Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Retarded autistic foid thinks incels are all terrorists

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★

Also JFL at
If anyone out there is autistic AND an incel, can you do your fellow autistics a favour and don't kill innocent people just because you can't get a girlfriend???? That way, maybe the rest of us will have a higher chance of getting into a relationship in the future.
They have no idea what they are talking about. A very small number of mass murders done by non NT incels won’t affect the foids unlimited SMV, only autistic males to a slight degree.

Again these retards don’t know what they are talking about.

Also JFL at the autistic foids in the comments saying they have been fucking since 14 years :lul::lul::lul:

Fuck these idiots. I don't want to be regarded as the same as these worthless sacks

Last edited:
We are incels because we cant fuck besides Being 20kg slimmer Then your average Fat foid .

These retards man , Woman should Stop complaining to much as If their lifes are hard , jfl.

Well, at least he had two relationshits. Mogs me
If he didn't have sex with them, I wouldn't even call that a relationship tbh.

Those same foids would have sex with chad in the first encounter

I'm diagnosed autistic and incel :feelsdevil: And what's that bitch even complaining about, all she has to do is fire up tinder and take her pick.

JFL at this faggot

"autistic pride" lol just a bunch of privileged feminoids with quirky personalities claiming to be neuro atypical on reddit and receiving attention for existing

B065e2a9a5f32a59808c35bcf67be6c3
those InCEls

Also JFL at

They have no idea what they are talking about. A very small number of mass murders done by non NT incels won’t affect the foids unlimited SMV, only autistic males to a slight degree.

Again these retards don’t know what they are talking about.

Also JFL at the autistic foids in the comments saying they have been fucking since 14 years :lul::lul::lul:

ppl alr hate autist which is why u do many of them compensate by joining some protected class like lgbt. normies are just using incels to justify there dislike for autist

I don't know if you guys care to know or not, but I'm a sexually active, white, pansexual woman (29y), living in Denmark. I've never experienced terrorism in my country, not even by white incels.
Autistic incel here, please do me a favor and castrate yourself you disgusting lobotomite cunt.

the vast majority of us autistics are NOT incels :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

A group of high functioning autistic men and women were evaluated and compared with healthy controls to assess their sexual and relationship desires and capability to achieve those desires.[11]

44.6% of autistic men were found to be virgins among a sample, with the average age being 35.7 years. (Note: This figure is likely understating the number of ASD men who are incel, as there are a disproportionately higher number of homosexual/bisexual men with ASD compared to neurotypicals (NTs). The researchers lumped these men into a single group.)

Autistic men were found to masturbate more and have a greater desire for a relationship than normal men. So their perpetual virginity couldn't be attributed to a lack of interest in sex. However, despite their strong desire for sexual relationships, only 16% of autistic men were in such a relationship, while 82% of NT men were in a relationship. Thus, NT men were 5x more likely to be in a relationship than their autistic counterparts.

Autism did not so greatly reduce women's ability to find relationships with men, as 46% of women were able to have relationships, while only 16% of men were. The Researchers noted that Female ASD individuals were significantly younger at the time of first sexual intercourse (than males with ASD).

This may be due to autism reducing an individual's capacity for emotional interaction. However, normal men also crave emotional interaction less than normal women, so this will disproportionately impair an autistic man's attempts to find a relationship vs. an autistic woman's. Another possible explanation is that autists, due to their atypical behavior and emotional recognition deficits, find it difficult to navigate complex social dominance hierarchies, and are also socially excluded because of these atypical behaviors. Due to women's preference for male status and the fact that men are expected to take the dominant, initiating role in sexual relationships, this would be expected to affect autistic men more than autistic women.[12]

The researchers also discovered that autistic men were burdened with a dramatically higher number of paraphilias, which are considered socially taboo. These paraphilias, which appear to be part of their condition, likely compound their difficulties in finding sexual and romantic success.

Quotes:

• Male ASD participants reported more frequent masturbation than male healthy controls (HCs) (P<0.01).
  • ASD men reported a greater sexual desire for sexual intercourse than their HC counterparts (P<0.05, Table III). "
  • Of the individuals with ASD, significantly more women (n=18; 46.2%) than men (n=9; 16.1%) were currently in a relationship

JFL if you think you can divorce autism from inceldom. Involuntary celibacy is a medical complication of autism, just like social isolation and underemployment. Normies associate autistic men with incels because a lot of us are incels.

"autistic pride" lol just a bunch of privileged feminoids with quirky personalities claiming to be neuro atypical on reddit and receiving attention for existing
Shit like this makes my blood boil. They're taking a devastating mental disorder and turning it into a trendy identity. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last edited:
If anyone out there is autistic AND an incel, can you do your fellow autistics a favour and don't kill innocent people just because you can't get a girlfriend???? That way, maybe the rest of us will have a higher chance of getting into a relationship in the future.
Sure, lemme just put down my copes I was in the middle of enjoying while not killing innocent people, and go on continuing to not kill innocent people. :feelsseriously:

They say they're sick of being associated with terrorists; I tell you, I'm sick of being called a terrorist, for having done nothing wrong, other than to speak about inequalities in dating and employment that the normie NPCs are too timid to handle. :feelsseriously:

Fuckin' morons. This is what blue-pilled "thinking," and for that matter, lack of any independent or critical thought, does to your brain. :feelstastyman: