Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Reminder that foids would rather fuck dogs, horses, and each other than fuck you

• Thread starter BELOW_Average_Joe
  • Start date
BELOW_Average_Joe

BELOW_Average_Joe

5'9" 20 y/o raciallyambiguouscel
★★★★★
Mc ride death grips

How in the fuck can a incel not be expected to go insane knowing this? It sickens me to my core, on a cellular level I am disgusted by this fact. Like even if I ascended, I still could never ignore dogpill, I could never overlook that. I'd be reminded of it constantly and her body would feel completely tainted and defiled. Imagine fucking her, kissing her, knowing that those lips have felt the phallic member of a canine. Fucking repulsive

Dogpill is really the end boss. Once I fully accepted this like a year ago, I threw in the towel.

Dogpill is really the end boss. Once I fully accepted this like a year ago, I threw in the towel.
Dogpill breaks me. Even for me, after all the pills, this is still one of the most brutal. Everytime I see posts including vids of foids being intimate with them i just can't bear to look at it. What a sickening fact to be aware of. I mean Jesus christ actually think about it for a sec, we've already seen all the redditwhores being open about it, I'm sure the real number of foids who have fucked dogs is way higher than we think. That prob applies to a lot of other things, like the inceldom rate is prob higher than normies think bc many men will simply lie.

Mc ride death grips

DON'T THROW IT ON THE GROOOOOOOUND YUH

Mc ride death grips

DON'T THROW IT ON THE GROOOOOOOUND YUH
I made a mistake telling some normscum "friends" I listen to DG way back in 9th grade. I already caught shit for having "school shooter pheno" (and I still do get ppl telling me I look like I'm gonna go ER or I look like a junkie) so that just made it worse

I could never look at dogs the same

I could never look at dogs the same
Well I don't hate them, my only real friend in life was my old dog who passed about 2 months ago. She was female so ig its not as bad. It's not like they know any better either, they're being taken advantage of

I made a mistake telling some normscum "friends" I listen to DG way back in 9th grade. I already caught shit for having "school shooter pheno" (and I still do get ppl telling me I look like I'm gonna go ER or I look like a junkie) so that just made it worse
People also say I look like I’m on drugs or gonna go ER irl

People also say I look like I’m on drugs or gonna go ER irl
better to look low-trust than to look like friendly faggot imo. At least it'll get ppl off my back

Dogpill made me completely turned off by foids. It's stuck in my head I could never remove it. Wish I could erase all the screenshots and vids from my mind. :feelsrope: