Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ricecel fights back

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
This trucel riceman probably didn't pay his phone bill or sone shit (UK phone companies are bastards), or maybe he couldn't read it and understand idk.

The bailiffs have gone round, and he's making a stand. This is the kind of shit all rice and curries need to do when they see noodle and curry whores whoring themselves out to low value JBW.

No we will burn the ricefields

Angry ethnics are so funny theehe

He sure has spirit if nothing much else.

WTF JFL i've also been watching we can't pay lmao. Have you watched the violence specials yet

This is the kind of shit all rice and curries need to do when they see noodle and curry whores whoring themselves out to low value JBW.
giphy.gif

Ethnic uprising when?

Nigga has the body of a 10 year old but the face of a 60 year old. This man has probably never been taken seriously in his life, his rage is justified.
Thisgu

WTF JFL i've also been watching we can't pay lmao. Have you watched the violence specials yet
Was actually after the one with Razor Ruddock not paid for his dog food, says he needs to pay it back by installments, despite probably earning $1m USD a year in his last few years as a pro, while his dolly bird 'glamour' model wife has a fit.

Also JFL at how a premier League footballer has become morbidly obese chain smoker

Badforeignerenglishmaxxing is based

comments on that vid are ragefuel

An actual truecel.

The debt collectors didn't even flinch. They didn't think he was threatening at all.

and he's norwooding. poor dude

This show is fun to watch.

Funniest shit I ever seen:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back