Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why the fuck do you faggots keep deleting my threads?

Darth_Aurelius

Darth_Aurelius

Captain, Incel Protection Force
★★★
So I had posted in here last night about my desire to potentially use sedatives on my sister and then use her body for sexual stimulation purposes. At no point did I suggest I was going to engage in actual incest, nor did I ever recommend it. Likewise, I never once made any statements which could have been construed as a violation of any of the forum rules as they have been adumbrated on this site. My entire thread, which had a post count of around 80 since yesterday was unfairly, unreasonably and unceremoniously deleted from this site. I likewise received a 20% ban for having been alleged to have violated some amorphous and unspecified rules concerning "glow incest post". This is utter bullshit and some of the mods here evidently have no understanding of due process, freedom of expression or even a cogent application of your own rules. I have petitioned several of the mods on here for equitable relief, reinstatement of my excellent thread and a rescinding of the highly unjust and irrational penalty that was imposed upon me. I am including the incoherent message I received from one of the mods here today as well as my response below for context. I can adduce further proofs if requested as I still have the exact text of that thread saved to a Word document.

---------------------------------------------------------------
You have a received a 20% warning from Moderation Staff for the post I've been thinking about sexually assaulting my sister:

My sister is a giga-stacy and looks like a less sleazy version of Megan Fox and without the trashy tattoos. She recently had her tits massively enhanced through breast augmentation surgery and I've since noticed that I've gone from having a sexually neutral or ambivalent disposition towards her to now having one which is marked by desire and arousal. I have been fantasizing about her walking in on my as I'm jacking off and then asking if I need a hand. I've also been contemplating a strategy whereby I shall invite her to have some drinks with me and then surreptitiously lace her drink with rohypnol and then use her body as a means for sexual gratification whilst she is unconscious. What do you guys think?

Additional comments: glow incest post

You can read the rules here:

Rules and FAQ

Welcome! This is a forum for male involuntary celibates, single men who have trouble finding a significant other. MEMBERSHIP Incel (Allowed): A man (18+) who desires a romantic relationship but is unable to enter one. Women and LGBT Individuals (Not allowed): Banned on sight, no...

incels.is

Note:
Warnings are added to your personal file. A high enough total warning level (60% - 90%) triggers a temporary ban, while 100% equals a permanent ban.

If you have any question, feel free to reply to this PM.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With all due respect sir, this is absolutely ridiculous. There is no such thing as a "glow post" stipulation in your own forum rules, as I just closely scrutinized them for the relevant language. And even if there was, how does anything that I said in that post even qualify as solicitation for illegal activity and/or entrapment? I attended law school and I am very familiar with these terms and how they relate to online content. Go ask PPEcel for elucidation and illumination on this topic if you don't believe me since you need not take my word for it. Furthermore, incest is defined as "the crime of having sexual intercourse with a parent, child, sibling or other close relation" according to the Oxford English dictionary. Never once did I even suggest that I was recommending or aspiring to engage in sexual intercourse with my beautiful sister. Please go back, read the thread in its entirety and cite me where I reference an incestual act or recommended such. Finally, some of our more idiotic, superstitious and paranoid users irrational beliefs that I'm FBI or an LEO doesn't make it so. Run an IP trace for fucks sakes; I'm in northern Michigan not DC or Bethesda. Also, consideration needs to be given to my status as a long serving member in this community (my join date and therefore seniority, is only slightly less auspicious then your own). I will be contacting the other moderators if my thread is not restored as I genuinely think I am being targeted because some faggot on here got upset that I brow beat his dumb ass into intellectual and dialectical submission. I mean no disrespect to you sir or the other esteemed comrades who administer this site but again, my sensibilities and framing of this issue strongly suggests undue prejudice and an inequitable treatment for all the preceding reasons. I thank you for your time and look forward to what I hope is a more favorable ruling. Heil Hitler.

Yea aren't you supposed have like specifically freedom of rape speech here.

Yea aren't you supposed have like specifically freedom of rape speech here.
Exactly, if nowhere else, then at least here. But all levity aside, I wasn't advocating for rape and the mods just read that into the offense without actually corroborating anything. This is a farcical kangaroo Nuremburg type court and I feel like Herman Goering.

44715 2

Exactly, if nowhere else, then at least here. But all levity aside, I wasn't advocating for rape and the mods just read that into the offense without actually corroborating anything. This is a farcical kangaroo Nuremburg type court and I feel like Herman Goering.

I'm new to these sites and haven't been on them much and don't know how to talk and stuff and I feel pretty hugely unwelcome like 12 people call me a foid and stuff and 3 people said hi to me

i agree 100%
In all seriousness, is there no way that I can appeal what I genuinely consider to be an unfair and totally biased decision by one of the moderating staff here? I really think that they just deleted the thread because it might have offended the fragile sensibilities of someone who may have been molested by his sister or raped by his aunt or who knows what the fuck. I keep PMing the mods on here but they just don't respond.

Not meant to be, which is the irony here. These mods on this site just act so arbitrarily and delete anything they subjectively don't like, irrespective of the rules of their own site. This is fucking bullshit and they should be made to suck black cock as punishment for their insolence.

Not meant to be, which is the irony here. These mods on this site just act so arbitrarily and delete anything they subjectively don't like, irrespective of the rules of their own site. This is fucking bullshit and they should be made to suck black cock as punishment for their insolence.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

> create glowie content for IT
> wonders why threads are deleted

> create glowie content for IT
> wonders why threads are deleted
Fucking bullshit and slanderous, ignorant, insolent bullshit at that. You have no idea what the fuck you're even talking about. Please tell me sir, how my thread was "glowie" in any meaningful sense of that term? I wasn't baiting anyone, I wasn't doing or saying anything that could be remotely construed as constituting entrapment and I wasn't soliciting or encouraging others to engage in or participate with me in any act of illegality. My repudiation of this moronic decision to censor my excellent words is as infallible as ER's own autobiography is tantalizing.

Fucking bullshit and slanderous, ignorant, insolent bullshit at that. You have no idea what the fuck you're even talking about. Please tell me sir, how my thread was "glowie" in any meaningful sense of that term? I wasn't baiting anyone, I wasn't doing or saying anything that could be remotely construed as constituting entrapment and I wasn't soliciting or encouraging others to engage in or participate with me in any act of illegality. My repudiation of this moronic decision to censor my excellent words is as infallible as ER's own autobiography is tantalizing.
t.
9988.jpg

Can I rape your sister first:feelsaww:?

You are an ignorant fuck who is too retarded to comprehend the brilliance of my arguments or the genius of my mind. You deserve to be my slave in the afterlife. No go and fetch me some water you stupid nigger.

Can I rape your sister first:feelsaww:?
I don't know, because if I say yes, go ahead and initiate rape on her, then the faggot mods will come in here and delete this thread and slap me with another 20% ban for advocating some criminal activity or some such bullshit.

JFL at this shitty IT alt account. Your post content and avatar make it so obvious, someone that was blind could spot it from a mile away.

JFL at this shitty IT alt account. Your post content and avatar make it so obvious, someone that was blind could spot it from a mile away.
You guys are fucking retarded. My substantive post content is actually far superior to most of the ignorant bullshit I read on these forums, much of which is barely intelligible English. I've been here since 2018 and as such, have far greater seniority than yourself. Likewise, you and your fellow faggots with fragile sensibilities who look to be offended by everything here still can't articulate why my original thread was even deleted. This is arbitrary and inequitable bullshit and you should be made to suck a black cock for speaking so insolently to a man of erudition, learning and honor such as myself.

He's not even trying, its ridiculously obvious. Mods should just permanently ban him.
Tell me precisely how I am "not even trying" and what precisely is so "ridiculously obvious". By the way, you write as though you're a ten year old child in a special education program.

There’s a policy against illegal content.

There’s a policy against illegal content.
And how was what I said illegal precisely? I wasn't making any imminent threats and even if I had been doing so, they lacked sufficient specificity to qualify as such from a criminal liability standpoint. Likewise, and as I clearly articulated above, nothing that I stated was solicitous of criminal conduct nor did it constitute abetting entrapment. I went to law school and I understand the scope of the First Amendment better then just about every fucking idiot on here except for maybe PPEcel and a couple of other JDcels whom I am aware of.

And how was what I said illegal precisely? I wasn't making any imminent threats and even if I had been doing so, they lacked sufficient specificity to qualify as such from a criminal liability standpoint. Likewise, and as I clearly articulated above, nothing that I stated was solicitous of criminal conduct nor did it constitute abetting entrapment. I went to law school and I understand the scope of the First Amendment better then just about every fucking idiot on here except for maybe PPEcel and a couple of other JDcels whom I am aware of.
I see, I don’t understand the law that well. It’s regrettable the thread was deleted, I did find the discussion interesting.

I see, I don’t understand the law that well. It’s regrettable the thread was deleted, I did find the discussion interesting.
As did I. I was hoping to be able to keep it alive for as long as possible since I had some really good discussions going on with some of the comrades on here regarding the limits of incestuous relations. Is there any ways I can appeal the decision that one mod made to just delete an entire thread and basically give me no intelligent or even comprehensible explanation for doing so? I've been PMing many of the mods but none of them seem to respond, I guess they are like the jews around here and always protect one another no matter how unethical their conduct may be.

Because you're talking about committing an illegal crime on this site.

Because you're talking about committing an illegal crime on this site.
Really? Please elaborate on precisely how I am advocating for any sort of illegality as I stand ready to be illuminated by your superior knowledge of the law in matters governing threatening language. It seems to me however, that merely cogitating some idea in the abstract lacks the requisite specificity and imminence that would otherwise qualify it as a genuine and criminally actionable threat. How do I know this you ask? I went to law school so unlike you and your fellow dumbasses on these forums who run their ignorant, insolent and impudent mouths talking shit about things they do not understand, my intellectual superiority and vastly greater educational credentials enable me to perfectly apprehend the totality of the relevant considerations. Now go work my fields you nigger slave.

I’m dialing 911
Good luck with that you fucking kike jewbot faggot. As nothing I've stated constitutes a criminally actionable threat. I've been speaking in generalities and in the abstract and as such, none of the language I have employed would rise to a level of specificity and particularity so as to constitute a valid threat. I know what I'm about, just as I know the faggot mod who deleted my thread here did so in a prejudicial and highly inequitable manner.

what's wrong with having a little orgy with your sis anyway?

what's wrong with having a little orgy with your sis anyway?
Even if that had been what I was recommending, I don't see how it would have been violative of the terms and conditions or the governing rules of this forum. These mods are a bunch of scheming jewbot faggots who issue punishments in a completely arbitrary and capricious manner. Those fucks still haven't told me why they deleted my original thread, despite my continuous requests for clarification. They should be put on a train to Auschwitz where I will personally shove them in the ovens.

@Darth_Aurelius Damn, this was an interesting thread, too bad it was deleted, but don't expect it to be restored, it's unlikely. I didn't think the forum administration were such retarded puritans. I hope you will still please us with interesting content, you are one of my favorite users on this forum.

I don't have a sister, but holy fuck, how do you cope with having a big titty sister? :feelsmega:

@Darth_Aurelius Damn, this was an interesting thread, too bad it was deleted, but don't expect it to be restored, it's unlikely. I didn't think the forum administration were such retarded puritans. I hope you will still please us with interesting content, you are one of my favorite users on this forum.
Thank you for the support comrade. I too am entirely unable to apprehend the esoteric methodology of these mods. Some of them seem to be highly tolerant of just about anything and everything, no matter how salacious, inciteful, hateful or otherwise outrageous it may be whereas others (one in particular) are, as you say, puritanical in their application and enforcement of the rules which govern forum conduct. This results in highly disparate results due to an inequitable and arbitrary adjudication process. I've literally brought this to the attention of about half a dozen of the mods on here but they just fucking ignore me. Its like a cabal of jews running this place who conspire to censor and target those who happen to offend their fragile, hebrew sensibilities.

I don't have a sister, but holy fuck, how do you cope with having a big titty sister? :feelsmega:
I fuck her every night in my dreams as I visualize every perfectly formed inch of her tantalizing body and sensual physique. Also, she is literally a less trashy version of Megan Fox or a young Angelina Jolie. See the pic below and please feel free to use it as jack material.

Attachments

• sister.png
    sister.png
    738.5 KB · Views: 137
I fuck her every night in my dreams as I visualize every perfectly formed inch of her tantalizing body and sensual physique. Also, she is literally a less trashy version of Megan Fox or a young Angelina Jolie. See the pic below and please feel free to use it as jack material.
How do you feel about your sister outside of the sexual context? Would you be upset if she was raped and beheaded by a gang of niggers?

nigger shared his sister

How do you feel about your sister outside of the sexual context? Would you be upset if she was raped and beheaded by a gang of niggers?
To be entirely forthcoming on the matter, her and I are actually best friends. While she is far more outgoing, personable, congenial and generally just beguiling then I could ever be, we both live very insular lives and prefer to be lounging around at home then going anywhere. While she is a vile slut in my estimation for having had many high tier chaddam chaldean fuckboys, she could actually have many more then she has and I know she goes for months at a time without getting her shaved cunt stuffed with fat chad cock. All of that being said, I would countenance her rape so long as it wasn't too violent or didn't result in any physical damage to what I consider to be her goddess like body, as that would deprive me of any future opportunities to use that body for sexual stimulation.

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

ignore some of these comments. I like your posts OP, good quality.

Unironically one of the freest forums on the internet.

ignore some of these comments. I like your posts OP, good quality.
I really appreciate the support brocel. There is just such an inequitable enforcement of the rules around here and it results in highly disparate impacts, depending, ostensibly anyways, on the whim and caprice of any particular mod. The fact that they slapped me with a 20% ban should have been enough of a deterrent, to go beyond that and delete the entire thread is just excessive, unduly draconian and a vicarious punishment of anyone who dared to even post in there. Its fucking obscene but thank you for the kind words comrade.

Unironically one of the freest forums on the internet.
Yes, I agree but the fact that the mods, or at least the one that I'm thinking of, act in a completely arbitrary manner, delete materials that they subjectively dislike and then do not actually try to coherently reconcile their actions with their own rules is both duplicitous and despicable. Ad hoc enforcement of law breeds disrespect for the law and engenders a desire to send the law makers to Auschwitz where they can burn like the jews they obviously are.

Are there legal crimes?
Crimes against jews under the Third Reich were legal and then became illegal due to the application of ex post facto law by their jew loving saviors, the allies.

It's a sleeper account. This nigger doesn't post for nearly five years and then throws this gem at us.

>Incestuous SFcel who is 6'3" with a gymmaxxed body.
>Incel.

Shit larp.

Last edited: