Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Researcher calls Incels „a pack of wolfs“ raw raw raw

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/7V3Mw0nL8_Q?t=159

Based Incel wolfpack death squads will soon terrorize the normie sheeple.

8064bf47aad251ac6aa9e65ad02a108052baa8d715f577eb5a4fe996cc9188d8._RI_V_TTW_.jpg

Last edited:
JEWISH TRICKERY!!!!!! I AM ALONE FUCKING WOLF LIKE MY HERO ANDREW BERWICK!!!!!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
AHHAHAHAAH FUCKING CUCKS DESERVE TO BE NAILED INTO A WALL AND SHOT WITH PANZERBÜCHSE 39

I'm vegan tho

We're men without a country. Normies should be very afraid

extReMeNiSm , KEK.

Incels are an online community and there is zero evidence that incels are organized in any way. How are we a wolf pack anyway?

"Getting more violent and extreme" - any more violent than sex-havers? I don't think so.

Also agreed. Any proof that incels are more likely to commit violent crime than people who don't identify as us ugly freaks? Zero proof of that as of yet.

Pack of wolfs lol most people here cant even look a stranger in the eyes

It’s amazing how dumb npcs are. I hope he gets raped by a pack of niggers

These normalfags are so fucking naive. They see incels as le "terrorism threat" instead of the result of severe dysfunction within society. Do they not realize what happens when a large portion of men have nothing to live for, no goals to drive them to participate in society, and then they are further ostracized by the media and institutions? These are men that should be out there fixing shit instead they are being driven further into isolation.

If the government had any sense they would ban online dating and establish more effective match-making and social gathering programs. Instead they just want a witchhunt because apparently Islamic fundamentalists aren't enough of a threat anymore.

LIterally the only thing holding up this country is the inflow of Hispanics to do blue collar work, and Asians doing STEM work. Soon there will be no more immigrants left, and the immigrants that came here will have no children and probably will be blackpilled themselves. There will be no men left to keep this FAGGOT society afloat.

They're making incels cooler than they really are. In reality I'm just a loser in his bedroom. It does however put a smile on my face knowing these people see me as an existential threat to humanity (by shitposting on the internet jfl).
It’s amazing how dumb npcs are. I hope he gets raped by a pack of niggers

that's a truecel if i've ever seen one. def posts on IT

If we are wolves then normies are an army of mindless ants.

the funny thing is the CCDH has been so thoroughly discredited as a propaganda organ of the UK Labour Party that all its publicity over the shoddily-written report died after 3 days lmao

Incels: the only marginalized group it's okay to shit on

These soys created this place by banning r/incels on Reddit, if it wasn’t banned on Reddit we wouldn’t be able to say most of the things we say here.

Well done soys

Wolves mate for life

No, we are not even animals to normies.
Some thing we are viewed as subhumans when in reality we are viewed as subanimals. great find fellow colour of culture

:lul: :lul: :lul: Aroooooo arooooo mother fucker.

Images 10