Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Revising my opinion about therapy, but in more condensed, less words form

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
Therapists are all utterly useless cunts and should be kicked off the cliff like in that 5 year old meme where fat nigger kicks off the guy sitting very edge of the mountain

Nothing they ever do, has brought, did bring or ever will bring any benefit to society whatsoever, apart from taking the prime years of young women, indoctrinated them with talmudic thinking and giving them paper that they can justify their wasted time, which ultimately doesn't mean anything, as any hood nigger can make better life decisions without all the excessive overthinking

However the core problem lies in the fact that therapy de facto assumes that the problem you bring up is imaginary, your fault and can be overcome by controlling your emotions. If therapists didn't hold this stance they would have to fix actual problems caused by external environment, which they can't do, so then in chain reaction their patient couldn't get victimblamed and thus wouldn't get perpetually sucked in to anxiety loop of feeling worse and creating more appointments and therefore more payroll for the therapist. As for the last part controlling your emotions or whatever retarded jargon phrase they use nowadays for don't be a pussy, of course it works when problem is fake like feeling anxious or depressed, but never works when the problem is very much real and present like when husband gets drunk and Harambedragging everyone around the house, or getting outcasted by peers in school, work or other social setting

Lastly any respect, I had for therapists was lost when I found out, what I already mostly suspected that they snitch all their client problems to whoever they can, parents and school staff if it's a kid, police and psych ward if it's an adult and so on...
Not only are these niggerfaggots can't do the one job they were supposed to do, but also broadcast the very things their client didn't want the world to know

Conclusion

I haven't went to therapy once and never will, unless these soyslurping judaism propogating faggots start being worthwhile, which I don't expect to happen anytime soon

Also as AI gets more widespread, easier to train and cheaper, I fully expect some free, RAM efficiant, offline model to start delivering some real help to the world which is honestly very much needed

Last edited:
Therapy makes me feel hopeful and happy for a few hours until reality hits me like a brick.

Therapy doesn't help low-value men who lack social options. If anything, it can make your mental state worse.

Also as AI gets more widespread, easier to train and cheaper, I fully expect some free, RAM efficiant, offline model to start delivering some real help to the world which is honestly very much needed
Tbh I just want my cute AI waifu sexdoll to give me what no hole ever wanted to - affection and genuine empathy, besides sex.

For anything else, I can either help myself or accept my limits.

Last edited: