Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Respecting women" is the ultimate meme - women are built to be terrorised

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
Respecting women is the ultimate COPE from cucks, especially male feminist reddit cucks who, having passed a critically SMV-destroying threshold of low-testosterone and incel-tier looks, are now condemned to spend their entire lives defending women without even seeing their vaginas as a reward. Respecting women is so utterly retarded that even mostly bluepilled normalfags were able to make a meme of it, and the meme was only considered "edgy" because it transgressed the social expectation that all men get on their knees and start kissing the ground whenever there's a woman within respecting distance. Just like the "despite making up thirteen percent of the population" meme, the fact that respecting women in no way does them a favour is simply a politically incorrect fact. Women do not want to be respected, and if they tell you they do it's because they feel socially obligated to lie about it.

We all know about women getting beaten up by Chad and not pressing charges against him, sometimes even demanding he get freed from prison after beating her half to death. But did you know that, outside of these fairly uncommon cases, it is perfectly normal for women to be sexually aroused by men getting mad at them and behaving threateningly towards them? Here's some mundane examples from yahoo answers, but it's all over the internet because when women are anonymous they too are allowed to transgress the boundaries of what is acceptable to say and what is not.

A lot of the answers on these yahoo answers questions also talk about part of the woman being turned on by her husband's anger and threatening behaviour being an impulse to fulfill a submissive, "womanly" role. In the last of these questions, a woman answers the question by saying it's perfectly normal and talks about the fact that, when her husband gets really mad at her, "he's just so damn MALE " and that turns her on. She knows her purpose is to get dominated and then bred, and if her husband holds a knife to her neck and calls her a stupid whore her pussy will still get wet even though he's one second away from putting her on liveleak.

Women don't think rationally anyway. They never debate, they just argue. When they argue it's not over who's in the right, but over who gets what goodies. Women don't care about anything for the sake of that thing itself, as a concept, they care about it as an accessory or as something with utility. Trying to reason with a woman is useless for a reason, terrorising them is probably the more efficient way to run a household anyway.

Speaking of knives and murder, the fact that women get turned on by criminals and mass murderers is also well known. Ever wonder why? Because women are not made to be respected by a little puppydog of a man, they are made to be forced into submission. Terrorising a woman int he most needlessly brutal way possible will only make her turned on by you.

Go look up Stockholm Syndrome. Most famous examples of it are women. Women are more agreeable and thus submissive, this is well known. Naturally, when held captive by a dangerous criminal, they are more likely to end up wanting to serve and be dominated by that criminal. Seeing as women themselves admit they get wet over criminals who could kill them and boyfriends who could beat them because being dangerous is sexy and "so damn MALE", should it come as any surprise to anyone that most people who develop Stockholm Syndrome are women? I found no studies on Stockholm Syndrome by gender, but I did find a reddit page asking why most sufferers "seemed" to be female and a bunch of articles by feminists projecting like an imax theatre. If any university wants to do a study on gender and Stockholm Syndrome be my guess, I'll bet my left nut women develop it more than men and for an inbuilt, biological reason.

Imagine if there were no white knights and cops to protect women from domestic violence. If he grew a backbone, the average man could terrorise his woman into submission. Instead of trying to talk rationally to her about her retarded feelings, he could puff up his chest, walk up to her and threaten to beat the shit out of her if she didn't agree with him. Aside from reddit/tumblr dykes whose brains are beyond salvation, do you think the majority of women would even be unhappy with this situation? With the threat not ending the second he's gone and they can use a phone to call the cops, women would just develop Stockholm Syndrome while fingerblasting themselves to how dominant their man is. They would get wet thinking about how womanly they are being dominated, and how able to protect them their dangerous man would be if an enemy male entered the house. They would feel like getting power fucked by him every time they tried to serve him and please him. This is not me establishing this, but women's thoughts and actions which they admit to and live by every day, despite being forced to deny it by society.

She only feels the need to stop submitting to you because you're not in total control once she can call the cops. That makes you weak in her animal brain.

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said in the Koran that if your wife is arrogant, you may "strike her lightly". There is a reason it was written down and in this manner. Firstly, I think we all understand why striking a woman is a legitemate strategy for getting her to come to her senses. Secondly, if it wasn't commanded that a man only strike his wife lightly, men would end up beating the shit out of their woman. However, if beating the shit out of women is so terrible and makes them less efficient due to injury, why would people still feel a need to do it after millions of years of humans being social primates capable of pair bonding?

Could it be that reproductively successful women have, for millions of years, been complacent in and sexually aroused by men not only dominating, but also TERRORISING them? And that they are built to be terrorised today as well? Just some food for thought.

Last edited:
Women need to respect men.

Every man needs to have a woman waiting for him to come home and ready to open her mouth and suck his cock.

Women are also happier this way. The problem is they only want to suck Chad's cock.

yes, i agree very much. i want to tickle a foid until she cries, i get sick pleasure from it.

We all know about women getting beaten up by Chad and not pressing charges against him, sometimes even demanding he get freed from prison after beating her half to death. But did you know that, outside of these fairly uncommon cases, it is perfectly normal for women to be sexually aroused by men getting mad at them and behaving threateningly towards them? Here's some mundane examples from yahoo answers, but it's all over the internet because when women are anonymous they too are allowed to transgress the boundaries of what is acceptable to say and what is not.
If he grew a backbone, the average man could terrorise his woman into submission. Instead of trying to talk rationally to her about her retarded feelings, he could puff up his chest, walk up to her and threaten to beat the shit out of her if she didn't agree with him. Aside from reddit/tumblr dykes whose brains are beyond salvation, do you think the majority of women would even be unhappy with this situation? With the threat not ending the second he's gone and they can use a phone to call the cops, women would just develop Stockholm Syndrome while fingerblasting themselves to how dominant their man is. They would get wet thinking about how womanly they are being dominated, and how able to protect them their dangerous man would be if an enemy male entered the house. They would feel like getting power fucked by him every time they tried to serve him and please him. This is not me establishing this, but women's thoughts and actions which they admit to and live by every day, despite being forced to deny it by society.
if beating the shit out of women is so terrible and makes them less efficient due to injury, why would people still feel a need to do it after millions of years of humans being social primates capable of pair bonding?
Could it be that reproductively successful women have, for millions of years, been complacent in and sexually aroused by men not only dominating, but also TERRORISING them? And that they are built to be terrorised today as well? Just some food for thought.
High iq. This would solve inceldom.

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said in the Koran that if your wife is arrogant, you may "strike her lightly".

Even the bible says:
''But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.''

I like that one, specially the ''silent part''.

You should respect your objects though.

There is no denying these facts despicable as they seem.
50 Shades of Grey sold over 125,000,000 copies for a reason.
I will program my AI waifu differently, no need to base her on obsolete biological models.

Last edited:
Women are sad in a way because the current status quo pushes them to have careers and LARP as if they wanted to be respected by beta males, but whereas always following the status quo of their societies is in their nature, wanting to be mothers, as well as wanting to be subjugated by dominant men, is in their nature as well.

They try to be respectable and empowered men wannabes but they're just cheap whores who want a man to subjugate them, put them in their places, fuck the shit out of them in a degrading way, impregnate them so that they can be moms and then be lovely housewives to these men.

Deep down that's what they want, and that's certainly what would make them happier in the long run, but they just have to comply with the status quo.

Deep down that's what they want, and that's certainly what would make them happier in the long run, but they just have to comply with the status quo.
We need to change the cucked status quo and take foid's rights and privileges away.

Women need to respect men.

Every man needs to have a woman waiting for him to come home and ready to open her mouth and suck his cock.

Women are also happier this way. The problem is they only want to suck Chad's cock.
Nice psyop.

I'll respect females when they respect me.

Females do not treat me as a human.

I told my mother to not enter in my apartment without my authorization (she has one copy of the keys).

Today l was at uni and when l came back, l saw my apartment was cleaner than this morning. I called my mother and asked her why she entered, she said its not important.

Yesterday l used my fleshlight and didnt clean it (it smelled sperm). I put it in the toilets and now, she knows that l have it...

God damn it. Women never understand...
Now l want to fight her because she saw the smelling fleshlight....

women are genetically programmed to get wet over violence

women that did not would be killed by conquers in ancient times if they resisted rape, etc.

women killed if they resisted rape
10891.jpg

IMO guys who respect women are cucks who always end up in the friend zone

Reminds me of highschool and how I saw girls get slapped in the face by their Chads during an argument, and then the next day she's sitting in his lap and making out with him on the park bench as if nothing happened. Fucking whores, they deserve to be locked in the basement and repeatedly tortured and raped for their entire life

It is natural to disrespect women

IMO guys who respect women are cucks who always end up in the friend zone
This is not an opinion this is a FACT Lets make that very clear.

HIGH IQ HIGHT T ATTOMIC BLACK PILLED THREAD. CUCK GENOCIDE NOW

Reminds me of highschool and how I saw girls get slapped in the face by their Chads during an argument, and then the next day she's sitting in his lap and making out with him on the park bench as if nothing happened. Fucking whores, they deserve to be locked in the basement and repeatedly tortured and raped for their entire life

powerful post

Respecting women is the ultimate COPE from cucks, especially male feminist reddit cucks who, having passed a critically SMV-destroying threshold of low-testosterone and incel-tier looks, are now condemned to spend their entire lives defending women without even seeing their vaginas as a reward. Respecting women is so utterly retarded that even mostly bluepilled normalfags were able to make a meme of it, and the meme was only considered "edgy" because it transgressed the social expectation that all men get on their knees and start kissing the ground whenever there's a woman within respecting distance. Just like the "despite making up thirteen percent of the population" meme, the fact that respecting women in no way does them a favour is simply a politically incorrect fact. Women do not want to be respected, and if they tell you they do it's because they feel socially obligated to lie about it.

A lot of the answers on these yahoo answers questions also talk about part of the woman being turned on by her husband's anger and threatening behaviour being an impulse to fulfill a submissive, "womanly" role. In the last of these questions, a woman answers the question by saying it's perfectly normal and talks about the fact that, when her husband gets really mad at her, "he's just so damn MALE " and that turns her on. She knows her purpose is to get dominated and then bred, and if her husband holds a knife to her neck and calls her a stupid whore her pussy will still get wet even though he's one second away from putting her on liveleak.

Women don't think rationally anyway. They never debate, they just argue. When they argue it's not over who's in the right, but over who gets what goodies. Women don't care about anything for the sake of that thing itself, as a concept, they care about it as an accessory or as something with utility. Trying to reason with a woman is useless for a reason, terrorising them is probably the more efficient way to run a household anyway.

Speaking of knives and murder, the fact that women get turned on by criminals and mass murderers is also well known. Ever wonder why? Because women are not made to be respected by a little puppydog of a man, they are made to be forced into submission. Terrorising a woman int he most needlessly brutal way possible will only make her turned on by you.

Go look up Stockholm Syndrome. Most famous examples of it are women. Women are more agreeable and thus submissive, this is well known. Naturally, when held captive by a dangerous criminal, they are more likely to end up wanting to serve and be dominated by that criminal. Seeing as women themselves admit they get wet over criminals who could kill them and boyfriends who could beat them because being dangerous is sexy and "so damn MALE", should it come as any surprise to anyone that most people who develop Stockholm Syndrome are women? I found no studies on Stockholm Syndrome by gender, but I did find a reddit page asking why most sufferers "seemed" to be female and a bunch of articles by feminists projecting like an imax theatre. If any university wants to do a study on gender and Stockholm Syndrome be my guess, I'll bet my left nut women develop it more than men and for an inbuilt, biological reason.

Imagine if there were no white knights and cops to protect women from domestic violence. If he grew a backbone, the average man could terrorise his woman into submission. Instead of trying to talk rationally to her about her retarded feelings, he could puff up his chest, walk up to her and threaten to beat the shit out of her if she didn't agree with him. Aside from reddit/tumblr dykes whose brains are beyond salvation, do you think the majority of women would even be unhappy with this situation? With the threat not ending the second he's gone and they can use a phone to call the cops, women would just develop Stockholm Syndrome while fingerblasting themselves to how dominant their man is. They would get wet thinking about how womanly they are being dominated, and how able to protect them their dangerous man would be if an enemy male entered the house. They would feel like getting power fucked by him every time they tried to serve him and please him. This is not me establishing this, but women's thoughts and actions which they admit to and live by every day, despite being forced to deny it by society.

She only feels the need to stop submitting to you because you're not in total control once she can call the cops. That makes you weak in her animal brain.

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said in the Koran that if your wife is arrogant, you may "strike her lightly". There is a reason it was written down and in this manner. Firstly, I think we all understand why striking a woman is a legitemate strategy for getting her to come to her senses. Secondly, if it wasn't commanded that a man only strike his wife lightly, men would end up beating the shit out of their woman. However, if beating the shit out of women is so terrible and makes them less efficient due to injury, why would people still feel a need to do it after millions of years of humans being social primates capable of pair bonding?

High iq post. Why do you think some women leave domestic abuse situations though? Would you argue the male wasn't chad to begin with in this circumstance?

High iq post. Why do you think some women leave domestic abuse situations though? Would you argue the male wasn't chad to begin with in this circumstance?
yes, his genetics don't warrant him abusing her when she has access to the police and the justice system. She is putting up with his abuse in part because of his genetics and in part because he is being dominant.
If you wanna go full psycho stockholm syndrome hyristophilia on a bitch you need to have her totally under control, no interference from the law. Dylan Klebold had an ugly rat face but still got millions of women wet after he shot up Columbine. Just live in Uganda where the cops can be bribed and your wife is all yours, constant 24/7 dominance over her and terror if she steps out of line.

Soyboy01

yes, his genetics don't warrant him abusing her when she has access to the police and the justice system. She is putting up with his abuse in part because of his genetics and in part because he is being dominant.
If you wanna go full psycho stockholm syndrome hyristophilia on a bitch you need to have her totally under control, no interference from the law. Dylan Klebold had an ugly rat face but still got millions of women wet after he shot up Columbine. Just live in Uganda where the cops can be bribed and your wife is all yours, constant 24/7 dominance over her and terror if she steps out of line.
But I don't want a dark chocolate foid :(. Maybe milk chocolate. :yes::feelzez:

Why do you think some women leave domestic abuse situations though? Would you argue the male wasn't chad to begin with in this circumstance?
They don't leave the chads who beat them, they only leave the cucks they make false domestic violence claims against so the can kick them out their own homes.

Spank

even western men were blackpilled on this once

This innate reverence of the maternal; love for sex and mother nature is nothing more than a selfish desire for foids to shit out children, mere satanic sacrifices to sustain the (((machinations))), eroding the self until it is grounded into barely more than a footnote. Birthing an infant left with no reliable values outside of hedonism and escapism. Pitiful.