Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Remind me to never visit New York

Dr. Dicklet

Dr. Dicklet

Simps are the disease....and I am the cure
★★★★
Kek

Screenshot 20210411 132915

In what way does this make any sense.

Why are pigskins and jews so intent on removing every consequence of being a whore

This has got to be a joke.

Last edited:
New York, Los Angeles, and San Francisco are the most cucked places in Cuckmerica

Why are pigskins and jews so intent on removing every consequence of being a whore
They say any sex obtained through fraudulent or deceptive means is equal to rape :feelshaha:. What a fucking joke...how about when women lie about how many men they've fucked, or have fake boobs or makeup, does this not count as deception?

Clown world.

implictly admitting that whores decide to fuck/not fuck based on money and status

New York, Los Angeles, and San Francisco are the most cucked places in Cuckmerica
I thought the uk was bad, but sometimes America...holy shit :feelskek:

They say any sex obtained through fraudulent or deceptive means is equal to rape :feelshaha:. What a fucking joke...how about when women lie about how many men they've fucked, or have fake boobs or makeup, does this not count as deception?

Clown world.
It's just funny to me, because women who whore their way to the top know full well what they were doing. No one forced them to sit on dozens of dicks to obtain their position.

All this means is that men in power aren't going to risk sleeping with these whores, and thus they won't be able to get the high position they want, so in a way men still come out on top in this.

No more sleeping your way to the top now lmao

soon Non chad having sex will be illegal kek

I thought the uk was bad, but sometimes America...holy shit :feelskek:
The whole west is cucked I'm going to one day move to Asia. Being a ricecel in the west is brutal

It's just funny to me, because women who whore their way to the top know full well what they were doing. No one forced them to sit on dozens of dicks to obtain their position.

All this means is that men in power aren't going to risk sleeping with these whores, and thus they won't be able to get the high position they want, so in a way men still come out on top in this.

No more sleeping your way to the top now lmao
That would be great tbh, but somehow I doubt it will happen

This could only be passed after the US imported immigrants. Like any liberal bill it’s backers and main voter base are minorities. You forget NYC is literally the immigration/minority Capitol of the US if not the world

And of course NYC itself is majority nonwhite (44% white because all the white people ran away once it became a shithole) So idk what you’re talking about. Like everything it’s Jews and niggers/minorities. And like everything this shit only happens in blue states, which are full of guess who: niggers and minorities
00D849E3 71E4 41A0 896C FE2C0935A70E

Last edited:
The whole west is cucked I'm going to one day move to Asia. Being a ricecel in the west is brutal
The only problem with asia is that it's full of asians

over for jewish film directors

This could only be passed after the US imported immigrants. Like any liberal bill it’s backers and main voter base are minorities. You forget NYC is literally the immigration/minority Capitol of the US if not the world

And of course NYC itself is majority nonwhite (44% white because all the white people ran away once it became a shithole) So idk what you’re talking about. Like everything it’s Jews and niggers/minorities. And like everything this shit only happens in blue states, which are full of guess who: niggers and minorities
View attachment 432914
44% white, haha. That's crazy.

Just avoid libtard shitholes as a man as they treat men as second class citizens. A woman can ruin your life just by lying about a sexual harassment charge as it will most likely stick with the soy court system there.

44% white, haha. That's crazy.
Yep. All the biggest liberal centers are 40-50% white. San Francisco, New York, Etc. Hmm I wonder why? Maybe it’s because nonwhites vote for this shit? On the other end, where are the most based places? Idaho, montana, Dakota, Utah. All 95%+ white places

no coincidences. Minorities vote liberal, minority majority means liberal majority, liberal majority means shithole. So all the white flee away and thankfully many realize what happened. I can’t wait for an American nationalist to get into office and kick these third world apes out starting with niggers. Then we go into the jew and literally burn him alive. It’s either that or we fall into a completely liberal Sodom.

Last edited:
Yep. All the biggest liberal centers are 40-50% white. San Francisco, New York, Etc. Hmm I wonder why? Maybe it’s because nonwhites vote for this shit? On the other end, where are the most based places? Idaho, montana, Dakota, Utah. All 95%+ white places

no coincidences. Minorities vote liberal, minority majority means liberal majority, liberal majority means shithole. So all the white flee away and thankfully many realize what happened. I can’t wait for an American nationalist to get into office and kick these third world apes out starting with niggers. Then we go into the jew and literally burn him alive. It’s either that or we fall into a completely liberal Sodom.
Sounds about right :feelshaha: . Isn't this what happened to california, liberals have made it such a crime filled shit hole that everyone now want to move to Texas. Whereby the cycle will just repeat itself. Fml, the left are like a disease.

Is this real? Not like an Onion article? wow

NY is the worst shithole in USA. California liberal insanity, but without the nice weather.

I did. It was a grim vision of a bleak future. It smelled of piss and was crowded with people from Lord knows what ends of the Earth. As Jew-owned skyscrapers wall you in, you're amazed to find you won't likely be hearing any English. Shucksters and drug-addicts literally prowl everywhere, and rich assholes almost run you over. It was unbearable.

I did. It was a grim vision of a bleak future. It smelled of piss and was crowded with people from Lord knows what ends of the Earth. As Jew-owned skyscrapers wall you in, you're amazed to find you won't likely be hearing any English. Shucksters and drug-addicts literally prowl everywhere, and rich assholes almost run you over. It was unbearable.
Sounds like something out of blade runner :feelshaha:

I live here and yes this city is a shit hole. but there are rich areas, filled with tall fag cumskins and Stacie's. I hate those areas. I like the shitskin part more. also good thing Is the food variety.
also city has homess nigger problem, wish they got rounded up and gassed or something idk

anyway for an incel a city isnt worth it outside of work and food. all the other copes are shit and unavailable.

Not like that we're gonna have sex anyways.

dont know but at some point its sure to implode on them
NY is the worst shithole in USA. California liberal insanity, but without the nice weather.
Cant believe I used to idolise the place as the american dream hometown. Nowadays I just want to get the fuck away from normies, one day I hope I can own a nice villa in a quiet spot in south spain and my only neighbours should be thug drug dealers on the run, so I can get good drugs easily and nobody will fuck with me.

Last edited:

View attachment 432914
You just gotta love it when niggerilla makes everything about race and ignores your reply when he gets curbstomped.

Your people voted for this, and i dont mean the gorillas i mean the blacks. I used to actually like your posts until you turned out to be a hypocrite. Cry more because you will never be a gorilla
Nigger

Serious Question....I want to vote Republican, I never considered myself a conservative but holy shit that left and liberals just rubbed me the wrong way.

But idk how welcoming those red states with 95% red voters would be to a Muslim Incel?

Minorities have historically moved into always urban centers for better opportunities. It would be retarded for a non white person to vote republican due to the hatred they express for minorities.

Besides sorry guys America is not a white country, half the U.S is conquered Mexican territory if you wanted to "keep America white" then they shouldn't have manifest destinymaxxed lol.

both red and blue are cucks tho idgad but blue president are better foe ethnics like me lol.