Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reminder women cant be lonely

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
This ltb I have on fb broke up or something with his bf and already is with another dude :lul:

Wtf is with this male thirst, the ltb barely shared memes about the breakup on fb for like 3 days, after that she was already with this other dude. :feelskek:

Reminder, even ltb get simped on these days, as a male you either try your chances with becoming a simp or die alone. :blackpill:

Foids in a relationship always have one or several guys in reserve in case of a breakup.

She probably didn't put herself into a relationship with a dude she knew 3 days before, but more likely with that one guy she had in reserve.

100% they already fucked before actually being in a relationship. :feelskek:

Foids in a relationship always have one or several guys in reserve in case of a breakup.

She probably didn't put herself into a relationship with a dude she knew 3 days before, but more likely with that one guy she had in reserve.

Yeah, many women have a bunch of simps in social media that they don't even need to try

:foidSoy:: You don’t know how hard it is to be a woman. Imagine getting hit on by ugly men all the time? I am thinking about suicide because of that

Women are parasitic hypergamous whores

Foids are just useless meat holes to fuck and beat for stress relief :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Lifefuel for orbitercels? :feelshehe::forcedsmile:

Lifefuel for orbitercels? :feelshehe::forcedsmile:
Just simp for her bro, one day it'll work :soy:

For one simp that ascends, a thousand don't. Meanwhile the foid eats all that attention and resources :feelskek:

When I was a kid my older sister told me that two of her friends broke up, the man had a new relationship in an hour and she within 5 minutes. This was in the "SMS Age", I believe that he was a tall White Chad, but she was just average.

Loneliness is a male-only emotion, in fact it's an ugly male-only emotion.

There are more men than there are women in the world. it is bound to happen. women can find dick easily

There are more men than there are women in the world. it is bound to happen. women can find dick easily
This number game has been disproved already