Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Repent and turn to the Lord GOD. I have found great wisdom in the words of Solomon and repented. I have returned to Christ.

VitaminS

VitaminS

For Imperishable glory of the Kingdom of Heaven...
★★★★
I have not posted in a while. I have struggled greatly, but have once again found the Lord. My struggles are greater then they have ever been, but Christ assists me in my struggle and helps me carry my cross.

After my falling out with the Church, I have once again found Christ. There is so much evil and terrible foreign influences in this world. You must adopt the faith to guide you on your journey through life. The human mind has a plasticity to it, you are not immune to propaganda. The wisdom and teachings of Christ are unchanging and do not bend to the will of the world. Seek Christ and repent.
I will read Summa Theologica, a book by St. Augustine. I suggest this reading as well as discussions between Plato and Aristotle.

(St. Paul pictured above. I love him and his writings. He is a true warrior and a true sinner, just as I am. Just as you all are.)
In a world where we are subjected to unjust solitude, the worst part is that we carry out crosses alone. We battle alone. It is best to have the Lord GOD and all the Saints, Christ, Mary, and angels of heaven to combat evil in unison with you. Fashion the armor of GOD to protect yourselves. In this struggle, take solace in Christ. He welcomes and calls for you all with open arms.

Remember inceldom is not your fault brothers! Contrary to how you may be treated, you are not less then human. Each and every man is deserving of love, despite our lack of. It is not your fault brothers, it is the unjust conditions imposed on you. The greatest joy, the greatest gift, the highest unit, above nation, is the family. There is a full assault on the family unit in todays age. It is every man's destiny to procreate. Unfortunately, we can not. Take solace in the lord brothers. Turn to Christ. In a world full of evil, seek refuge in the good and just will of the Lord GOD.

" Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God."

I’ll believe in god if he gives me a Eula gf irl

Gott mit uns brother.

religion is :bluepill: garbage

Either you choose the path of perpetual hatred or the path of whitepill. There is no other.

OMG, bluepilled crap. Literal serial killers are worshipped, as are psychopaths and sociopaths who are living their lives to the fullest from the time they are born until they peacefully die in their sleep at the age of 90. There is no fucking karma that ever hits them. While good guys with actual empathetic personalities are literally forced to kill themselves at the age of 30 from the unbearable pain of loneliness, stuff this article down your throat.

No religion will save you from inceldom. You will always be denied love and sex from women. Even if religion helps you cope, the cope won't last forever. One day, you will go back to feeling lonely and miserable

OMG, bluepilled crap. Literal serial killers are worshipped, as are psychopaths and sociopaths who are living their lives to the fullest from the time they are born until they peacefully die in their sleep at the age of 90. There is no fucking karma that ever hits them. While good guys with actual empathetic personalities are literally forced to kill themselves at the age of 30 from the unbearable pain of loneliness, stuff this article down your throat.
something seems off about you.

God's enemies may plot against his people, “but the Lord laughs at the wicked, for he sees that his day is coming”

Their retribution will come

No religion will save you from inceldom. You will always be denied love and sex from women. Even if religion helps you cope, the cope won't last forever. One day, you will go back to feeling lonely and miserable
I do not believe that it will grant me a woman.

I already am lonely and miserable. The only difference now is that I carry my cross with the help of Christ.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back