Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Reminder: chads are fucking women right now while we rot alone

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
Brutal reminder that there are arrogant, asshole, abusive chads out there fucking the foids you like in sex parties, orgies, or threesomes while you rot alone, unloved, and uncared for. Where is the justice in that? We are seen as worse and more unlovable than abusive men by foids. Let that sink in. Fuck this degenerate world :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Brutal reminder that there are arrogant, asshole, abusive chads out there fucking the foids you like in sex parties, orgies, or threesomes while you rot alone, unloved, and uncared for. Where is the justice in that? We are seen as worse and more unlovable than abusive men by foids. Let that sink in. Fuck this degenerate world :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
I hope they all get aids an die, death to all sexhavers :lasereyes:

Yeah. So what now?

I wanna stir shit up and say that we are not saints either.

yeah unless you thugmaxx and magically grow up to at least 5'11 you won't have sex.

For every Post on .is, a pussy will be penetrated by chad

That’s why I don’t care about jobs or life or anything. I’m just waiting until I die.

Women like abusive men, cant you see that? Abusive men are always in relationships. Women worship abusive Chads. Being nice and proper is a bluepill cope. Chad is arrogant, selfish and abusive so he fucks alot.

I dont even know what to say anymore. Ive become used to this fact. Thousands of gym hours will not even amount to a second of Chad's life.

absolute ragefuel

I dont even know what to say anymore. Ive become used to this fact. Thousands of gym hours will not even amount to a second of Chad's life.
If theres a gym where you could grow tall i would go there

Many incels and nerds aren't abusive or humiliating others.
I'm risking getting banned for being a bluepill cuck, BBUUUTTT if you feel comfortable dehumanizing foids and talking about rape and removing their rights that's definitely a sign of abusive tendencies.

If you were going around just saying "uuhhh, being lonely sucks. I just wanna get laid." and you called out others for saying rather psychopathic stuff, I'd believe you more.

I'm risking getting banned for being a bluepill cuck, BBUUUTTT if you feel comfortable dehumanizing foids and talking about rape and removing their rights that's definitely a sign of abusive tendencies.
So you admit to being a bluepill cuck?

Also, if I got an actual girlfriend who genuinely loves me and cares about me, I would treat her well and give it my all. I would never hit her or verbally abuse her.

So you admit to being a bluepill cuck?

Also, if I got an actual girlfriend who genuinely loves me and cares about me, I would treat her well and give it my all. I would never hit her or verbally abuse her.
If you love her and both of you enjoy talking to each other then it's fine.
My take is that if you have accumulated resentment towads foids or some insecurities, it's likely to show when you are not in a honeymoon phase of relationship.

If you were going around just saying "uuhhh, being lonely sucks. I just wanna get laid." and you called out others for saying rather psychopathic stuff, I'd believe you more.
This is something a woman would say lol

Your avi is also pikachu wearing a dress

BBUUUTTT if you feel comfortable dehumanizing foids and talking about rape and removing their rights that's definitely a sign of abusive tendencies.

Which one do you think I am?

While we’re wageslaving, gymmaxing. A broke chad fucks our looksmatch at sex parties while we rott.

Have you seen in real life how nerds or ugly shy males who look like they wouldn't hurt a flee, act? Do they act abusive?
While abusive and aggressive guys in school who groped girls and sometimes even beat them all were and are sexhavers.
I was told that one of my relatives beat his wife till the blood appeared and, surprise, she is still with him.
Do you understand that abusive and dominant guys who get girls act dehumanising in real life not just create threads on obscure forum?

While we’re wageslaving, gymmaxing. A broke chad fucks our looksmatch at sex parties while we rott.
It's time to pay them a visit
gun-db-shotgun.gif

Which one do you think I am?
Let's follow the evidence, shall we?
  • Is on forum.
  • Custom title: WOMEN OWE ME SEX
On the resentful side, tbh:feelshehe:
This is something a woman would say lol

Your avi is also pikachu wearing a dress
Broken clock is right twice a day and foids might say something that makes sense some time. If you really like someone and be around them, because you want something from them, it's gonna show. Whether it's men's money for foids or pussy for men.
Have you seen in real life how nerds or ugly shy males who look like they wouldn't hurt a flee, act? Do they act abusive?
Too scared to do so. Or they are bluepilled, so they haven't developed negative emotions for foids yet. When they are shy, they don't try to change their status only stare awkwardly at girls they are interested in and nothing else.
While abusive and aggressive guys in school who groped girls and sometimes even beat them all were and are sexhavers.
High T and attractive, foids can also get scared of repercussions from trying to escape such relationships. ALso there's usually financial dependence on abusive husband.
I was told that one of my relatives beat his wife till the blood appeared and, surprise, she is still with him.
Do you understand that abusive and dominant guys who get girls act dehumanising in real life not just create threads on obscure forum?
Just as I said above.

I'm not trying to disprove blackpill. If you are attractive you can get your foot in the door, if you are not, no chance.
What I'm saying is that if you dislike someone, it's gonna show sooner or later.

There is no justice in this life :feelsrope:

I almost forgot about it for a few seconds

Pure ragefuel. What a disgusting society we live in. Degenerate and filthy