Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Remember when Spongebob was running to the dumpster?

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
And he ran back, and the walls oozed green slime, and then there was that weird Nosfaratu bit. Does anyone understand what that was about? Because it has always confused me, even to this day. :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

Does anyone understand what that was about? Because it has always confused me, even to this day. :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:
That part was random, just to fill in why the lights were turning off and on. They could have said it was because of an electrical problem but they went with nosfaratu instead.

you talking about the hash slinging slasher? That episode was kino

View: https://youtu.be/Q2sPLNtpne4

fucking based
Makes sense. The show was at peak. Then they turned it into a children's cartoon.
I read not too long ago that seasons 1 - 3 are the only ones worth watching. The rest turns into exactly as you said a childrens cartoon.
The hash slinging slasher was such a cozy episode too. :feelscomfy: It was just squid and spongebob hanging out at the kk at night. :feelsaww:

Last edited:
The joke is that the whole episode there was this fear that some horrible monster was haunting/terrorizing the Krusty Krab. But then at the end, there IS a horrible monster in the Krusty Krab, but they're not scared of it. Screwball comedy.

The joke is that the whole episode there was this fear that some horrible monster was haunting/terrorizing the Krusty Krab. But then at the end, there IS a horrible monster in the Krusty Krab, but they're not scared of it. Screwball comedy.
Oh. I get it now. Wow, that only took... what? A decade? Two? :feelsbadman:

I remember watching this in like 2nd grade, time really goes by quickly. Spongebob is probably one of my favorite Nickelodeon shows.

Spongebob season 1-3 goated
Sometimes watch it from time to time