Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reminder that according to normies Nathan Larson is respectable unlike us

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
A foid voted with her pussy: "Nathan Larson is a great individual". According to normies he's much more respectable than me. There's nothing more shameful than being incel, but Larson not only wasn't incel, he was quite successful in his sexual conquests: he had a wife, a child and young foids online thirsted for his cock. In normie hierarchy, he's the alpha and I'm the omega, I'm so detestable that the normie tribe doesn't even want me for slavery, I'm completely excluded.

Nathan Larson was entitled to spreading his genes and his wife thought he's so awesome that she should suffer to satisfy his mighty cock. Nathan Larson's wife literally thought it was preferable to be abused so hard by this guy that she'd eventually commit suicide, than to give a guy like me a chance. I don't think normies understand the gravity of the situation. We're talking about your value system: you encourage this to happen, you think child molesters and wife beaters are superheroes, but guys who post online "dang, I wish I could get a hug sometimes" are terrorists. This is some suicidal impulse on your part. People get angry when I say normie value systems select for death and destruction, but here we have a clear example: one of you actively chose death, not because it was a result of some complex moral dilemma, she could've chosen to do nothing, stay alone, but she choose death because she thought genes of a wife beater are so valuable that they should be spread. Generation after generation it continues and you've practically eradicated empathy.

I'm surprised that Larson got arrested at all, but it's probably because he's bald now and went from chadlite to a lower-tier normie. Foids don't want to gobble his cock anymore (although some do, it seems, many jbs on his forum; it seems that dark triad psychopathic personality is so awesome that it can actually increase your SMV by quite a lot), so he should be arrested. There were plenty of other occasions when he could've gotten jailed for long, but he had hair and was attractive back then, so he's gotten a slap on his wrists. Now he's ugly, so normies cheer for him to get prison raped (which is ironically even more psychopathy-spiraling; the point of punishment is defending others and (if possible) resocializing the individual -- raping someone in prison is just torture for the sake of torture and pure psychopathic pleasure; if you really think he's unredeemable, you should support death penalty or life long imprisonment).

I don't believe for a second when normies say that they dislike child rape. They sexualize children all the time, this has to be the biggest larp ever. Normies just love to spread death and misery and encouraging child abuse while also occasionally larping that they hate it and the perpetrators should be punished allows to squeeze out the maximum amount of misery possible.

Last edited:
Look at the language the media uses to explain the fact the girl was into him, sent him nudes, was up to going to Virginia with him, etc:

Because of the sophisticated way Larson groomed the girl from for abduction and abuse, detectives believe he has victimized other children as well. However, law enforcement does not have any reports of such abuse, said the press release.
Pursell described Larson as a “master manipulator.” He explained, “Pedophiles and predators find ways to manipulate their victims… He had the girl believing things that weren’t true. It’s all part of the grooming process… As a 12-year-old girl, our victim had no way to conceptualize what was happening -- or what could have happened -- to her

BULLSHIT. The girl is postpubescent, has a sexual drive, knows exactly what she was doing and wanted to do it. She knew she was going to Virginia to be his sex slave and she wanted that. Foids love dark triad psychopaths, they are not manipulated by them, they love them and want to be forced and abused by them. Fucking gynocentric normies who won't accept the truth. This shit makes me seriously pissed.

Look, normies, look at what foids like and cry.

With all that said, Nathan is not young or gl and the foid certainly is cluster B (his site was full to the brim with cluster B foids full of cuts on their bodies), she's probably sucking another guy's dick this instant with 0 remorse about what happened to Nathan.

Last edited:
TL;DR?
young foids online thirsted for his cock.
Wait what? Daz tru?

Also when did his wife rope?

He's a politician. Why should anyone care about him?

He even married two times. Two foids thought this guy was a better catch than all the incels orbiting them jfl.

Pursell described Larson as a “master manipulator.”
Yeah just like he "manipulated" his wives into marrying him while openly running for senate on a program advocating for pedophilia and white supremacy :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

(((Larson))) was just only the tip of the ice berg, since IT made a big deal out of his website in the summer of this year and visited that website without a VPN, unintentionally exposing themselves to both Anonymous & GhostSec as well LEAs they soon will be next on the chopping block too since they love collecting CP from the Dark Web.

He even married two times. Two foids thought this guy was a better catch than all the incels orbiting them jfl.

Yeah just like he "manipulated" his wives into marrying him while openly running for senate on a program advocating for pedophilia and white supremacy :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
There's no need for manipulation, the minifoid wanted to become an older man's sex slave because she is a whore with daddy issues. She knew exactly what the deal was. She wasn't tricked.

Wasn't he married to a tranny?

We're talking about your value system: you encourage this to happen, you think child molesters and wife beaters are superheroes, but guys who post online "dang, I wish I could get a hug sometimes" are terrorists.
Women choose violent men. All the hand-wringing that society performs around women's abuse issues is just a dance around this fact. Here's the story of Henry, if you haven't read it before:

I had a patient, let’s call him ‘Henry’ for reasons that are to become clear, who came to hospital after being picked up for police for beating up his fifth wife.

So I asked the obvious question: “What happened to your first four wives?”

“Oh,” said the patient, “Domestic violence issues. Two of them left me. One of them I got put in jail, and she’d moved on once I got out. One I just grew tired of.”

“You’ve beaten up all five of your wives?” I asked in disbelief.

“Yeah,” he said, without sounding very apologetic.

“And why, exactly, were you beating your wife this time?” I asked.

“She was yelling at me, because I was cheating on her with one of my exes.”

“With your ex-wife? One of the ones you beat up?”

“Yeah.”

“So you beat up your wife, she left you, you married someone else, and then she came back and had an affair on the side with you?” I asked him.

“Yeah,” said Henry.

I wish, I wish I wish, that Henry was an isolated case. But he’s interesting more for his anomalously high number of victims than for the particular pattern.

Last time I talked about these experiences, one of my commenters linked me to what was later described as the only Theodore Dalrymple piece anyone ever links to. Most of the commenters saw a conservative guy trying to push an ideological point, and I guess that’s part of it. But for me it looked more like the story of a psychiatrist from an upper-middle-class background suddenly realizing how dysfunctional and screwed-up a lot of his patients are and having his mind recoil in horror from the fact – which is something I can sympathize with. Henry was the worst of a bad bunch, but nowhere near unique.

When I was younger – and I mean from teeanger hood all the way until about three years ago – I was a ‘nice guy’. And I said the same thing as every other nice guy, which is “I am a nice guy, how come girls don’t like me?”

There seems to be some confusion about this, so let me explain what it means, to everyone, for all time.

It does not mean “I am nice in some important cosmic sense, therefore I am entitled to sex with whomever I want.”

It means: “I am a nicer guy than Henry.”

Or to spell it out very carefully, Henry clearly has no trouble attracting partners. He’s been married five times and had multiple extra-marital affairs and pre-marital partners, many of whom were well aware of his past domestic violence convictions and knew exactly what they were getting into. Meanwhile, here I was, twenty-five years old, never been on a date in my life, every time I ask someone out I get laughed at, I’m constantly teased and mocked for being a virgin and a nerd whom no one could ever love, starting to develop a serious neurosis about it.

And here I was, tried my best never to be mean to anyone, pursued a productive career, worked hard to help all of my friends. I didn’t think I deserved to have the prettiest girl in school prostrate herself at my feet. But I did think I deserved to not be doing worse than Henry.

No, I didn’t know Henry at the time. But everyone knows a Henry. Most people know several. Even three years ago, I knew there were Henry-like people – your abusers, your rapists, your bullies – and it wasn’t hard to notice that none of them seemed to be having the crushing loneliness problem I was suffering from.

And, like my patient Dan, I just wanted to know – how is this fair?

But yet mother fuckers here still praise this bastard up to high heaven.

He was over 6ft. Had a wife, kids, blond and blue eyed.

Serious to God this place should have a purge of Poltards.

There was nothing incel about him. He was larping as one to get a fucking fan base and following.

Jesus fucking Christ people.

Also regarding wanting a young woman. You have to ask yeah if she's fertile BUT is her body up to scratch carrying a baby. At that age more often then not its not. We're not Blue Laguna here people. Ffs.

Also if you want a tight pussy then you arouse it right or just get hymen replasting.

Last edited:
Nathan will perish

Just fucking laughing. He was a master manipulator. Well yeah. No shit.

He is a have a go politician.

There was nothing incel about him.
He is a 40 yo mentally ill norwooder for God's sake. You gotta admit he's at the very best a low tier normie. All his ascensions were betabux situations and BPD mentally ill foids with daddy issues who want to be raped by an older pedophile.

Also regarding wanting a young woman. You have to ask yeah if she's fertile BUT is her body up to scratch carrying a baby. At that age more often then not its not. We're not Blue Laguna here people. Ffs.

Also if you want a tight pussy then you arouse it right or just get hymen replasting.
If the foid bleeds she's old enough to marry and SHOULD marry. A foid's sexuality must serve her husband and not random hookups. No "buts".

Nathan will perish
I tried preaching to him but he wouldn't listen...

Don't know who that is.

He is a 40 yo mentally ill norwooder for God's sake. You gotta admit he's at the very best a low tier normie. All his ascensions were betabux situations and BPD mentally ill foids with daddy issues who want to be raped by an older pedophile.

If the foid bleeds she's old enough to marry and SHOULD marry. A foid's sexuality must serve her husband and not random hookups. No "buts".

I tried preaching to him but he wouldn't listen...

Nah nigga. He's over 6 ft, had a wife and biological kids. GTFOH with your norwooding shit. Get a fucking wig or toupee or hair transplant.

If the woman bleeds without inducement then that's her period. Also she can marry but you'd still be celibate because she couldn't fuck or reproduce. Look at King John and his 12 Yr old wife whom he martial relations with at around 16 or 17 years of age. GTFOH trying to reinvent the wheel. Agree about monogamy and no hook ups though.

Jumping in to another's comment. You weren't a poltard "Aryan". That's why he didn't listen.

15-year old girls are not at a higher risk of pregnancy complications than women in their 20s. Girls younger than 15 do experience more complications than women in their 20s, but 30 year old women are at a much greater risk. If, by your, logic, young teenage girls shouldn't be allowed to get pregnant because their bodies can't handle it as well as women in their early 20s, then the same should apply even more to women over the age of 30.

Last edited:
15-year old girls are not at a higher risk of pregnancy complications than women in their 20s. Girls younger than 15 do experience more complications than women in their 20s, but 30 year old women are at a much greater risk. If, by your, logic, young girls shouldn't be allowed to get pregnant because their bodies can't handle it well, then the same should apply even more to women over the age of 30.

Nice 2 articles. You missed the 3rd.
Ps. I advocate against teenage pregnancy full stop as they're all breeding Chad's children for the state and our taxes to pay for.

Nathan Larson was entitled to spreading his genes and his wife thought he's so awesome that she should suffer to satisfy his mighty cock.
If he hadn't JBWmaxxed in the Philippines, he would have never had a child. He took a calculated risk by bringing her over to the United States. She ended up divorcing him, but only after having a child with him.

Nathan Larson's wife literally thought it was preferable to be abused so hard by this guy that she'd eventually commit suicide
His ex-wife didn't commit suicide while she was married to him. She was just an opportunistic Filipina who wanted to become an American citizen. Her hypergamy kicked in after she had lived in America for some time.

She probably thought that by becoming a man, she could solve her mental issues, failing to understand that by transitioning from female to male, you give up all of the privileges women enjoy over men in modern society. Transgenders have a very high suicide rate and transmen attempt suicide at much higher rates than transwomen.

You can be sure that if were were evidence that he drove her to suicide, the Wikipedia article would mention it. He lived with her in his parental home for all or at least most of the duration of their marriage. If there was any abuse, Nathan's parents, who by all accounts are honest people, would have known about it. He admitted to forcing himself on her on one occasion during the marriage, and the media used this against him, but most reasonable people would agree that marital rape is an oxymoron because marriage implies consent.

Last edited:
Who’s Nathan larson

Look at the language the media uses to explain the fact the girl was into him, sent him nudes, was up to going to Virginia with him, etc:

Because of the sophisticated way Larson groomed the girl from for abduction and abuse, detectives believe he has victimized other children as well. However, law enforcement does not have any reports of such abuse, said the press release.
Pursell described Larson as a “master manipulator.” He explained, “Pedophiles and predators find ways to manipulate their victims… He had the girl believing things that weren’t true. It’s all part of the grooming process… As a 12-year-old girl, our victim had no way to conceptualize what was happening -- or what could have happened -- to her

BULLSHIT. The girl is postpubescent, has a sexual drive, knows exactly what she was doing and wanted to do it. She knew she was going to Virginia to be his sex slave and she wanted that. Foids love dark triad psychopaths, they are not manipulated by them, they love them and want to be forced and abused by them. Fucking gynocentric normies who won't accept the truth. This shit makes me seriously pissed.

Look, normies, look at what foids like and cry.

With all that said, Nathan is not young or gl and the foid certainly is cluster B (his site was full to the brim with cluster B foids full of cuts on their bodies), she's probably sucking another guy's dick this instant with 0 remorse about what happened to Nathan.
I was on another forum where some 40 year old was trying to fly out this runaway 12 year old. Wonder if this is the same guy.

JFL at delusional/coping retards saying he was betabuxx who barely got anything or "nearcel"(doesn't exist). He was nothing of the sort from the start. He indeed never belonged here and it was always obvious.

Last edited:
Whos Nathan???

Well one thing for sure. He isn't coming back from the can anytime soon.