Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy rice foid from twitch hates rice men . jbw theory !

• Thread starter Deleted member 6753
  • Start date
Deleted member 6753

Deleted member 6753

0.00001/10
-

"he has to be tall and white even though i'm a short chink. it's just a preference teehee"

the meme gender do not have preferences. they literally all want a tall white PSL 8 man, every last one of them.

But muh niggers take all young fertile women.:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
It's not racism, it's just preference TEE HEE:feelskek:

Yeah I am not watching it.

"We only hire white people"
That's racist
"No, that's not racist it is only a preference. Since whites invented computers/cars and we are a computer/car company we like to have them as employees"

How fucking delusional and self deceiving can normies get?

"We only hire white people"
That's racist
"No, that's not racist it is only a preference. Since whites invented computers/cars and we are a computer/car company we like to have them as employees"
This but unironically.
Why would you willingly hire someone who has higher chance of being a useless nigger?

This but unironically.
Why would you willingly hire someone who has higher chance of being a useless nigger?
I don't give a shit. My point is people are hypocrites. I also have racial preferences but I do not deny to being racist.

its just a preference teehee

this is not funny anymore tbh ngl I saw so many of these noodlewhores and even their argument is always same like fucking NPC's "They are looking like my brother tee hee" , "Its just a preference honey tee hee" everyone knows they want so badly half white kid holy shit selfhating ,flatfaced , fake up maxxed chinks only whit guiis sori ashian boiii tee hee

She is right in a way though. Nobody gets to choose whom he finds attractive. Nature has made female brains so that they intuitively avoid us incels. This is not something they have control over.

“I prefer being around whites”. Just a preference bro

They disguise it as a preference when in reality, it's plain racism.

Thats why i hate gook whores
I want honor killing and stoning for slanties NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

"he has to be tall and white even though i'm a short chink. it's just a preference teehee"

the meme gender do not have preferences. they literally all want a tall white PSL 8 man, every last one of them.

wow, she likes tall guys with blue eyes as a preference

just like 100% of all women who have ever existed

R/hapa would have a field day with this bitch.

more like JBWT (Just Be White and Tall

Not bad
Sara is actually Japanese-American not Chinese, but they eat rice in Japan too.
Sara