Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reminder that if a girl likes you she will stalk you even on LinkedIn

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
Which is something that my oneitis never did otherwise I would have been alerted. On the other hand, i messaged her more than a month ago and ofc she never replied. But yeah, girls do stalk guys anywhere they can and they will even initiate through LinkedIn. It doesn’t matter what platform it’s on, instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, if she wants your dick she will message you on whatever you use.

Based tbh. If a foid likes you, you don't need to try.

There are always some "try hard" foids so she likes you but want you to chase, openly ask, some even reject to only make you ask out multiple times because she wants to see if friends also like and also validate you are hot. Then if her friends also think you are attractive then only after that she labels you fuckable or harrasser. So social acceptance come before fuck for a foid. She also shows this was to her friends that she is not a trash but actually hot and attractive guys chase her.

Last edited:
There are always some "try hard" foids so she likes you but want you to chase, openly ask, some even reject to only make you ask out multiple times because she wants to see if friends also like and also validate you are hot. Then if her friends also think you are attractive then only after that she labels you fuckable or harrasser. So social acceptance come before fuck for a foid. She also shows this was to her friends that she is not a trash but actually hot and attractive guys chase her.
Cope lol. If a girl likes you the hormones take control

nonsence. Women stalk yes but how will you even know, you think they dont know how to stalk?. Btw they also snoop around guys profiles they are not interested in just for gossip and stuff.

Plus women dont like texting. Text your mum and see if she replies. Maybe once or twice after that she will only call. Dont believe then try it.

If ur own mum cant be bothered to text then forget texting foids and either call or talk face to face.

nonsence. Women stalk yes but how will you even know, you think they dont know how to stalk?. Btw they also snoop around guys profiles they are not interested in just for gossip and stuff.

Plus women dont like texting. Text your mum and see if she replies. Maybe once or twice after that she will only call. Dont believe then try it.

If ur own mum cant be bothered to text then forget texting foids and either call or talk face to face.
I have texted with girls a lot wtf are you on about? Girls text even more than that if they like a guy

I have texted with girls a lot wtf are you on about? Girls text even more than that if they like a guy
friends texting or class mates texting about homework is not what you were talking about.

When you want a girl the only way is face to face. Call just to say you want to meet only.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back