Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reminder that Most Women Have NO Sense of Loyalty WHATSOEVER

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Imagine marrying someone you actually love so little that you leave if they sustain an injury. Outlaw divorce NOW (Except for adultery and extreme abuse).

Last edited:
You cant rely on these whores for spiritual and emotional guidance. You can only rely on yourself. Its high time we took the initiative and unleashed our own brand of divine intervention against Western society.

Yes they have no loyalty to anything, not even to their own race. Women are abominations

You cant rely on these whores for spiritual and emotional guidance. You can only rely on yourself. Its high time we took the initiative and unleashed our own brand of divine intervention against Western society.
I agree. It's time for a violent revolution.

idk why guys put all their trust into anything physical, especially women. the only thing that will remain when everything else is gone is GOD. You should put your trust into him

GODDAMN IT WHERE IS THIS ROASTIE?:feelsree: :feelsbaton: FUCK ROASTIES! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I wouldn't even acknowledge her.

I'd just be like "good, get out."

Obviously just another cumdumpster masquerading as a human being.

He was a cuck though so I'm glad this happened to him.

I wonder why they're called bitches if most of 'em ain't loyal.

Yes they have no loyalty to anything, not even to their own race. Women are abominations
they are willing to give up their families entire religion, culture, heritage and bloodline just because they love jumping on white dick so much. they are disgusting

image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back