Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Replying to the thread (please don't ban me)

Pillow City Pimp

Pillow City Pimp

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★

I'm graduated from highschool please don't ban me also i have one year experience being blackpill telegram group mods.

I'm gap yearcels please be considered. :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
I'm SEAcels too.
I got bullied for 12 years from kindergaten to highschool (one year after that i'm invisible)

You are welcome to remain here. When I was seventeen/eighteen, my lovely half-cousins(Mother instructed me to be kind to them) would frown if they ever encountered me under any circumstance.

Youngcels who haven't experienced life should automatically be banned. High school isn't real life, it's a bubble.

18 or over only, youngcels get out. Stop ldaring and try and get in the real world. You don't have real life experiences.

You are welcome to remain here. When I was seventeen/eighteen, my lovely half-cousins(Mother instructed me to be kind to them) would frown if they ever encountered me under any circumstance.
why do you feel the need to slide every thread by injecting some offtopic bullshit into it

No one would even know your age If you didn't say or imply what it was

But like a modern attention whore faggot, you could help but mention it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back