Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reply thread to Diocel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd honestly like you to continue bragging. I want to see how far one can go before mods decide its time for a ban.

I means it'd pretty obvious you should be, but clearly it's not enough yet :feelskek:

I'd honestly like you to continue bragging. I want to see how far one can go before mods decide its time for a ban.

I means it'd pretty obvious you should be, but clearly it's not enough yet :feelskek:
How?

Also do you know ItsOver discord name?

What is your defense against the fact that you bragged literally 7 times?

So basically your a fakecel

Honestly fuck you
You have no excuse to post here
You sound exactly like a attention grabbing postmaxxers, who spams low effort threads every few days before cause your normie friends don't give you the attention you crave
if he's blackpill and a virgin i don't see why he can't stay here, i don't know what his reality is like, i can't judge it by a shitty photo

if he's blackpill and a virgin i don't see why he can't stay here, i don't know what his reality is like, i can't judge it by a shitty photo
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Greycels amaze me
He might be virgin but he is atleast average in attractiveness
He is a whiny bitch that can't move on from a bad childhood
Some people would kill to look like that

This place has gotten infested with fakecels it seems

So you are just an avg pigskincel?

Apparently being "shy" makes you incel. :feelsjuice:

this.

That pic alone is not enough to label him a fakecel. OP should post a couple of more pics so he can show all these retards accusing him of being chad that he's not.

seems you mog me but AI says I'm some norman
Its an AI. How accurate could it possibly be. Especially in calculating something sem-subjective like beauty. It was probably made by some schmuck who put together half decent code.

Status
Not open for further replies.