracy. Femoid sexual liberation, slutdom, polygamy/polyamory, cuckoldry, abortion, transexualism and feminism is thriving due to the fact that religion is slowly fading away and people are embracing immoral values into their life's. Society as we know it would not last for long if corruption has reached every level of its infrastructure.

Think about it: would femoids act so recklessly if religion was still in play? No, of course not. Religion controls femoids animalistic instincts and behaviours and puts them on leashes; as they should be. Nowadays we are seeing nothing but a massive imbalanced mess of promiscuity, fertility and birth rates among femoids due to the so-called "progressive" sexual freedoms and feminism running rampant. It truly is sickening and revolting.

Hard to slut shame when you can't threaten them with hell.

only-god-can-judge-me-youre-a-whore.jpg

i

It's useful so that people don't revolt
And it teaches personal accountability
But it also circumcises babies etc so it's a mixed bag
[coming from a fellow atheist]