Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

men have to learn to be ruthless

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
For the majority who were born to blue pilled parents we are screwed. Example if the mother a religiuos cuck then if the religious leader who tells her some crap is the way to raise children then she will raise you that way even if she knows in her heart its wrong but shes a cuck for religion.

Fathers who are blue pilled cucks if Jews tell them that a faggot son is the way forward that cuck father will do everything to make him a faggot tranny.

These are just examples of how people try to cuck others and they will even use those closest to you.

Men must learn to ruthless in pursuit of the happiness and goals. Nobody in world gives a fuck about you and your own parents and family want you to fail also sometimes. You ask but why? Well because they themselves are dumb cucks and swallowed bullshit religious advice or Jew bluepilled shit from Hollywood and guess what? They failed in life to achieve their dreams and why? Because they were cucks and allowed themselves to be cucks and are jealous of others who pursue their dreama because instead of been ruthless and learning to tell sons of bitches who try to cuck you to fuck off and go to hell some parents, teachers, elders etc were cucks and allowed themselves to be bamboozled by some son a bitch leader, pastor or wjatever is clever.

If that devil still wants to force you to try cuck you then kill him. Learn to say NO and FUCK OFF and learn to do for self happiness and progress

Last edited:
Father should teach their son to be cucks-proof and ruthless, and not teached them, not let them become a incels.

Your own family will gaslight you into balding not being a big deal even if they were the first ones to notice it jfl.

Since this forum doesn't allow for reactions I will say I agree

Last edited:
Your own family will gaslight you into balding not being a big deal even if they were the first ones to notice it jfl.
My favorite is when they don't even say you're balding even when yer at Norwood 5

Father should teach their son to be cucks-proof and ruthless, and not teached them, not let them become a incels.
My father never taught me to stand up for my self or how to deal with bullying.
He never prepared me for brutality of this world.

My favorite is when they don't even say you're balding even when yer at Norwood 5

I'm a Norwood 1 or so but with some vertex thinning. Started treatment for it very soon after my haircutter noticed it was getting thin on top.

But yeah, when I said I wanted to do something about it my mom's response is just "it's not even that bad!" What in the actual fuck? What do I do then, wait for it to get worse and then even harder to fix? I don't know what else to say other than... what a fucking bluepilled retard.

I'm 31 btw, with zero history of a gf. But somehow it's okay to become even uglier and make geomaxx odds worse as well. No it's not okay, my life is SHIT, and nobody is telling me otherwise.

Last edited:
For the majority who were born to blue pilled parents we are screwed. Example if the mother a religiuos cuck then if the religious leader who tells her some crap is the way to raise children then she will raise you that way even if she knows in her heart its wrong but shes a cuck for religion.

Fathers who are blue pilled cucks if Jews tell them that a faggot son is the way forward that cuck father will do everything to make him a faggot tranny.

These are just examples of how people try to cuck others and they will even use those closest to you.

Men must learn to ruthless in pursuit of the happiness and goals. Nobody in world gives a fuck about you and your own parents and family want you to fail also sometimes. You ask but why? Well because they themselves are dumb cucks and swallowed bullshit religious advice or Jew bluepilled shit from Hollywood and guess what? They failed in life to achieve their dreams and why? Because they were cucks and allowed themselves to be cucks and are jealous of others who pursue their dreama because instead of been ruthless and learning to tell sons of bitches who try to cuck you to fuck off and go to hell some parents, teachers, elders etc were cucks and allowed themselves to be bamboozled by some son a bitch leader, pastor or wjatever is clever.

If that devil still wants to force you to try cuck you then kill him. Learn to say NO and FUCK OFF and learn to do for self happiness and progress
Oyvey

Ibwas starting to bald on one side badly before it reversedz He told me now you need lessbhaorcuts and its a good thing.

Ibwas starting to bald on one side badly before it reversedz He told me now you need lessbhaorcuts and its a good thing.

Wtf? Didn't understand tf you were saying.

What's lessbhaorcuts?

I told my parents I WON'T HAVE KIDS in the future

and they say: Don't worry, maybe when you'll be 35 you will change opinions

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAANAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

The bible said the son of god was born of a jew mary ,. that means god is a jew according to fucked bullshit bible which must be used as toilet paper

The bible said the son of god was born of a jew mary ,. that means god is a jew according to fucked bullshit bible which must be used as toilet paper
I’m atheist secular

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This is why father's are an important aspect in a boy's life. He has to learn discipline, common sense and the struggle to survive in a such a shit world... run by billionaire jews and baby killer cunts.

High IQ.

:yes::yes::yes: