Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reply thread to Diocel

Status
Not open for further replies.
IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★

It has come to my attention that people here think I'm a fakecel, I am here top defend myself

Most of my interactions happened before I turned 15, so there is a major difference between a 15 year old and 20 year old

Because I grew to fast I was one of tallest in my class until I stopped growing at 15, so being tall in High school helps

Second my face is normie at best, your delusional to think otherwise

Never held hands, kissed, or sex with foid

The girl asked me to prom when I was 13 years old, by the time of 16 years old she had 6 foot 1 Blond bf

Next I am short, at 176cm I'm 5 foot 9 with normie at best face, this isn't mogger level, at most I might be able to betabuxx, I not attractive to foids

@Diocel @Copexodius Maximus @Legionarivs @ergophobic @DefiantGhost @WØLF @Lv99_BixNood @epillepsy @HidekiTojota @Incline @Transcended Trucel @ThoughtfulCel @AnotherInsertCel @Nukethisgayearth @Kamikaze @pp183 @BummerDrummer @Irredeemable @turbocuckcel_7000 @Dregster666

i too am curious if you'll get banned basically for being white, without any proof of girlfriends, wouldn't be the first time

i too am curious if you'll get banned basically for being white, without any proof of girlfriends, wouldn't be the first time
Ikr, like I'm active and blackpilled, not only that I never had gf or sex, 5 foot 9 isn't tall

Ikr, like I'm active and blackpilled, not only that I never had gf or sex, 5 foot 9 isn't tall
the mulatto mass reports will soon decide

Dude this guy is a clear bragger and fakecel, just look at diocel's post

Face is upper tier normie.

Dude this guy is a clear bragger and fakecel, just look at diocel's post
"a woman looked at me", "a woman said something to me but we never met again outside of school" meanwhile blacks post here after having real GFs and photos of them hugging women outside of school or work

Mogs me to another dimension and back.

nigga. GO OUTSIDEE

"a woman looked at me", "a woman said something to me but we never met again outside of school" meanwhile blacks post here after having real GFs and photos of them hugging women outside of school or work
555-png.449988
screenshot_2020-10-19-hello-crea0m-png.449991

You are defending fakecels for absolutely no reason, we can hate normies of all races

555-png.449988
screenshot_2020-10-19-hello-crea0m-png.449991

You are defending fakecels for absolutely no reason, we can hate normies of all races
Blonde stacy got with 6 foot 1 chad, Blackpill 101

The Asian girl didn't have time to develop because I got fired

Biracial girl I was too shy
You look like Claude speed from gta 2d universe but you don’t have any of his good qualities unless you’re an invincible crime committing machine
GTA 4? Kek someone said something similar

Then you are a fucking worthless fakecel parasite

You're evn admitting yourself jfl and people are defending you just to go against muh ethnics

You have good-looking face, no doubt about that.

Then you are a fucking worthless fakecel parasite

You're evn admitting yourself jfl and people are defending you just to go against muh ethnics
he never even went anywhere with these girls outside of school, like a party, but he's closer to sex than blacks who've had girlfriends

alright, I believe you

Blonde stacy got with 6 foot 1 chad, Blackpill 101

The Asian girl didn't have time to develop because I got fired

GTA 4? Kek someone said something similar
Actual you’re closer to the GTA 3 version but you got a 2000s face as a zoomer

AECE14DA 1040 4166 8FC6 5A12AACE84FF

he never even went anywhere with these girls outside of school, like a party, but he's closer to sex than blacks who've had girlfriends

alright, I believe you
Dude

When did I defend black fakecels? Don't make shit up about me, you're the one who's making it about race for no reason at all

Fakecels must be banned, of all races.

Dude

When did I defend black fakecels? Don't make shit up about me, you're the one who's making it about race for no reason at all

I have at best 6/10 face, normie face with shorter height = Incel

Ngl, he doesn't look so good that he could be classified as a fakecel and nothing is known about his height/mental state, facewise he is definetely average, but it's not like that would matter anymore because you can be a deformed cripple or just a slightly below average looking man and you will get the same amount of dates in the West. And Knajjd also has a decent face, but height is his problem. And others users too look decent face-wise, but have mental health issues. Both are dealbreakers. From a facepic alone nobody can say whether someone is incel/fakecel.

Dude

that's the premise i've been using from the beginning, to show how rules are being applied unequally since forever

well, they aren't

Ngl, he doesn't look so good that he could be classified as a fakecel and nothing is known about his height/mental state, facewise he is definetely average, but it's not like that would matter anymore because you can be a deformed cripple or just a slightly below average looking man and you will get the same amount of dates in the West. And Knajjd also has a decent face, but height is his problem. And others users too look decent face-wise, but have mental health issues. Both are dealbreakers. From a facepic alone nobody can say whether someone is incel/fakecel.
This, this, this
I'm 5 foot 9
poor af
rural
no education
bad job
no car
shy

that's the premise i've been using from the beginning, to show how rules are being applied unequally since forever

well, they aren't
I can agree that mods have a bias for ethnic fakecels, but the problem won't be solved by allowing white fakecels too

I can agree that mods have a bias for ethnic fakecels, but the problem won't be solved by allowing white fakecels too
But I'm active and blackpilled

I could understand if I was non virgin and had like 5 gfs but I'm virgin and kissless

tbh nobody scrutinizes the mods much, especially since many stopped coming to the site, the mods had a mix of good and bad traits, like manlet with good face with Knajjd, or very tall with bad face with Ryo, lots of "fakecel material" if that's what you were after

This, this, this
I'm 5 foot 9
poor af
rural
no education
bad job
no car
shy
Lack of money/education is one of the most severe dealbreakers for normal looking man due to the excessive amount of women that flow into academia nowadays and then treat the average man that isn't systematically given an advantage by the system as an incompetent prole unworthy of love or affection.
As a non-college-educated worker you get nothing more than disdain thrown at you (especially by leftist women), if you aren't chad (where you can make STEM Beckies into a betabux) you need to have at least some college education in urban areas. The car pill is genuinely valid too (especially in rural areas because there you need a car for basic mobility in jobs/looking for women, otherwise you can be trapped in a very shitty place forever). Basically: As a sub-chad you must have a career and cannot show weakness, as a chad nothing matters.
tbh nobody scrutinizes the mods much, especially since many stopped coming to the site, the mods had a mix of good and bad traits, like manlet with good face with Knajjd, or very tall with bad face with Ryo, lots of "fakecel material" if that's what were desperately after
Doesn't matter how good the traits are when you cannot make the cut in the end. Almost everyone here has traits where mogs others (like IQ, muscles, NT-ness, face, height, money, education), but the sum of all traits is still not enough to satisfy the ever-rising demands that women have. While truecels (severly deformed/short/mentally-ill men) live worse lives due to being actively bullied/excluded, you don't have to be a truecel to be an incel.

Lack of money/education is one of the most severe dealbreakers for normal looking man due to the excessive amount of women that flow into academia nowadays and then treat the average man that isn't systematically given an advantage by the system as an incompetent prole unworthy of love or affection.
As a non-college-educated worker you get nothing more than disdain thrown at you (especially by leftist women), if you aren't chad (where you can make STEM Beckies into a betabux) you need to have at least some college education in urban areas. The car pill is genuinely valid too (especially in rural areas because there you need a car for basic mobility in jobs/looking for women, otherwise you can be trapped in a very shitty place forever).

Doesn't matter how good the traits are when you cannot make the cut in the end. Almost everyone here has traits where mogs others (like IQ, muscles, NT-ness, face, height, money, education), but the sum of all traits is still not enough to satisfy the ever-rising demands that women have. While truecels (severly deformed/short/mentally-ill men) live worse lives due to being actively bullied/excluded, you don't have to be a truecel to be an incel.
:cryfeels:Words from a saint

This whole thing seems a bit like a witch hunt to be honest. This guy seems genuine and is an active member. You guys wonder why the forum seems dead but ban anyone who isn't the Elephant Man. This is ridiculous imo.

Honestly fuck you
You have no excuse to post here
You sound exactly like a attention grabbing postmaxxers, who spams low effort threads every few days before cause your normie friends don't give you the attention you crave

Honestly fuck you
You have no excuse to post here
You sound exactly like a attention grabbing postmaxxers, who spams low effort threads every few days before cause your normie friends don't give you the attention you crave
:feelsseriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.