Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The cruelty of foids has no bounds. Yet another proof looks is literally all that matters

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

30 KHHV. Ugliest facecel on .is
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/women/comments/1825lqs/i_34_f_think_i_have_to_leave_my_fiance_36_m_but/

So foid is about to leave its fiance. It describes him as ''an amazing man...a phenomenal father, kind and compassionate, he has never tried to change me and accepts the massive amount of freedom I require in order to feel safe enough to stay put.''

Then goes on ''He has supported me through starting my own business and moved through so many huge shifts in my personal healing journey.''

Wow, sounds like a pretty swell guy, right? He is so nice and has such a good personality! He did everything perfectly.

So what's the problem? Well, this poor simp is just too ugly and now the foid wants Chad ''I don't want to touch him.When he reaches for me what was once soft and warm is rigid and cold - I feel myself pulling away before I even have time to think about it.''

He's such a ''good guy'', but the foid can't even fucking stand to touch him.

And this subhuman foid has the fucking audacity to frame its evil cruelty as basically ''He is just too good for me, I am leaving him for his own good'', holy shit.

And the cherry on top, top comment feels sorry for the foid and makes it seem like it is the victim here.

Last edited:
tldr; whore wants to gag on Chad cock

just more proof of the chadpill

Threads like this is how I got blackpilled.

I used to be a bluepiller, an incel in denial. I subscribed to female subreddits because I wanted to better understand them. I wanted to know their perspective. I never had any female friends, so reading women forums was the next best thing. And all this did was expose me to their pure cruelty.

"Where have all the good men gone?"

In my heart of hearts I feel like ai have found a forever home for my child (8 M) but I don't think that he is MY forever home.
repulsive foid
she's going to leave the kid alone for no reason
I don't want to kiss him. I don't want to touch him.
"sorry kid your father is not chad enough for my sexual desires good luck sweety"

Women don't know how harmful loneliness is.

58436.jpg

and accepts the massive amount of freedom I require in order to feel safe enough to stay put.
I think we all know what that means.

She doesn't respect him because he's a complete cuck. And she's a complete narcissist.

I just read a good comment about therapy, that it often teaches people to be narcissists and to prioritise their own "wellbeing" above all else, and this is modern women. Also note the complete lack of mention of the wellbeing of her child-- it's not even a consideration. It's her, her her.

Willing to sacrifice her kid's childhood for her own selfish desires.

Women truly are repulsive :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:. Maybe men needed to evolve such an absurd pro-female bias just to stand being around them for long enough to foster a child.

woman rights moment

not beating your roast every day moment

:feelsYall:

Nothing will ever amount to the value of genetics for them

”He has supported me through starting my own business and moved through so many huge shifts in my personal healing journey. On paper and in action he is a beautiful partner and one that any woman would be lucky to call theirs...

That being said - I think our time has come to an end but I'm afraid to rip off the band aid. He loves me so much but I can not give him the amount of love or the kind of love he deserves back.

He has taught me so much about safety and security within relationships, both romantic and familial, and I think we have learned everything we have to learn from eachother.”

Sounds to me he is a fkn simp. Been there for her all the time, did everything for her, I hate men like this. Good that he will get his life destroyed. Btw emphatic gender jfl.

I managed to get a reply from the foid before getting banned.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/women/comments/1825lqs/comment/kahsivs/?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

No - he is a very attractive human
Notice she added ''human'' in there. Attractive human / beautiful person are codewords for ''ugly, but nice''.
the desire is no longer there.
How could desire ''no longer'' be there? Desire either is, or is not. It's been confirmed that attractiveness is established within a couple of seconds after first looking at someone. You either are attractive, or you're not. And she claims her fiance is ''very attractive''.
He is a wonderful human
Again adding ''human'' there, which is codeword for ''ugly, but nice''.
but the love has shifted from romantic to platonic and fundamentally we are very different people.
How could love shift from romantic to platonic? Based on her own words, the guy is literally perfect. He is a good father, supportive partner, and a ''very attractive human''. Like, what more does she want? Seriously, what more could you do as the guy?

Nah, bitch is lying through her teeth and I can see right through it. Fucking lying whore, she's going to ruin her family for Chad and can't even admit it.

I've heard way too many stories like this and it's truly fucked. Hopefully her husband learns this time, and doesn't get into another relationship (exactly like this one). Otherwise he will be a blackpilled, pissed off, broke man in his 50's. It's all too common

Hope the cuck gets fried

this made my blood boil

I managed to get a reply from the foid before getting banned.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/women/comments/1825lqs/comment/kahsivs/?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Notice she added ''human'' in there. Attractive human / beautiful person are codewords for ''ugly, but nice''.

How could desire ''no longer'' be there? Desire either is, or is not. It's been confirmed that attractiveness is established within a couple of seconds after first looking at someone. You either are attractive, or you're not. And she claims her fiance is ''very attractive''.

Again adding ''human'' there, which is codeword for ''ugly, but nice''.

How could love shift from romantic to platonic? Based on her own words, the guy is literally perfect. He is a good father, supportive partner, and a ''very attractive human''. Like, what more does she want? Seriously, what more could you do as the guy?

Nah, bitch is lying through her teeth and I can see right through it. Fucking lying whore, she's going to ruin her family for Chad and can't even admit it.

She's a dumb narcissistic whore. Fuck that selfish immature cunt.

It's entirely possible he is not even that ugly, he could even be decent looking but she just got bored, foids permenantly have thousands of options.

Sad situation for the kid overall.

It's entirely possible he is not even that ugly, he could even be decent looking but she just got bored, foids permenantly have thousands of options.
Yeah, or he's just too bluepilled. Who knows. If it's not because of his looks, foids still leave men for hundreds of shallow reasons. They can never be pleased. That's why our ancestors forbid them from having rights.

Yeah, or he's just too bluepilled. Who knows. If it's not because of his looks, foids still leave men for hundreds of shallow reasons. They can never be pleased. That's why our ancestors forbid them from having rights.
Yeah the way she describes him he seems bluepilled and boring, I think you should be supportive yada yada whatever in a relationshit but you also got to be a bit exciting I think, I don't think you need to always do spontaneous surprise dates and bullshit like that but just tell her how you are going to rape her and shit lol idk

Pure evil at their core. And I truly wish it didn't have to be this way either. I wish foids were the idealized creatures Hollywood sold to us as children but alas they're not and never will be. AWALT

Foids will Always put the blame on Others to make themselfs Look better "

The Guy wasnt Chad and is a goodie 2 shoes " . Wtf can we even expect , of Course she will Cheat / Leave . Foid behavior is predictable at this Point .

Foids continue to create either lonely or broken men fresh out of relationships with shits like this and some users here will still continue to defend foids' rights.

Dnr but the title is fax

Another reminder why religion is needed in society, without it all goes to shit.

Desire as is a sin, hack w0men having so called orgasems is a sin, w0men and man shouldn't enjoy child making.

The fact that humans refer to this act insted of love making or child making as s3x and see it as a pleasure act insted of what it is, its a proof of how j00ish subversion ruined us.

I remember the germans in h1tlers reign burned books, the j00s and m@s0n claimed it was books with information and education, insted it was books that contained occult trash, p0rn, degenracy, lgbt trash and tranny stuff.

Fun fact the first trans operations were made in wiemar germany under a j00 'doctor" named Magnus Hirschfeld. Not to mention the s3xual degenrate Sigmund Freud who invented modren psyhology, that w0men have penis envy, that male childrean want to kill their fathers and anal fase. Funny how the j00s are behind every degenrate stuff that we have, yet we can't call them out for it lolololol.