Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reminder: If you are sub-5, females wish you were never born

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
No, I'm not saying you permeate the thoughts of the entire female population just because you're ugly. I'm just saying that if you step outside as a sub-5, as an ugly male, you are a blight on the peripheral vision of any female that passes you by, and any female that's forced to interact with you for whatever reason is going to make the interaction as brief and impersonal as possible because you make their lives worse with your presence. They would simply be happier if you were never born. Even--especially--your looksmatch.

Fake politeness might be there or it might not, depending on the situation and on the female, but if they seem eager to get you out of their face ASAP, you should know the score. Monosyllabic responses and aversion to eye contact are massive signs that you are sub-5. If this sort of thing is normal for interactions you have with foids, that's a good sign you should stay away from them. Your looks personality is clearly offensive to females, and interacting with them any more than you absolutely have to is treading on thin ice.

Not sub-5, Sub-6 at least

Fuck them, ill make them wish they were nevER born too

I wish I was be low inhib and annoy those cunts with my sub-5 presence

The females need to just engage in Mass genocide then. If they don't want me existing, then finish me off. It's not like they will get in trouble

They want you massacred in the most brutal way possible

They want sub 5s out the way and preferably dead. Fuck them.