Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Remember the Yugioh episode when an ethnic incel went ER against a blond toilet who rejected his advances

Did she die?

Did she die?
Almost died but was saved by cucked love interest of her (who is a chadlite oh surprise)
Still in the manga he was really a ruthless, misogynist sociopath who wouldn't suck the Pharaoh's dick unlike the main cucked cast. (Anarchist and nihilistic blackpilled visionary in my eyes)
You don't need to explain yourself to a GrAY, bro
Meh,I became bored of namecalling GrAYs

Almost died but was saved by cucked love interest of her (who is a chadlite oh surprise)
Still in the manga he was really a ruthless, misogynist sociopath who wouldn't suck the Pharaoh's dick unlike the main cucked cast. (Anarchist and nihilistic blackpilled visionary in my eyes)

Meh,I became bored of namecalling GrAYs
Interesting, I wanna go back and read the manga. I read some of it and liked it, I remember it being darker than the show.

I remember it being darker than the show.
It was supposed to be a dark horror manga and in the words of Kazuki Takahashi, he took inspiration from Jojo SC in its themes.
Sadly the children card games merch overtook it and it is what it is now.
(I haven't fully read the manga but I have read a quick summary of it and it is slight darker than the show of course)

Also the show kind of states that the blond toilet was kind of grossed out by him (pointing out about his appearance and to be fair also his personality)

It was supposed to be a dark horror manga and in the words of Kazuki Takahashi, he took inspiration from Jojo SC in its themes.
Sadly the children card games merch overtook it and it is what it is now.
(I haven't fully read the manga but I have read a quick summary of it and it is slight darker than the show of course)
I see. I'll search for the manga and try reading it. I've been more interested in horror stuff lately.

I used to read shounen jump when they began publishing it in the US and I remember I couldn't handle the manga because people routinely would get trapped inside cards for eternity or sent to the shadow realm etc. Which scared the shit out of me as a kid.

Which scared the shit out of me as a kid.
Nope, you were scared of your mom finding out you were into these kind of shows.
At least for me it was the case.

Nope, you were scared of your mom finding out you were into these kind of shows.
At least for me it was the case.
I see. I think my mom just liked I was reading something (even just a comic) and honestly if she saw me reading some kind of ecchi manga she'd probably be happy to know I'm not gay, since I never had girlfriends or any girls interested in me and she thought I was gay because of that :fuk:

he's not an incel really. he have cool wavy hair unlike my curly noorwoded sandnigger hair.
also, she killed herself when she choose the god card, lol. female iq moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back