Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I insist that in order to survive, you must be as pessimistic toward other humans (and dogs) as possible

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
You have to view other people as total enemies that take glee in your suffering. That's only comfortable and satisfactory baseline for an incel. THE SECOND, some jew, normie, or foid gets your trust is the second that they will use you for their own amusement. To them, you failing, is like crack cocaine, like opium. There is nothing people above you in social status love more than watching a really pathetic loser kind of guy fail constantly.

THE ENTIRETY OF WHY PEOPLE WOULD BE INTERESTED IN YOU IS PURELY TO SEE YOU HUMILIATED. THEY WANT YOU TO BE A SPONGE ABSORBING SUFFERING. The fact that people pathetic as us exists is the ultimate comedy show to them. This is the only reason why other people would want to know details about your life, it's because everything about it is something they can make fun of with their fuckbuddies they met on Tinder. They are just gonna snort coke, fuck, and then laugh at low IQ virgins sperging out on the internet. THEY DO THIS ALL DAY, THEY DONT EVEN NEED TO WORK FOR A LIVING

They know you are a fucking loser, they are just waiting, salivating, for the second you will slip up, they are waiting for the foolish second you have the delusion of hope. And when you will fail, AND YOU WILL, they will laugh at you. they will laugh like salivating hyenas, because THEY WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG. You just looked like this fucking loser they can ride for laugh, and YOU FUCKED UP.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA, you silly incel, virgins like YOU never get to have sex :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy::soy::chad::chad::chad:

By default, I automatically assume the absolute worst things about people simply based on what they look like. And if they say something, you have to constantly strawman and villify everything they say in order to stay safe.

For example, I selected a few random photos, these are some first thoughts that come to mind:

2023 08 08 04 55 04 women   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

This woman is definitely a size queen, only dates millionaires. I bet she had a balding indian janitor fired for looking at her the wrong way.

2023 08 08 04 59 23 ugly man   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

Even though he's a fat ugly fuck I bet he has a 6/10 asian wife, he virtually purchased, as he brags about how he wooed her with his superior "personality" and enjoys telling incels that were in his situation 2 months ago, to kill themselves on reddit.

2023 08 08 05 03 57 ugly man   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

This guy definitely thinks he is the master race, and he would love nothing more than to smash a heated tire iron repeatedly on my skull, not to kill me but to make me retarded enough so that he will be amused that he personally made ethnics as retarded they look TO HIM as a member of the superior WHITE RACE.

2023 08 08 05 20 18 dog japanese man   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

Fido gets more white bitches than the two most populous countries India, and China combined. Chinks like me eat him, because they would eat us happily when it comes right down to it.

Last edited:
Damned if you do, damned if you don't

That will just make you seethe hard and gp bald from all the seething. Humans aren't built to constantly be around hostility.

You have to view other people as total enemies that take glee in your suffering. That's only comfortable and satisfactory baseline for an incel. THE SECOND, some jew, normie, or foid gets your trust is the second that they will use you for their own amusement. To them, you failing, is like crack cocaine, like opium. There is nothing people above you in social status love more than watching a really pathetic loser kind of guy fail constantly.

THE ENTIRETY OF WHY PEOPLE WOULD BE INTERESTED IN YOU IS PURELY TO SEE YOU HUMILIATED. THEY WANT YOU TO BE A SPONGE ABSORBING SUFFERING. The fact that people pathetic as us exists is the ultimate comedy show to them. This is the only reason why other people would want to know details about your life, it's because everything about it is something they can make fun of with their fuckbuddies they met on Tinder.

They know you are a fucking loser, they are just waiting, salivating, for the second you will slip up, they are waiting for the foolish second you have the delusion of hope. And when you will fail, AND YOU WILL, they will laugh at you. they will laugh like salivating hyenas, because THEY WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG. You just looked like this fucking loser they can ride for laugh, and YOU FUCKED UP.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA, you silly incel, virgins like YOU never get to have sex :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy::soy::chad::chad::chad:

By default, I automatically assume the absolute worst things about people simply based on what they look like. And if they say something, you have to constantly strawman and villify everything they say in order to stay safe.

For example, I selected a few random photos, these are some first thoughts that come to mind:

View attachment 835918
This woman is definitely a size queen, only dates millionaires. I bet she had a balding indian janitor fired for looking at her the wrong way.

View attachment 835919
Even though he's a fat ugly fuck I bet he has a 6/10 asian wife, he virtually purchased, as he brags about how he wooed her with his superior "personality" and enjoys telling incels that were in his situation 2 months ago, to kill themselves on reddit.

View attachment 835922
This guy definitely thinks he is the master race, and he would love nothing more than to smash a heated tire iron repeatedly on my skull, not to kill me but to make me retarded enough so that he will be amused that he personally made ethnics as retarded they look TO HIM as a member of the superior WHITE RACE.
But I do agree with your last point. A person's appearance can tell you 80% there is to know about them.

2023 08 08 05 03 57 ugly man   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

This guy definitely thinks he is the master race, and he would love nothing more than to smash a heated tire iron repeatedly on my skull, not to kill me but to make me retarded enough so that he will be amused that he personally made ethnics even more retarded as a member of the superior WHITE RACE
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It's true, most people suck. I've been hermitmaxxing for 8 months now and it's great. Hearing normfags speak is like audible anthrax.

Even though he's a fat ugly fuck I bet he has a 6/10 asian wife, he virtually purchased,
It’s not as easy as it was before. You have to be a lot higher on the SMV scale than that

My manifesto:

THE ENTIRETY OF WHY PEOPLE WOULD BE INTERESTED IN YOU IS PURELY TO SEE YOU HUMILIATED. THEY WANT YOU TO BE A SPONGE ABSORBING SUFFERING. The fact that people pathetic as us exists is the ultimate comedy show to them. This is the only reason why other people would want to know details about your life, it's because everything about it is something they can make fun of with their fuckbuddies they met on Tinder.

View attachment 835918

View attachment 835919

View attachment 835922

Agreed, and I already do :yes:

I gotta agree and the post reminded me of some incidents. On a few occasions, I did experience someone laughing at me uncontrollably when something bad happened to me. It’s like these people were possessed by demons or controlled by parasites and on the inside there is human who wants to cry about what they have become, but they cannot stop laughing.

I gotta agree and the post reminded me of some incidents. On a few occasions, I did experience someone laughing at me uncontrollably when something bad happened to me. It’s like these people were possessed by demons or controlled by parasites and on the inside there is human who wants to cry about what they have become, but they cannot stop laughing.
DMT parasite infestation, many such cases in modern goyciety

Fido gets more white bitches than the two most populous countries India, and China combined. Chinks like me eat him, because they would eat us happily when it comes right down to it.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

DMT parasite infestation, many such cases in modern goyciety
There must be something in the water and in the air. Chemtrail shit, cuckvid injection shit. Society is not normal I swear, but it doesn’t enrage me anymore. I’m out of fucks to give.

I've had this done to me by countless normies, and I suffered because I was the better person and didn't look for the worst possible interpretation of everything they said and did. I've closed that chapter. Unless they are a member of my closely-gatekept in-group (population 0), then I assume the worst.

Thing is, it's hard to be wrong about normies. The worst you can imagine about them is just scratching the surface. I've noticed that narcissism has rapidly exploded in the west in recent years, and basically everyone volunteering any information is lying hoping to be admired by people. For example, my friend who teaches at an MMA gym, he never tells anyone he's a martial artist, even if they lie to him about practicing MA. He knows it's a waste of time. Contrast this with retards going around saying they have 7 black belts. You can just invert any positive thing normies say about themselves and you'll never be wrong.

Also, sad to say, you're just catching up to normies. They decide 90% of how they feel about someone by looks. A small percentage is natural, but most is unnatural, amplified by television, social media, a hyper-lookist culture, and PUA/red-pill retard lore like "it's alpha to cross your arms this way and not that way." And yes, they've been inverting everything you say, mining for information to use against you, giving malicious advice, etc., for years. People think collapse means the electricity shuts off, no this is what a collapse looks like. Society comes unglued as everyone believes so much retarded shit that disrupts their ability to be decent to each other that nothing can get done anymore.

You can't have an honest relationship with a normies, all they care about is social status. I always paid the price for being honest with normies because they always have a false front.

Nobody ever gaf about me, why should i care about anybody else? I used to but with enough practice you can kill the part in your brain that makes you care about other people.

THE ENTIRETY OF WHY PEOPLE WOULD BE INTERESTED IN YOU IS PURELY TO SEE YOU HUMILIATED. THEY WANT YOU TO BE A SPONGE ABSORBING SUFFERING. The fact that people pathetic as us exists is the ultimate comedy show to them. This is the only reason why other people would want to know details about your life, it's because everything about it is something they can make fun of with their fuckbuddies they met on Tinder. They are just gonna snort coke, fuck, and then laugh at low IQ virgins sperging out on the internet. THEY DO THIS ALL DAY, THEY DONT EVEN NEED TO WORK FOR A LIVING

View attachment 835918

View attachment 835919

View attachment 835922

View attachment 835924
Ethics try to not bitch about whites for three seconds challenge (impossible)

Nobody ever gaf about me, why should i care about anybody else? I used to but with enough practice you can kill the part in your brain that makes you care about other people.
Based , Nobody gives a Shit If Markus age 41 " Hanged himself in your nextdoor town . Until Hes already dead Then suddenly people Care for social Credit .

Fucking dimwits , you really have to Be evil and cunning in this Shit .

Fuck the world

Based , Nobody gives a Shit If Markus age 41 " Hanged himself in your nextdoor town . Until Hes already dead Then suddenly people Care for social Credit .

Fucking dimwits , you really have to Be evil and cunning in this Shit .
Westerners talk shit about Chinese people running someone over and finishing him off with a hammer, when they're one law from doing the same. Normies are like Indian untouchables, but whereas Indian untouchables are covered in shit on the outside, normies' hearts are filled with shit.

Collie looks more like Lassie than anything lmao... Ironically enough I actually like that breed

yes society is the natural enemy of incels.

being happy will infuriate them. a black sun still shines.

I agree, being pessimistic prepares you for the worst. Being prepared for the worst makes you immune to normie jew controlled world.