Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Remember, when it comes to them, normies KNOW how important developmental milestones are

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
I swear, the hypocrisy of the same normies who would tell us that we are delusional for being sad about missing out on stuff in high school, university, and so on, crying about COVID will never not have me seeing red:feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:.

In the same sense, throughout the pandemic, many people were robbed of important experiences. From orientation to graduation, college is typically a time for young adults to explore newfound independence and social connections. The desire to return to a semblance of pre-pandemic life is strong, we want to party and have typical college fun without the dread of a lethal virus.
Although I understand why people want to move on and forget about the pandemic, I feel like it’s vital to remember what COVID did to so many of us. Being locked in isolation for so long was not only extremely difficult for many, but even traumatizing.
Fearing for your life locked in your room, missing out on vital growth experiences. One of the most prevalent forms of trauma from the pandemic is related to mental health.
Many grow socially inept due to lack of social interactions during the pandemic, and I know I struggled coming back to the real world in 2021. Realizing how fast time flies, and how deep down I still feel like a 17-year-old girl.

They're hypocrites.

Just live important formative teenage experiences for the first time at age 60, bro. :soy:

I have men throwing themselves at my feet every single day of my life even though I'm pushing 70 now. It's never too late. TeeHee. :foidSoy:

I have an uncle who had his first date aged 80 in the retirement home, bro. :soy:

My eighth cousin nine times removed was KHHV for 90 years, until the day he died, but he got a hug and a kiss on the forehead from the palliative care nurse a few seconds before she held his hand while she pushed the euthanasia solution into his veins, and feeling that human touch and warmth for the first time ever made his entire life worth it, his last words were. :foidSoy::soy::soy::foidSoy: :soy:

Last edited:
Just live important formative teenage experiences for the first time at age 60, bro. :soy:

I have men throwing themselves at my feet every single day of my life even though I'm pushing 70 now. It's never too late. TeeHee. :foidSoy:

I have an uncle who had his first date aged 80 in the retirement home, bro. :soy:

My eighth cousin nine times removed was KHHV for 90 years, until the day he died, but he got a hug and a kiss on the forehead from the palliative care nurse a few seconds before she held his hand while she pushed the euthanasia solution into his veins, and feeling that human touch and warmth for the first time ever made his entire life worth it, his last words were. :foidSoy::soy::soy::foidSoy: :soy:
:lul::lul::lul::lul: