Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reminder, that if you don't support Russia: You don't support Incels

Zetta

Zetta

Billions Must Jihad|Dont Remember The 61 Billion
★★★★★
Download 3

Putin on .is

Russians in the army are fucking each other in the butt as punishment. They call it "military tradition".
They are totally degenerated not tiny bit better than westerns, and probably waaaaaay more degenerated than west.

Additionally in Russia divorce rate is like 80% or some other crazy procent, not even close to most western countries, and HiV infections are 10 times higher. Plus dozens millions of alcoholics.

You have to be brainless idiot to support degenerated russia.

Last edited:
lol no one admired/cared about cuckraine before the war

lol no one admired/cared about cuckraine before the war
The power of jewish propaganda

One day western normies didn't even know it existed, the next day they were all Ukrainian nationalists

I only support russia if i get Russian Gigastacy

Lovely beautiful Russian blonde girl at home, russian girl HD wallpaper |  Pxfuel

Russians in the army are fucking each other in the butt as punishment. They call it "military tradition".
They are totally degenerated not tiny bit better than westerns, and probably waaaaaay more degenerated than west.

Additionally in Russia divorce rate is like 80% or some other crazy procent, not even close to most western countries, and HiV infections are 10 times higher. Plus dozens millions of alcoholics.

Yep it has faggot rape like no other army

Yep it has faggot rape like no other army
Russia is even more degenerated than "degenrated west".
If someone says that russia is defending traditional values he has no idea what Russia is.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm sure you totally aren't looking at infinitesimal parts within parts within parts of the whole, completely glancing over the broader wide scale attitude and aren't making a sweeping generalization from a couple outlier cases. Show me, within their military doctrine, where anal rape is embedded into their military doctrine. And then, maybe, I'll understand where you're coming from.

As a matter of fact, we have a very similar form of punishment, of which is actually institutionalized here in the US, we here call it "prison". Going to prison here guarantees you a decent chance of getting raped in the ass and is actively incentivized and used as a deterrent. Nobody seems to have any qualms with it. We literally have fucking gay rape centers sprawled all across this country. And I'm sure it's bad in the UK too for example.
You cannot arrive at this conclusion from the premise above because in the west being gay is literally celebrated, paraded, and lauded among the majority, it is popular opinion, and not even mainstream conservatives within in the USA will publicly detest homosexuality anymore. Gay parades are widespread and are everywhere through the west. At every chance there is, the west is raring to go elevate the homosexuals. Conversely, Russia is tantamount to the antithesis of this. Show me all the pro LGBTQ parades and laws getting lauded and passed in Russia, I'll wait.

Additionally in Russia divorce rate is like 80% or some other crazy procent, not even close to most western countries,
The divorce rate is 73% and it is relatively close to most western countries. In fact, Portugal and Spain have higher divorce rates. With Sweden, Belgium, Finland, and France still being above 50%. And yes, this is a bad thing, but to single out Russia and use this as scathing criticism while ignoring the overwhelming high divorce rates of the west is ridiculous. They'll catch up, don't worry.
and HiV infections are 10 times higher.
10 times higher compared to where? Italy and Porgutal have higher HIV rates. Russia is sitting at 1.5% which is admittedly 1.5% too high. And the UK, France, and the United States are still within the 1% range of adult HIV prevalence.
Plus dozens millions of alcoholics.
Yeah, that's bad. But Germany, Czechia, Ireland, Belgium, etc. still consume more alcohol per capita. There are more bars than there are fucking libraries in the majority of western countries. In an ideal world alcohol would be banned. But again this isn't worse or exclusive to Russia in particular.
You have to be a brainless idiot to think that Russia is as friendly towards homosexuals and degenerates than the west.

If someone says that russia is defending traditional values he has no idea what Russia is.
Been saying it forever retards here think its some agartha heaven for incels
Meanwhile its full of fags trannies and drugs nothing about it is far right they even import chinks and curries

Yeah, I'm sure you totally aren't looking at infinitesimal parts within parts within parts of the whole, completely glancing over the broader wide scale attitude and aren't making a sweeping generalization from a couple outlier cases. Show me, within their military doctrine, where anal rape is embedded into their military doctrine. And then, maybe, I'll understand where you're coming from.

As a matter of fact, we have a very similar form of punishment, of which is actually institutionalized here in the US, we here call it "prison". Going to prison here guarantees you a decent chance of getting raped in the ass and is actively incentivized and used as a deterrent. Nobody seems to have any qualms with it. We literally have fucking gay rape centers sprawled all across this country. And I'm sure it's bad in the UK too for example.

You cannot arrive at this conclusion from the premise above because in the west being gay is literally celebrated, paraded, and lauded among the majority, it is popular opinion, and not even mainstream conservatives within in the USA will publicly detest homosexuality anymore. Gay parades are widespread and are everywhere through the west. At every chance there is, the west is raring to go elevate the homosexuals. Conversely, Russia is tantamount to the antithesis of this. Show me all the pro LGBTQ parades and laws getting lauded and passed in Russia, I'll wait.

View attachment 1152301

The divorce rate is 73% and it is relatively close to most western countries. In fact, Portugal and Spain have higher divorce rates. With Sweden, Belgium, Finland, and France still being above 50%. And yes, this is a bad thing, but to single out Russia and use this as scathing criticism while ignoring the overwhelming high divorce rates of the west is ridiculous. They'll catch up, don't worry.

10 times higher compared to where? Italy and Porgutal have higher HIV rates. Russia is sitting at 1.5% which is admittedly 1.5% too high. And the UK, France, and the United States are still within the 1% range of adult HIV prevalence.

Yeah, that's bad. But Germany, Czechia, Ireland, Belgium, etc. still consume more alcohol per capita. There are more bars than there are fucking libraries in the majority of western countries. In an ideal world alcohol would be banned. But again this isn't worse or exclusive to Russia in particular.

You have to be a brainless idiot to think that Russia is as friendly towards homosexuals and degenerates than the west.
since when do you have a high iq

Last edited:
also slavs mostly drink because of inceldom whereas westerners drink because of degeneracy

No?

Why should I support a state which literally sends their own incels to die. Russian incels should be neetmaxing, engage in domestic violence in minecraft, enjoy the benefits of consumerrism to kill their pain caused by the bad dice roll at their conception etc.

Just because I'm miserable doesn't mean I need an outside motivator in the form of war.

Do you know what happens to handycaps? To mentalcels? Especially after a war? Brocel what the fuck.

War creates incels, why would I want more people to suffer? War is horrible, even chad scarred by war could be so abhorrent a foid will be repulsed because gained uglyness is seen and treated like a hereditary trait. (which btw really shows the clever system of passing down the good genes when foids are this stupid and can't even get passt that with their minimal intelligence)

Have you looked at the world? Don't you see degeneracy and globohomo is gaining power and changes society? They will get to Russia eventually. Why should those people have to suffer when they're old from the rainbow communists shaming them for being part of the "xenophobic, fascist imperial neo-colonial project" and have their veteran rent taken away as a form of enacting revenge in the name of "social justice"

This is inceldom squared. Hell no. I don't support that shit.

West supports LGBT on international level. Russia don't support divorces on international level.
West is much worse. There are literally tranny politicians in the West.

West supports LGBT on international level. Russia don't support divorces on international level.
West is much worse. There are literally tranny politicians in the West.

Putin’s been divorced himself multiple times.

We should nuke that shithole to the ground.

Russians are true subhumans, I remember my grandfather telling a story, when they occupied the Czech Republic, they didn't know the flush toilet, and instead of wallpaper, they used carpets on the walls

Putin’s been divorced himself multiple times.

We should nuke that shithole to the ground.
You don't understand basic things? I mean west literally supports LGBT stuff as a part of their foreign policy.
Russian diplomats don't promote divorces or pressure other countries to accept divorces.

The idea that Russia envies the jewkraine is completely detached from reality.

Russians are true subhumans, I remember my grandfather telling a story, when they occupied the Czech Republic, they didn't know the flush toilet, and instead of wallpaper, they used carpets on the walls
Imagine believing anecdotes?
How you lost to subhumans then?
British didn't lost to India or French to Senegal.
Also associating with historical losers.
Cursed aggressors.

You don't understand basic things? I mean west literally supports LGBT stuff as a part of their foreign policy.
Russian diplomats don't promote divorces or pressure other countries to accept divorces.

If their actions don’t match their words, it’s hypocritical and meaningless.

Imagine believing anecdotes?
How you lost to subhumans then?
British didn't lost to India or French to Senegal.
Also associating with historical losers.
Cursed aggressors.

And Russia losing to Afghanistan?

If their actions don’t match their words, it’s hypocritical and meaningless.
Which words? Russia is a secular state so if Russian church or some thinkers promote traditional values, this doesn't mean that everyone will follow their advice.

And Russia losing to Afghanistan?
Huge difference. I don't remember Afghan army being in Moscow. In fact they would have been destroyed as soon as they crossed the USSR border.

He's right though. Ruzzians' attitude is profoundly resentful and vindictive. They think just because they defeated nazi germany or someshit everyone should be out there sucking their dicks. But they can't even build a functional society and their attempts at state-building and nation-building fail one after another. But how is that possible!!! We defeated Hitla!!! We're the greatest people in the world!!! Everyone be grateful!!! Why can't everyone see this?! Why do we live in such a shithole? Their homerically high opinion of themselves doesn't add up to the reality they live in. Of course they get bitter and lash out at other (more successful) countries.

Last edited:
nothing new here

russia admires muddy kingdom of child prostitution ukraine? hahahahahahaha

He's right though. Ruzzians' attitude is profoundly resentful and vindictive. They think just because they defeated nazi germany or someshit everyone should be out there sucking their dicks. But they can't even build a functional society and their attempts at state-building and nation-building fail one after another. But how is that possible!!! We defeated Hitla!!! We're the greatest people in the world!!! Everyone be grateful!!! Why can't everyone see this?! Why do we live in such a shithole? Their homerically high opinion of themselves doesn't add up to the reality they live in. Of course they get bitter and lash out at other (more successful) countries.
You're describing an American attitude. Why American troops are still in Europe in the year of 2024? Because of day D :soy:.

Also ask people in different countries and everyone undoubtedly will say that average American, British, French or German are more arrogant than Russian.
German arrogance is well known while French still think that everyone should know French because a few centuries ago it was a Lingua Franca.
But you like every westoid and pro-westoid use double standards and don't even see it.
'More successful'. And who said that succes is measured in the purely materialistic sense?
According to such logic Luxembourg is more successful than USA.
And Russia still is successful in some fields while I live in a 2+ million country which acts mighty because it was powerful 600 years ago and even tries to oppose China in south china sea. Our prime minister recently visited Philippines because opposing China in South China sea is very important to a small EE country with a catastrophic demographics...

You're describing an American attitude. Why American troops are still in Europe in the year of 2024? Because of day D :soy:.
Also ask people in different countries and everyone undoubtedly will say that average American, British, French or German are more arrogant than Russian.
German arrogance is well known while French still think that everyone should know French because a few centuries ago it was a Lingua Franca.
But you like every westoid and pro-westoid use double standards and don't even see it.
Russia has no shit on the US if you compare their economic power and cultural influence. US unlike Russia has stable institutions that uphold civic freedoms. Not to mention that the mindsets of the two peoples are very different. Independent americans who take pride in their constitutional rights VS infantile state-centric ruzzians who adjust their views as regimes come and go (because well, they are state-centric). And if you want to compare it to some european countries, none of them threatens to overthrow the world (because they are not in a position to do so). Russia socially is more primitive and backward compared to most european countries, and society that wants to impose itself onto others despite being at a lower social stage than them is morally wrong.
'More successful'. And who said that succes is measured in the purely materialistic sense?
According to such logic Luxembourg is more successful than USA.
I don't measure it exclusively in materialistic sense. I've talked already at length why I think russians are immature and infantile people. That is, it's their ethical normatives that seem warped, not only their shit economy which is weak and cultural influence which has dwindled. Russia has no makings except huge territory.
And Russia still is successful in some fields while I live in a 2+ million country which acts mighty because it was powerful 600 years ago and even tries to oppose China in south china sea. Our prime minister recently visited Philippines because opposing China in South China sea is very important to a small EE country with a catastrophic demographics...
The strength of europe lies in its unity. Otherwise one by one those countries will fall prey to various political opportunists and prostitutes like Viktor Orban, who trades his ass left and right, alternating between Turkey, China, and Russia and then back to EU.

Russia has no shit on the US if you compare their economic power and cultural influence. US unlike Russia has stable institutions that uphold civic freedoms. Not to mention that the mindsets of the two peoples are very different. Independent americans who take pride in their constitutional rights VS infantile state-centric ruzzians who adjust their views as regimes come and go (because well, they are state-centric). And if you want to compare it to some european countries, none of them threatens to overthrow the world (because they are not in a position to do so). Russia socially is more primitive and backward compared to most european countries, and society that wants to impose itself onto others despite being at a lower social stage than them is morally wrong.

I don't measure it exclusively in materialistic sense. I've talked already at length why I think russians are immature and infantile people. That is, it's their ethical normatives that seem warped, not only their shit economy which is weak and cultural influence which has dwindled. Russia has no makings except huge territory.

The strength of europe lies in its unity. Otherwise one by one those countries will fall prey to various political opportunists and prostitutes like Viktor Orban, who trades his ass left and right, alternating between Turkey, China, and Russia and then back to EU.
Your claims are emotional and aren't grounded in reality.
Even under heavy, unprecedented sanctions in history, Russian economy still grows.

Real gdp growth forecasts

Russia is a leading country in the world when it comes to electronic warfare.
Or nuclear power plant construction ( 'Rosatom' ).
Russia is the only country in the world to possess nuclear icebreaker fleet.
Hardly counts as a 'third word shithole' or as irrelevant country.

Being in EU and NATO doesn't make you automatically wealthy what's why Bulgaria is poorer than Russia, for example.

In general, you sound like a russophobe, slavishly admiring the west, no matter how hypocritical or damaging western policy is.
I personally don't know about Chinese or Russian involvement in North Ireland conflict while westoids intervene in everything.

You probably aren't Russian but Pole, living in Russia.

Scale 720

Your claims are emotional and aren't grounded in reality.
Even under heavy, unprecedented sanctions in history, Russian economy still grows.

View attachment 1152787

Russia is a leading country in the world when it comes to electronic warfare.
Or nuclear power plant construction ( 'Rosatom' ).
Russia is the only country in the world to possess nuclear icebreaker fleet.
Hardly counts as a 'third word shithole' or as irrelevant country.

Being in EU and NATO doesn't make you automatically wealthy what's why Bulgaria is poorer than Russia, for example.

In general, you sound like a russophobe, slavishly admiring the west, no matter how hypocritical or damaging western policy is.
I personally don't know about Chinese or Russian involvement in North Ireland conflict while westoids intervene in everything.

You probably aren't Russian but Pole, living in Russia.

View attachment 1152791
Yes Russia is BASED. Can I get a Russian foid? :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:

Basically they have a higher sex drive than currys. So if there’s no Ukraine foids around to rape then they just resort to fucking each other’s booty holes

American flag security camera 1015211

5fe24c46006e8

Being an incel in russia is a death sentence.

Last edited:
He says I will ascend in Poland as a 5'4 curry all because I am "exotic" :lul: :lul: :lul: . Could that be true by any chance?
Maybe you will have some chances if you have normal face.
If you have ugly face then it's over.

I don't care they are both degenerate hypergamous shitholes

Maybe you will have some chances if you have normal face.
If you have ugly face then it's over.
All Poles do on this site is seethe all day and all night about how curries and rices are stealing their women