Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Remember! It's over! But don't make a joke out of yourself! Have some selfierespect!

K

knightknight

Greycel
By selfierespect I mean... Don't retry...
If you'll retry, they'll laugh at you....
even if they laughed at u before.... not if u retry... they'lll laugh at you again... don't give them comedyfuel... theier easy lives are sorted out ours are not
Don't bring out angers on others... if you were hansome... they would have loved u regardless of the "Personality".... but don't waste you energy on hating/hurting others...
Hurting others achieves nothing... ppl'll only shun u even further and make ur life worse
BUT MAIN THING

DONT U EVER EVER RETRY OR USE DATING APPS OR ANYTHING... EVEN IF U OVERCAME UR DEPRESSSION OR CONDITION.... U DONT HAVE FEATURES/STATUS FOR PPL TO LIKE/LOVE U... IT'S ALL GAS LIGHTING...

EVERY WOMEN ON THIS EARTH HATES AN UGLY GUY.... ANY SOURCE/RESEARCH CAN BE TWEAKED.... ESPECIALLY BY "MAMA'S BOY SCIENTISTS" AND THOSE HYPERGAMY ENABLING WOMEN SCIENTISTS WHO LIVE IN EASY MODE....AS SOCIETY WILL DO EVERYTHING TO PAMAPER WOMEN.... BUT NEVER MEN

Yeah, we were dealt shit cards.

I agree man. You type like a boomer, how old are you?

Oh you're talking about not providing anything to points on the line
Like comedyfuel

Meaning I should stay at home
No way
BoringSelfassuredKinglet max 1mb

no, ur responsible for ur actions only... I ain't making any rules. ppl can diagree n agree
I'll tell you what's happening in your brain after I reality checked you by "What"

A freeze.
You do not have enough IQ to argue on whatever or make any point.
Your mind is full of shit and crap.

You only serve to fuel the machine.

You coming here and reading our stuff is your like death bed for your too long unused brain.

Taking it's final breath before it shuts down. Realizing it never learned shit. Coming here in your case and making account is brain spasm.

Last edited:
Neurotypical disorders
no, ur responsible for ur actions only... I ain't making any rules. ppl can diagree n agree
I hate that wiring when you state nothing. It's fucking useless.

Under normal circumstances this wiring is weaponized to attack incels with bullcrap.

I'll tell you what's happening in your brain after I reality checked you by "What"

A freeze.
You do not have enough IQ to argue on whatever or make any point.
Your mind is full of shit and crap.

You only serve to fuel the machine.

You coming here and reading our stuff is your like death bed for your too long unused brain.

Taking it's final breath before it shuts down. Realizing it never learned shit. Coming here in your case and making account is brain spasm.
think what u want... I never had any ground to stand on in life.... no looks, no status, no money, no job, no social skills... but my point still stands... ur hatred has no end... just like mine... so I stopped investing on hating ppl and just lived as a walking dead. but u r responsible of ur actions... ur not me... im not u... my pain is my pain and ur pain is ur.... so i respect my pain... it made me what i am today

Don't bring out angers on others...
If you were hansome...
Don't waste your energy hating/hurting others...
Hurting others achieves nothing...
Ppl'll only shun u even further and make ur life worse
So I stopped investing on hating ppl and just lived as a walking dead. but u r responsible of ur actions.

I bringed anger and hate out on everyone and I can defend myself.
Meaning I'm not gonna be shun around.

Hating and hurting others is energy. It's entertainment. Bullies?

Should I believe otherwise because I'm an incel?

Imagining I am you and I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR MY ACTIONS.

No. I'm responsible for brain fog. You never took an action.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back