Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why the fuck do you faggots keep deleting my threads?

It's a sleeper account. This nigger doesn't post for nearly five years and then throws this gem at us.
I was banned for several years by SGTincel for recommending the genocide of the jews and claiming that I was going to travel to Syria and join my Brothers in the Caliphate in their Holy Jihad against the infidels. I was recently reinstated after the mods considered the overall excellence of my aggregate contributions to these forums.

I was banned for several years by SGTincel for recommending the genocide of the jews and claiming that I was going to travel to Syria and join my Brothers in the Caliphate in their Holy Jihad against the infidels. I was recently reinstated after the mods considered the overall excellence of my aggregate contributions to these forums.
@AsgardTheFatcel

Nigger, there's little you can do to glow any brighter. KEK

Nigger, there's little you can do to glow any brighter. KEK
Your ignorant, uninformed and presumptuous opinions are as immaterial to me as your assertions are unintelligible to those who have the misfortune of reading them. Go out and work my fields you dirty slave negro and I might not whip you too hard for your insubordination if you apologize to your master now.

Your ignorant, uninformed and presumptuous opinions are as immaterial to me as your assertions are unintelligible to those who have the misfortune of reading them. Go out and work my fields you dirty slave negro and I might not whip you too hard for your insubordination if you apologize to your master now.
:lul:

345.jpg

So I had posted in here last night about my desire to potentially use sedatives on my sister and then use her body for sexual stimulation purposes. At no point did I suggest I was going to engage in actual incest, nor did I ever recommend it. Likewise, I never once made any statements which could have been construed as a violation of any of the forum rules as they have been adumbrated on this site. My entire thread, which had a post count of around 80 since yesterday was unfairly, unreasonably and unceremoniously deleted from this site. I likewise received a 20% ban for having been alleged to have violated some amorphous and unspecified rules concerning "glow incest post". This is utter bullshit and some of the mods here evidently have no understanding of due process, freedom of expression or even a cogent application of your own rules. I have petitioned several of the mods on here for equitable relief, reinstatement of my excellent thread and a rescinding of the highly unjust and irrational penalty that was imposed upon me. I am including the incoherent message I received from one of the mods here today as well as my response below for context. I can adduce further proofs if requested as I still have the exact text of that thread saved to a Word document.

---------------------------------------------------------------
You have a received a 20% warning from Moderation Staff for the post I've been thinking about sexually assaulting my sister:

My sister is a giga-stacy and looks like a less sleazy version of Megan Fox and without the trashy tattoos. She recently had her tits massively enhanced through breast augmentation surgery and I've since noticed that I've gone from having a sexually neutral or ambivalent disposition towards her to now having one which is marked by desire and arousal. I have been fantasizing about her walking in on my as I'm jacking off and then asking if I need a hand. I've also been contemplating a strategy whereby I shall invite her to have some drinks with me and then surreptitiously lace her drink with rohypnol and then use her body as a means for sexual gratification whilst she is unconscious. What do you guys think?

Additional comments: glow incest post

You can read the rules here:

Rules and FAQ

Welcome! This is a forum for male involuntary celibates, single men who have trouble finding a significant other. MEMBERSHIP Incel (Allowed): A man (18+) who desires a romantic relationship but is unable to enter one. Women and LGBT Individuals (Not allowed): Banned on sight, no...

incels.is

Note:
Warnings are added to your personal file. A high enough total warning level (60% - 90%) triggers a temporary ban, while 100% equals a permanent ban.

If you have any question, feel free to reply to this PM.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With all due respect sir, this is absolutely ridiculous. There is no such thing as a "glow post" stipulation in your own forum rules, as I just closely scrutinized them for the relevant language. And even if there was, how does anything that I said in that post even qualify as solicitation for illegal activity and/or entrapment? I attended law school and I am very familiar with these terms and how they relate to online content. Go ask PPEcel for elucidation and illumination on this topic if you don't believe me since you need not take my word for it. Furthermore, incest is defined as "the crime of having sexual intercourse with a parent, child, sibling or other close relation" according to the Oxford English dictionary. Never once did I even suggest that I was recommending or aspiring to engage in sexual intercourse with my beautiful sister. Please go back, read the thread in its entirety and cite me where I reference an incestual act or recommended such. Finally, some of our more idiotic, superstitious and paranoid users irrational beliefs that I'm FBI or an LEO doesn't make it so. Run an IP trace for fucks sakes; I'm in northern Michigan not DC or Bethesda. Also, consideration needs to be given to my status as a long serving member in this community (my join date and therefore seniority, is only slightly less auspicious then your own). I will be contacting the other moderators if my thread is not restored as I genuinely think I am being targeted because some faggot on here got upset that I brow beat his dumb ass into intellectual and dialectical submission. I mean no disrespect to you sir or the other esteemed comrades who administer this site but again, my sensibilities and framing of this issue strongly suggests undue prejudice and an inequitable treatment for all the preceding reasons. I thank you for your time and look forward to what I hope is a more favorable ruling. Heil Hitler.
@The Enforcer rn:
"Cry more."

It's a sleeper account. This nigger doesn't post for nearly five years and then throws this gem at us.

>Incestuous SFcel who is 6'3" with a gymmaxxed body.
>Incel.

Shit larp.
Didn’t spot the join date even but you’re right.

Based. Incest brings the family closer together.

There's no better way than keeping it in the family.

Damn you're sister is hot asf

Damn you're sister is hot asf
Thank you brother. I think she has the ideal female body and her proportions (waist to hip to bust ratio) rare literally perfect.

Just curiois, what does she look like without makeup?
She looks better then 95% of femoids with makeup. And I mean that seriously and without any bit of embellishment. I will have to search my hard drive for pics of her going sans make-up, though I can also admit that she is extremely talented when it comes to applying cosmetics and could probably be a stylist or some other bullshit aesthetic advisor type job for other dumb cunts.

Oh you glow so bright
As if you have any standing here to make those sorts of insinuations. You have no idea who the fuck I am or what I can do to you, you weak minded, weak bodied, emaciated jewish fucktard. Allah is going to get you. Inshallah.

As if you have any standing here to make those sorts of insinuations. You have no idea who the fuck I am or what I can do to you, you weak minded, weak bodied, emaciated jewish fucktard. Allah is going to get you. Inshallah.
Idk what type a autist you are but you're clearly high in spectrum just from the fact you can't realize how retarded the shit you say sounds, all you do is glowy post, and give it more content to use on us.

Idk what type a autist you are but you're clearly high in spectrum just from the fact you can't realize how retarded the shit you say sounds, all you do is glowy post, and give it more content to use on us.
As if you're qualified to make some sort of clinical assessment of me on the basis of my content here. If you were to follow my posts more scrupulously instead of just selectively resurrecting threads such as this which aren't particularly relevant to anything right now, then you would clearly realize that I am a dedicated servant and soldier of Allah and have likewise done my utmost to espouse a message of incel unity , fraternity and camaraderie. Likewise, your disgusting insinuations about my being an infiltrator are a priori rendered moot by virtue of your GrAY status and are likewise incomprehensible on the basis of the high quality of every single post I make in these forums. Go and do your diligence you jew faggot cock sucker and show some respect for your higher ranking superiors on these forums.

Thank you for your support comrade. This jew needs to be beheaded by the Mujahedeen or have his insolent emaciated ass thrown in a cattle car and immediately transported to Treblinka.

Thank you for the support my brother in arms. Hopefully the Jihadists will find this jew and bring the wrath of Allah down upon his neck in the form of a holy machete.

As if you're qualified to make some sort of clinical assessment of me on the basis of my content here. If you were to follow my posts more scrupulously instead of just selectively resurrecting threads such as this which aren't particularly relevant to anything right now, then you would clearly realize that I am a dedicated servant and soldier of Allah and have likewise done my utmost to espouse a message of incel unity , fraternity and camaraderie. Likewise, your disgusting insinuations about my being an infiltrator are a priori rendered moot by virtue of your GrAY status and are likewise incomprehensible on the basis of the high quality of every single post I make in these forums. Go and do your diligence you jew faggot cock sucker and show some respect for your higher ranking superiors on these forums.
Sorry bro guess I just haven't been here long enough to claim my faggot card (400 messages)

you are too based for this world

my thread about ER's gunfight with the police got deleted

and then my thread about my thread about ER's gunfight with the police getting deleted got deleted

BTW your sister is damm hot

THE FIRST SENTENCE MADE ME LOSE IT SO HARD AHAAHAHAHH
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

.is mods are corrupt and not neutral

So I had posted in here last night about my desire to potentially use sedatives on my sister and then use her body for sexual stimulation purposes. At no point did I suggest I was going to engage in actual incest, nor did I ever recommend it. Likewise, I never once made any statements which could have been construed as a violation of any of the forum rules as they have been adumbrated on this site. My entire thread, which had a post count of around 80 since yesterday was unfairly, unreasonably and unceremoniously deleted from this site. I likewise received a 20% ban for having been alleged to have violated some amorphous and unspecified rules concerning "glow incest post". This is utter bullshit and some of the mods here evidently have no understanding of due process, freedom of expression or even a cogent application of your own rules. I have petitioned several of the mods on here for equitable relief, reinstatement of my excellent thread and a rescinding of the highly unjust and irrational penalty that was imposed upon me. I am including the incoherent message I received from one of the mods here today as well as my response below for context. I can adduce further proofs if requested as I still have the exact text of that thread saved to a Word document.

---------------------------------------------------------------
You have a received a 20% warning from Moderation Staff for the post I've been thinking about sexually assaulting my sister:

My sister is a giga-stacy and looks like a less sleazy version of Megan Fox and without the trashy tattoos. She recently had her tits massively enhanced through breast augmentation surgery and I've since noticed that I've gone from having a sexually neutral or ambivalent disposition towards her to now having one which is marked by desire and arousal. I have been fantasizing about her walking in on my as I'm jacking off and then asking if I need a hand. I've also been contemplating a strategy whereby I shall invite her to have some drinks with me and then surreptitiously lace her drink with rohypnol and then use her body as a means for sexual gratification whilst she is unconscious. What do you guys think?

Additional comments: glow incest post

You can read the rules here:

Rules and FAQ

Welcome! This is a forum for male involuntary celibates, single men who have trouble finding a significant other. MEMBERSHIP Incel (Allowed): A man (18+) who desires a romantic relationship but is unable to enter one. Women and LGBT Individuals (Not allowed): Banned on sight, no...

incels.is

Note:
Warnings are added to your personal file. A high enough total warning level (60% - 90%) triggers a temporary ban, while 100% equals a permanent ban.

If you have any question, feel free to reply to this PM.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With all due respect sir, this is absolutely ridiculous. There is no such thing as a "glow post" stipulation in your own forum rules, as I just closely scrutinized them for the relevant language. And even if there was, how does anything that I said in that post even qualify as solicitation for illegal activity and/or entrapment? I attended law school and I am very familiar with these terms and how they relate to online content. Go ask PPEcel for elucidation and illumination on this topic if you don't believe me since you need not take my word for it. Furthermore, incest is defined as "the crime of having sexual intercourse with a parent, child, sibling or other close relation" according to the Oxford English dictionary. Never once did I even suggest that I was recommending or aspiring to engage in sexual intercourse with my beautiful sister. Please go back, read the thread in its entirety and cite me where I reference an incestual act or recommended such. Finally, some of our more idiotic, superstitious and paranoid users irrational beliefs that I'm FBI or an LEO doesn't make it so. Run an IP trace for fucks sakes; I'm in northern Michigan not DC or Bethesda. Also, consideration needs to be given to my status as a long serving member in this community (my join date and therefore seniority, is only slightly less auspicious then your own). I will be contacting the other moderators if my thread is not restored as I genuinely think I am being targeted because some faggot on here got upset that I brow beat his dumb ass into intellectual and dialectical submission. I mean no disrespect to you sir or the other esteemed comrades who administer this site but again, my sensibilities and framing of this issue strongly suggests undue prejudice and an inequitable treatment for all the preceding reasons. I thank you for your time and look forward to what I hope is a more favorable ruling. Heil Hitler.
You're like reverse @Sneir

>Incestuous SFcel who is 6'3" with a gymmaxxed body.
>Incel.

Shit larp.
I don't keep up with drama but I like posters with verbose autistic writing styles

I don't keep up with drama but I like posters with verbose autistic writing styles
I mean, yeah, it's entertaining for you and I here, but there truly are glowniggers out there who get their dicks hard from arresting some turbo autist that they set up in a sting op, just to check off a box for their career development. Faggots like OP are either unwitting and useful idiots who inadvertently help the feds, or they're actively in on it. Tbh, both scenarios seem strongly likely. :lul: