Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Retarded IncelTear user confirms that personality is bullshit, Dark Trichad is reality

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
A 5

This guy right here is less delusional than your average IT tranny.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/o61vb3/comment/h2qdypx

B-but I thought as long as we have a nice personality we’ll get laid! Clearly! Women don’t want highschool bully chads… r-right??

Uninteresting = Sub8 male who won't die in a shootout with police, in the darkest pits of a prison, after being betrayed by his homies or by giving himself the golden shot or a man that wants to rest once in a while
Spontaneous/fun = entertains me all the time as a pathetic, jestermaxxed normalfag or does something that makes my pussy tingle like committing a crime (especially against another man or random acts of vandalism) as a bad boy chad
Mutual interests = abandons his interests for a foid or something like hip hop music, Netflix or doing drugs

Foids love drama and aggressive men (they even say it so quite openly) but then wonder when they are at the receiving end of it, they fuck with literal animals and wonder when an animal does what an animal does best - if it was you or me getting beaten by her badboy chad she wouldn't care (I am sure that all men who robbed/threatened me in my life have GFs and a loving family, they got home to fuck with their GF while I go home to nothing), she doesn't care how the acts of that criminal affect others (or even fingers herself at the thoughts of it) - why should she care when she gets robbed of her illusion of "taming" a bad boy? Domestic abuse is so very often well deserved.

Last edited:
A good portion of foids have the persona of a wet blanket, they are passive lambs simply existing and waiting for Chad to command them.

lol, it's funny how ITcucks assume everything incels say is wrong, so they often have to go full schizo and argue commonly accepted facts
you can google "personality traits" and you'll find plenty of lists which include "nice(ness)" or some synonym like "kind" or "friendly"
"nice" is definitely a personality trait, arguably a vague one or made out of smaller traits, ITcucks just deny obvious commonly accepted knowledge and word usage to gaslight le stinky inklers

lol, it's funny how ITcucks assume everything incels say is wrong, so they often have to go full schizo and argue commonly accepted facts
you can google "personality traits" and you'll find plenty of lists which include "nice(ness)" or some synonym like "kind" or "friendly"
"nice" is definitely a personality trait, arguably a vague one or made out of smaller traits, ITcucks just deny obvious commonly accepted knowledge and word usage to gaslight le stinky inklers
It’s funny because whores are basically admitting they want the stereotypical asshole brute

why is it so hard for them to accept blackpill? what are you going to lose with this?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back