Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Reminder: Chads are out there experiencing things you can only dream of.

B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★
As you wake up to face another dreary day of loneliness and isolation, a Chad somewhere wakes up next to his GF ready to face the day with energy and confidence.

As you rot all day, a Chad somewhere is experiencing things you can only dream of, things involving women and the emotions of feeling validated, desired and loved.

As you go to sleep all alone and depressed, a Chad somewhere is fucking his GF while she screams his name.

As you tearfully ponder over how empty and sad your life is, a Chad somewhere is exploding in ecstasy as he ejaculates into his GF.

It's over. It never began. It will never begin.

Last edited:
As you wake up to face another dreary day of loneliness and isolation, a Chad somewhere wakes up next to his GF ready to face the day with energy and confidence.

As you rot all day, a Chad somewhere is experiencing things you can only dream of, things involving women and the emotions of feeling validated desired and loved.

As you go to sleep all alone and depressed, a Chad somewhere is fucking his GF while she screams his name.

As you ponder over how empty and sad your life is, a Chad somewhere is exploding in ecstasy as he ejaculates into his GF.

this

Life is literally a hentai heaven for them

As you rot all day, a Chad somewhere is experiencing things you can only dream of, things involving women and the emotions of feeling validated, desired and loved.

As you tearfully ponder over how empty and sad your life is, a Chad somewhere is exploding in ecstasy as he ejaculates into his GF.

Chad always gets everything we always dreamed of.

I can't even imagine myself waking up next to someone and not in the empty room tbh.

I wouldn't wish this fate of being an Incel on anyone.

Inceldom is one of the worst things a man can experience.

Chad decides if he wants an asian girl tonight, a white girl, a latina. Perhaps two at once? It's all just fun experimentation.

I wish I was never born :feelsrope:What a pitiful muck of a life

No wonder Isekai’s are so popular, young men dream of escaping to a better life than this one where were effectively impoverished wage slaves without any of the things that matter for building a worthwhile life (a loyal decent wife, family, home, decent job, etc).

Read this and regretted waking up. Can't imagine how easy their lives are.

the crazy thing is every man was guaranteed this not that long ago. if we were born a few generations ago we'd all have busted wives.

Chad experiences this every day. An incel will never experience this kind of bliss.

Inceldom is one of the worst things a man can experience.
:yes:

It's the pain of being deprived, lonely, mentally ill and oppressed all rolled into one.

reminder: i don't care and i'm glad the braindead cucks of this forum are rotting

Chad experiences this every day. An incel will never experience this kind of bliss.

Chad also takes his blissful life for granted. To him, things like dating, having girlfriends and having sex are just basic life events like the sun rising or setting. In his mind, it just happens by default.

He doesn't realize how lucky he is.

He has never expressed gratitude for the easy, fun filled life he leads.

He has never reflected on the fact that there are people out there who've never had held hands with a woman.

reminder: i don't care and i'm glad the braindead cucks of this forum are rotting
actually based thinking about envy for chad 24/7 is cucked my own predicement comes first

I'm fully aware of this. My family shames me about it every day. I think about it every single day of my life. I was never meant to fit in this world I should have been aborted. I would love to live in a society where sex workers and prostitution are legalized. This would benefit the feminists, the normies and the incels quite heavily. I just want to experience sex. I know it's fake and there's no love involved. But at least I could live my life. Knowing I will not die a virgin freak like everybody thinks and knows I am. I hate myself every single day. I wake up in the morning and I realized I was never meant to be in this world. At least let me have some fun before. I die but do to these christian conservatives running the show I can't even have that. I just hope I die peacefully.

Chad also takes his blissful life for granted. To him, things like dating, having girlfriends and having sex are just basic life events like the sun rising or setting. In his mind, it just happens by default.

He doesn't realize how lucky he is.

He has never expressed gratitude for the easy, fun filled life he leads.

He has never reflected on the fact that there are people out there who've never had held hands with a woman.
Very true.

Imagine having a woman who will blow you in the morning just because she loves you and wants you to be happy.