Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Reproduction, the ultimate investment in Society is Cucked

U

Ultra95

Greycel
I know that as Males, we have a biological urge to reproduce that is quite strong in our inherent being.

Having said that, when you look at how gynocentric and fucked up society is, it is in fact one of the most cucked things you can do is reproduce and contribute to society in any way. Adding kids to this society just empowers the current state of things. If you have a Daughter, you're raising and investing in a woman for other men to enjoy. If you have a Son, you hope he's a Chad, or "just good enough to betabuxx" and the threshold for that is consistently becoming more difficult.

The only non-cucked thing you can do is live for you. Fuck hookers for you. Pay as little taxes as possible. Suit yourself as the priority, always.

Gentlemen, I know it's hard, but we should resist the urge to reproduce.

Cope. Its cucked to get married and try the family thing. But chads and tyrones that reproduce and have a bunch of bastard kids all over town that they don't have to support are winning. If anything paying taxes is the most cucked thing you can do. All the entitlement programs and tax breaks for having kids is basically a bachelor/incel tax now.

But chads and tyrones that reproduce and have a bunch of bastard kids all over town that they don't have to support are winning.
I don't know man, even that is cucked on some level. If it's a Bastard kid being raised by a Single Mom or Mom & Cuck Boyfriend it means you have 0 input into that kids life as an Alpha Male.

Your kid could turn out gay, leftist, incel, feminist, or even be abused and you have no control over that cause you're not raising the kid.

I agree that it's the least cucked way to reproduce but even at that it's still fucked.

Cope. Its cucked to get married and try the family thing. But chads and tyrones that reproduce and have a bunch of bastard kids all over town that they don't have to support are winning. If anything paying taxes is the most cucked thing you can do. All the entitlement programs and tax breaks for having kids is basically a bachelor/incel tax now.

It's cucked not to have offspring. The whole point of life is to spread your genes. Imagine that some egotistical normie trash is allowed to spread their disgusting genes, but you don't have that right. Spreading genes is a basic human right

had I been a dictator I'd brutally genocide billions.

I know that as Males, we have a biological urge to reproduce that is quite strong in our inherent being.

Having said that, when you look at how gynocentric and fucked up society is, it is in fact one of the most cucked things you can do is reproduce and contribute to society in any way. Adding kids to this society just empowers the current state of things. If you have a Daughter, you're raising and investing in a woman for other men to enjoy. If you have a Son, you hope he's a Chad, or "just good enough to betabuxx" and the threshold for that is consistently becoming more difficult.

The only non-cucked thing you can do is live for you. Fuck hookers for you. Pay as little taxes as possible. Suit yourself as the priority, always.

What the fuck is to reproduce? It’s not worth it at least on today’s world
I’d destroy the world including myself

I fantasise about that all day...
Bringing kids into this fucked up world should be a crime, especially if people live in a shithole country drenched in famine, wars and poverty. It should be a crime.
I’d destroy the world including myself
Based. Imagine a global incel dictatorship and all sexually active people getting what they deserve.

having kids is by definition an extremely selfish act.

nobody consented to being born. just a reminder.

then you have those fucktard parents who dont put any effort into raising you after already wronged you by birthing you into this world. makes you hate them to the guts.

fucktard there is no "meaning" or "point" to life.

once you die the whole world dies with you. who gives a fuck who's spreading genes or what not after one's dead already? do you think your dead great grandparents are regreting anything or have any feelings? nope, coz they're already dead. and so will you and everyone.

"the meaning of life is to reproduce" is an extremely cucked, false, and pseudo bro-science redpill crap from a hilariously bad understanding of evolutionary psychology

Based