Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Religious chads

MisfitPerson

MisfitPerson

Young Wizard geniuscel
★★★
There are many of those very religious families where the father was like really succesful in highschool,college and comes from a wealthy white family and happens to look good.

Those people preach about loving others and acceptances and shit ,
They also deny evolution and human instincts,
YET THEY STILL MARRY STACIES AND BECKIES AND THEY NEVER GO FOR AN UGLY ONE
F4b2d46d87fc23f71bcb65a44cdba2cd

Are you a foid?

I know that but usually "femcels'' say shit like that
They would complain about that topic for sure.
That chads like hot women.
But I'm allowed to discuss a topic women have discussed before..
And its not the first time it has happened here.
And I don't like foid pointers.
if you wanna try and get me banned for some reason you need to try a little better.

You guys are really annoying.x.x

Religious Chad and right wing should be burned at the stake I would have kill more than Stalin and Mao combine if I had the chance I am Bolshevik Jew

Religious Chad and right wing should be burned at the stake I would have kill more than Stalin and Mao combine if I had the chance I am Bolshevik Jew
Aren't you Jews doing that now itself? All the people are demonized and "secular" now except Jews

There are many of those very religious families where the father was like really succesful in highschool,college and comes from a wealthy white family and happens to look good.

Those people preach about loving others and acceptances and shit ,
They also deny evolution and human instincts,
YET THEY STILL MARRY STACIES AND BECKIES AND THEY NEVER GO FOR AN UGLY ONEView attachment 1099782
You guys are really annoying.x.x
gaslighting
:foidSoy:

incels cant win against beautiful people. you can complain now until the day you die and no foid is gonna sex you.