Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rent free

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
Kinda weird imagining that he fills 90% of his lifetime with me, desperately begging for my attention. Its weird, because i couldn’t give less fucks about him, so why is he so desperate for my attention?
I think, he’s weird, unfunny, uncool, low iq, there is nothing i would find worth a reason to befriend him.
Even his insults are weird af, for example: „Your mother likes my pubes“. Whatever that is supposed to mean..

I must be a very interesting and important person if he’s so obsessed with me and wastes his whole lifetime crying to me like a bitch, doing like 10 threads per day about me, like a fan or should I say, a fangirl?

At least demand a rent for me living in your head, fangirl.

Bild.jpeg

mad men smoking GIF

Last edited:
There is no beef. I really don’t know why people are not intelligent enough to actually understand a simple text. Not a single word in my thread was ironic. I am getting bored of being the „entertainment source for some autist online“. I have better things to do, but every time I come online, The first thing I see is like 20 new threads in which he tagged me.

I don’t usually say that, but this weird dude needs to close his laptop and actually get a life, because it’s not normal how much relevance I have in his life as a random dude online

I tried putting him on ignore but he stalked me even more by commenting on all my old threads in hopes of somehow still getting me to notice him

Last edited:
@Diocel every word that comes out of this brown faggots mouth is projection.

I've had enough of yours shit you mentally crippled turkroach retard. fuck off or I will get the mods involved. I better not catch you on my threads in the future

I've had enough of yours shit you mentally crippled turkroach retard. fuck off or I will get the mods involved. I better not catch you on my threads in the future
What a weirdo

I think, he’s weird, unfunny, uncool, low iq,
says the fucktard who bras about kidnapping disabled kids and locking them in cellars, getting drunk on the streets and puking, making 20 reverences to homosexuality a day, making threads about genital mutilation. you are the biggest cringe retard freak closeted subhman o this forum. your a fakecel normalfag who insults incels for not having friends and not talking to girls. your not one pf us your just a deranged perverse cringe normalfag retard infiltrator who should be hard banned and thrown onto the streets to rot like the worthless turk mutt autistic retard faggot trash you are. I'm better than you, I' m not a little nigger who bullies disabled people and harasses my neighbors or no reason and pukes on the streets and brags about it. I'm n ot a shitskinned ethnic spastic who wants to murder his own mother for giving him deformed ethnic retard genes. your a low tier normie not incel. get the fuck off our forum you retarded deranged spastic shitskin mutt waste of air. you had no right to ever come into existence you worthless meatsack. I'm older than you zoomr scum and you had no right to ever exist in the same reality as me. you have no right to exist anywhere you disgusting defect. your retard shitskin father had no right to EVER spread his revolting seed. you should be hanged with barbed wire you worthless stomach turning abomination.

Last edited:
says the fucktard who bras about kidnapping disabled kids and locking them in cellars, getting drunk on the streets and puking, making 20 reverences to homosexuality a day, making threads about genital mutilation. you are the biggest cringe retard freak closeted subhman o this forum. your a fakecel normalfag who insults incels for not having friends and not talking to girls. your not one pf us your just a deranged perverse cringe normalfag retard infiltrator who should be hard banned and thrown onto the streets to rot like the worthless turk mutt autistic retard faggot trash you are. I'm better than you, I' m not a little nigger who bullies disabled people and harasses my neighbors or no reason and pukes on the streets and brags about it. I'm n ot a shitskinned ethnic spastic who wants to murder his own mother for giving him deformed ethnic retard genes. your a low tier normie not incel. get the fuck off our forum you retarded deranged spastic shitskin mutt waste of air. you had no right to ever come into existence you worthless meatsack. I'm older than you zoomr scum and you had no right to ever exist in the same reality as me. you have no right to exist anywhere you disgusting defect. your retard shitskin father had no right to EVER spread his revolting seed. you should be hanged with barbed wire you worthless stomach turning abomination.
You dont think that this is a little too much? You look like some trolled kid that want to get back at his agressor