Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder to all incels out there

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-

DONT EYE RAPE WOMEN YOU FUCKING INCEL PIECES OF SHIT

Everything an incel does is Rape!!!!1!1111 :soy::soy::soy:

Doesn't that conflict with their claim that loose clothing doesn't make men more likely to rape? :feelshaha:

Images 12
Images 9

Reminder these people live in the hottest spot on earth. A fuckin desert and they're still covring themselves because they're not dumb attention whores who will rather have skin cancer than act like a decent human being.

"I don’t dress for men!" No, you do dress for men, you dress for chad, and get annoyed when anyone other than chad shows you attention. Foids are such lying whores too, the whole “ I dress for comfort!" Yeah, because a tight ass top that has your boobs spilling out from all sides and heels that have you walking on your tiptoes are somehow comfortable :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

i will try and keep this reminder in mind

Never look at women for more than a second if you’re not Chad.

Thanks for the compliment :feelsaww:

I don’t even look at women anymore. No point. I don’t see anything worth my time and if I did they wouldn’t be interested anyway. Too busy looking at their fucking phones and chatting with dumb ‘friends’.