Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ricecel has a mental breakdown and crashes car after getting entrapped by one of those "pedo hunter groups"

NGL That was the funniest vid I saw in a long time!!!:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I wonder if that kid has autism.

Last edited:
One of these days someone from these pedo hunter groups will end up getting themselves shot. Sting operations should be conducted exclusively by professionals, not clowns looking for YouTube clout. You can smell the retardation and clumsiness from here.

I still remember the day r/IncelTear member Dr.Pizza was sentenced to 12 years in federal prison for trying to diddle a 7-year-old who turned out to be FBI. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

One of these days someone from these pedo hunter groups will end up getting themselves shot. Sting operations should be conducted exclusively by professionals, not clowns looking for YouTube clout. You can smell the retardation and clumsiness from here.

I still remember the day r/IncelTear member Dr.Pizza was sentenced to 12 years in federal prison for trying to diddle a 7-year-old. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
All sting operations are anti Incel and target specifically giga trucels and should be illegal
:lasereyes:

FUCK THAT RICE FAGGOT AND FUCK THAT AGECUCK NORMIE FAGGOT
All sting operations are anti Incel and target specifically giga trucels and should be illegal
:yes:

even reddit shits on those pedo hunters lmao

I don't know, man. The sting operations where faggots get arrested (and a disproportionate number of them are faggots) are pretty hilarious. And pedos in general can get fucked. But stings need to be done with meticulous record-keeping and other due process protections—like not uploading everything onto YouTube, which could potentially taint a jury pool.

These retards were goading an obviously ill and probably drugged person into driving away. He could've crashed into a male pedestrian right then and there.

Vigilantes should be shot

I don't know, man. The sting operations where faggots get arrested (and a disproportionate number of them are faggots) are pretty hilarious. And pedos in general can get fucked. But stings need to be done with meticulous record-keeping and other due process protections—like not uploading everything onto YouTube, which could potentially taint a jury pool.

These retards were goading an obviously ill and probably drugged person into driving away. He could've crashed into a male pedestrian right then and there.
Faggots should just be rounded up along with agecucks and burned alive or worked to death in forced labor camps. Stings are inherently anti Incel and always seem to target straight Incel tier men like me who just want to have certain experiences with foids at a certain age (please don’t ban me)

:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

Shows like to catch a predator and shit like this is exactly why I would never send a picture and if I was fucked up enough to try to meetup like this, i'd be sending in a decoy first to pretend to be me. I'd put a mic on them and listen to the conversation.

I have to say these guys are pretty brave to be trying to do this shit knowing that sting operations exist lol.

If anything I'd just go the old fashion route and grab a kid at the park :feelskek:. Less chance of getting caught if you are smart about it.

Biggest kekfuel I've seen in a while

Shows like to catch a predator and shit like this is exactly why I would never send a picture and if I was fucked up enough to try to meetup like this, i'd be sending in a decoy first to pretend to be me. I'd put a mic on them and listen to the conversation.

I have to say these guys are pretty brave to be trying to do this shit knowing that sting operations exist lol.

If anything I'd just go the old fashion route and grab a kid at the park :feelskek:. Less chance of getting caught if you are smart about it.
Brave? The ricecel was probably on meth. :feelskek:
Faggots should just be rounded up along with agecucks and burned alive or worked to death in forced labor camps. Stings are inherently anti Incel and always seem to target straight Incel tier men like me who just want to have certain experiences with foids at a certain age (please don’t ban me)

:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
What's agecuckery anyway? What a retarded concept.

What's agecuckery anyway? What a retarded concept.
Incels like me crave younger foids Because we missed out on teenage love :lasereyes:
(You know what I mean)

Age cucks like you want to stop us from reliving our missed teenage experiences :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsping:

Yeah but a lot of them meet up like this even when they aren't on drugs, this guy being on meth is an exception.

EDP445 wasn't on meth.

Maybe desperate is a more fitting word than brave, because that guy had a career he was risking just to get some young pussy lol.

IDK why these guys don't simply travel and go out of country for this shit so that they can get away with it.

Incels like me crave younger foids Because we missed out on teenage love :lasereyes:
(You know what I mean)

Age cucks like you want to stop us from reliving our missed teenage experiences :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsping:
I don't know man, it seems more ideologically consistent to ban young people from having sex entirely. That would include banning adults from having sex with young people.

I don't know man, it seems more ideologically consistent to ban young people from having sex entirely. That would include banning adults from having sex with young people.
That is the most giga cucked idea I ever heard.
I really want to have sex with younger foids (invideogame) and since I cannot do it in the Cucknited States I will find another country that isn’t giga age cucked.

Also I wanted sex since I was 11 JFL I would have fucked almost any foid at that point and I was jacking off 10 times a day :feelsping:

Yeah but a lot of them meet up like this even when they aren't on drugs, this guy being on meth is an exception.

EDP445 wasn't on meth.

Maybe desperate is a more fitting word than brave, because that guy had a career he was risking just to get some young pussy lol.
The name EDP445 rings a bell but I don't remember exactly. Can you give me a refresher?

IDK why these guys don't simply travel and go out of country for this shit so that they can get away with it.
That is the most giga cucked idea I ever heard.
I really want to have sex with younger foids (invideogame) and since I cannot do it in the Cucknited States I will find another country that isn’t giga age cucked.

Also I wanted sex since I was 11 JFL I would have fucked almost any foid at that point and I was jacking off 10 times a day :feelsping:
Just know that 18 U.S.C. § 2423(b) and (c) allows the federal government to prosecute U.S. citizens who travel with the intent to engage in the sexual exploitation of minors abroad (not in video game). The maximum sentence is 30 years' imprisonment (not in video game).

Last edited:
The name EDP445 rings a bell but I don't remember exactly. Can you give me a refresher?

Just know that 18 U.S.C. § 2423(b) and (c) allows the federal government to prosecute U.S. citizens who travel with the intent to engage in the sexual exploitation of minors abroad. The maximum sentence is 30 years' imprisonment.
Just burn your USA passport and give up citizenship or don’t even bother and live permanently in non age cucked country theory with all my money like a gang leader and hire private security theory :feelsLSD:

r/inceltear types irl

My issue with stings is they seem like legally sanctioned entrapment. You're arresting an individual that didn't actually diddle a kid nor communicate with one, but authorities or clout chasing fags posing as one. Its yet another indicator of our deeply inept and flawed justice system.

We're baiting and creating criminals instead of actually apprehending demonstrable ones. As long as we have POSes like Amber Heard, Cardi B and institutional corruption like banks/oligarchs getting off scott free I don't give a shit about normies pedo/incel hysteria. People that don't keep their own house clean have no right to criticize others. Especially since these were manufactured, victimless crimes aimed at kicking low status men. No-one gives a shit when its a chad or a woman doing the same exact shit. In fact, society makes excuses and rationalizations for them.

Guy filming is retarded

thats a sperg freakout if i ever saw one

Felt bad for the ricecel until he said he was a faggot.

Just know that 18 U.S.C. § 2423(b) and (c) allows the federal government to prosecute U.S. citizens who travel with the intent to engage in the sexual exploitation of minors abroad (not in video game). The maximum sentence is 30 years' imprisonment (not in video game).
Of course, but in cultures like that the age of consent is usually lower and if you grease enough palms you can do certain things and everyone will look the other way.

The only way the US government will even hear about anything in order to prosecute you is if you get caught and charged in the other country to begin with (which is very unlikely if you know what you're doing).

FUCK THAT RICE FAGGOT AND FUCK THAT AGECUCK NORMIE FAGGOT

:yes:
Exactly. Fucking retard ricecel sperges out instead of getting in his car and calmly driving away. Then all the cucks.

What riceceldom does to a mf :fuk:

Proof that faggotry is a mental illness.

I checked out that YT page --- most of the shit there looks fake tbh

I checked out that YT page --- most of the shit there looks fake tbh
I'm guaranteeing that they'll be doing more and more extreme things for content. Just nuts.