Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Returning to the Past

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
I ve been gone for so long that i already have forgotten the popular lingos that used to be in vogue here , can someone just refresh my memories once more? I only vaguely remember something about us being mad on females or something because they have low iq . Am i right?

I ve been gone for so long that i already have forgotten the popular lingos that used to be in vogue here , can someone just refresh my memories once more? I only vaguely remember something about us being mad on females or something because they have low iq . Am i right?
Based.

Nigga's having a blackpill breakdown.

What in tarnation!

What in tarnation!
Did we have a bible for incel ?from where i could read the whole thing once again and remember my real self

Would it be presumptious of me to assume your account has been taken over by an FBI-Agent who is now trying to worm his way into our esteemed association?