Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Religion only fits with patriarchy

• Thread starter littlemanhikicel
  • Start date
L

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★
-Thing about how debilitated is christianity in the west. A matriarchy or a consumist society don't fit with patriarchy and religion. Especially religion.
Thats why theres a lot of emphasis in reduce religion to something sticky with the patriarchy and therefore misogynist,evil...
Thats why is very impossible to recreate a patriarchy at this very moment. without a religion that can put together the ppl in somethig in common , patriarchy is almost impossible.

3 Religion threads in a row tbh...

Thousands of years ago religion kept people(foids) at bay. The same thing could be done with law but (((they))) wont change it.

That would be the main reason to bring it back since its dying.

I’m not sure. Many women who were part of the suffragist were Christians. An example I can use is Frances Willard. She was a national president of the Woman’s Christian Temperance Union (were against the influence of alcohol). She was also supported women’s rights. She believed in God and mentioned him to support her intentions. “God is action - let us be like God”

3 Religion threads in a row tbh...

Thousands of years ago religion kept people(foids) at bay. The same thing could be done with law but (((they))) wont change it.

That would be the main reason to bring it back since its dying.
right now is very impossible too cause of foids have a "consciousness" and they want freedom(Degeneracy, fuck with chads,etc)it's over ppl
I’m not sure. Many women who were part of the suffragist were Christians. An example I can use is Frances Willard. She was a national president of the Woman’s Christian Temperance Union (were against the influence of alcohol). She was also supported women’s rights. She believed in God and mentioned him to support her intentions. “God is action - let us be like God”
Idk about this, but yeah foids are subversive and can complain pretending to be something else that they don't are, and christianity is full of hypocrites btw

Last edited:

You have to specify what you mean by Christian. Protestantism came about during the inception of modernism and liberalism and got infected with it. Plus, anyone can make up their own denomination and can include in it anything they see fit, and make up their own theology, like the woman you quoted just did.

Not to say Luther didn't have some legitimate grievances with the Church but Protestantism is one of the reasons we are where we are today.

Not to say Luther didn't have some legitimate grievances with the Church but Protestantism is one of the reasons we are where we are today.
This. That was the beginning.

Christ what have I started >.>