Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR rendezvous in rotterdame

Agent47

Agent47

metalheadcel
★★★★
hitman 3 contracts is good game. I am silent assassin suit only. Do not ask for more, i have to cover my barcode when being around normies. It is exhausting.

@wereq thoughts?

SASO in Contracts is VERY hard! :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:
It is indeed. There is not so much incentive to do it as in H2 Silent Assassin however as you have your silenced silverballer unlocked from the start. Anyhow I got professional rating on the mission, can't complain.

It is indeed. There is not so much incentive to do it as in H2 Silent Assassin however as you have your silenced silverballer unlocked from the start. Anyhow I got professional rating on the mission, can't complain.
They really really need to bring back the contracts vibe. Love the psychological horror and serial killer motif. 47 is like Jason Voorhees in that one.

They really really need to bring back the contracts vibe. Love the psychological horror and serial killer motif. 47 is like Jason Voorhees in that one.
View attachment 1075631View attachment 1075632View attachment 1075633
They really do need to bring back the more gritty vibe. The new trilogy is too clean and the animations are not brutal enough. I loved the animations in Absolution, they were longer (more risky) and felt satisfying while also scratching that slight gore itch.

They really do need to bring back the more gritty vibe. The new trilogy is too clean and the animations are not brutal enough. I loved the animations in Absolution, they were longer (more risky) and felt satisfying while also scratching that slight gore itch.
I also liked the Absolution graphics style with the film grain

tbh